Faq

DeletedUser

Are you talking about Dvader will? :p

:p nah im talking about bull**** kings or whatever we are called now... instead of reacting to critisicms about our tribe by kicking ass, theres a rushed through name change and... we still fail

maybe i should start my own tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

:p nah im talking about bull**** kings or whatever we are called now... instead of reacting to critisicms about our tribe by kicking ass, theres a rushed through name change and... we still fail

maybe i should start my own tribe :lol:

Nah, the name change was a good idea. A way to show the rest of the world that BsK(TCK) is capable of change. Also a way to shed off some of that negative criticism.

DeletedUser

Nah, the name change was a good idea. A way to show the rest of the world that BsK(TCK) is capable of change. Also a way to shed off some of that negative criticism.

hmm maybe your right. maybe the problem is with me, not my tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70597

This looks good. Great start and answers most of the questions asked. But :p

11) When did world 1 start?
Judging by the first post on this forum it was May 12, 2006.

According to the in-game info, the start date is, 14 May 2006
I guess they opened the forums a couple of days earlier. :icon_smile:

4) Can I get a account on W1 from someone?
A very very rare chance. Usually people will make fun of you, the answer is still usually No.

I am one of these n00bs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

According to the in-game info, the start date is, 14 May 2006
I guess they opened the forums a couple of days earlier. :icon_smile:

Yeah, I noticed that a couple of weeks ago, forgot to add it tho, thanks.

To the other part I didn't quote: Gongratz?

Elbirn

Mind if I ask a very nooby question? Everyone insists that the world will be reset before it gets down to one player, stating it as an obvious fact that everyone should know. Why is this though? Why are you all so certain that the game can't play itself out until only the best player is left? Isn't that the point of the game? If this is something the mods have said, and that's why you're insisting it, then why won't they let the world play out?

DeletedUser

Mind if I ask a very nooby question? Everyone insists that the world will be reset before it gets down to one player, stating it as an obvious fact that everyone should know. Why is this though? Why are you all so certain that the game can't play itself out until only the best player is left? Isn't that the point of the game? If this is something the mods have said, and that's why you're insisting it, then why won't they let the world play out?

Because it would take months and months to have a very slow back and forth nobling of just 2 players with half the worlds villages each.
I think top 50 or so will be asked nicely to shake hands, call it a well fought battle and go outside to rediscover 'the sun'.

DeletedUser

Because it would take months and months to have a very slow back and forth nobling of just 2 players with half the worlds villages each.
I think top 50 or so will be asked nicely to shake hands, call it a well fought battle and go outside to rediscover 'the sun'.

That and the fact that keeping a world running costs money and 2 people using premmy wont cover the costs. TW is a game, but it is also a business.

DeletedUser

Why are other worlds dying quicker than W1?

Well, I'm not quite sure. Maybe because W1'ers want to be able to say "I played W1 until the end"? W1 players are actually more dedicated to their world than other world players too. When I say "Other world players" - I mean like W12+, cause it went all downhill from there(well maybe before that, maybe after.). As I understand it you are considered Elite if you dominate the world for a month and have(in total) 300k points. After that, these elite players quit and start a new world. I personally regard them as World Hoppers. It's like tribe hoppers, but they just jump from one world to another without actually being dedicated to anything at all. Of course there are actual good players that have a main world and play new worlds for fun. Seriously tho, look at the new world forums, It's the same people talking to each other on different worlds cause they "got bored" and quit the last world. Okay, I kinda went on a rant there..
The point is that W1 players are more dedicated to their world and have a genuine interest about how the world will end. New worlds die more quickly because they have very little dedicated players.

I'd add this as a FAQ, but this answer needs fine tuning.

DeletedUser

You are correct. Not sure when it went downhill and I'm not really sure how they are going to fix that problem. They'll have to come up with something if they expect a successful future for TW.

Soft Stuff

Well, I'm not quite sure. Maybe because W1'ers want to be able to say "I played W1 until the end"? W1 players are actually more dedicated to their world than other world players too. When I say "Other world players" - I mean like W12+, cause it went all downhill from there(well maybe before that, maybe after.). As I understand it you are considered Elite if you dominate the world for a month and have(in total) 300k points. After that, these elite players quit and start a new world. I personally regard them as World Hoppers. It's like tribe hoppers, but they just jump from one world to another without actually being dedicated to anything at all. Of course there are actual good players that have a main world and play new worlds for fun. Seriously tho, look at the new world forums, It's the same people talking to each other on different worlds cause they "got bored" and quit the last world. Okay, I kinda went on a rant there..
The point is that W1 players are more dedicated to their world and have a genuine interest about how the world will end. New worlds die more quickly because they have very little dedicated players.

I'd add this as a FAQ, but this answer needs fine tuning.

I know the answer, i thought it would be:

The speed of the world, since the speed is quicker maybe .5x quicker or double W1 speed people would have grown faster and therefore gained more villages. They would probably be in a war and once they are nobled they would see no point in starting again and gaining that many villages again. Also mainly the fact that boredem plays a major part in this. After played for 1 year + and having over 8 million points, people might have gotten quite fed up of paying for premium and going on night after night to snipe incoming noble trains.

DeletedUser

When world one finally closes will they start "World 1 2.0" or is the server capacity just going to be recycled into world 100 or whatever TW is on by then?

I've always wondered this lol

DeletedUser

I know the answer, i thought it would be:

The speed of the world, since the speed is quicker maybe .5x quicker or double W1 speed people would have grown faster and therefore gained more villages. They would probably be in a war and once they are nobled they would see no point in starting again and gaining that many villages again. Also mainly the fact that boredem plays a major part in this. After played for 1 year + and having over 8 million points, people might have gotten quite fed up of paying for premium and going on night after night to snipe incoming noble trains.

I agree with the speed part and the sniping, but if you are dedicated you will still stay on the world even if you have no desire to play, this happens to me every 6 months. During that time I log in every 2 days, without going yellow, but I don't do anything, the account just sits there. If you are a dedicated player and can afford paying for premmy, you will not quit because of the premium price.

DeletedUser

When world one finally closes will they start "World 1 2.0" or is the server capacity just going to be recycled into world 100 or whatever TW is on by then?

Recycled into whatever world is coming up next.