Fare the well TW! *sniffle sniffle*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER: This took AGES to type out and I spent a load of time trying to remember everyone. In my usual style its going to be far too long and mean nothing to some and I hope a little bit of niceness to others. Either way, please don't spam up my good bye thread. I invite you to send me a mail here if you would like to say something shitty, or just move along. If I have forgotten anyone I am so so soooo so sorry. It wasn't intentional and please yell at me about it. These also aren't in any kinda order. It's all hacked together with my normal flare.

I have had a lot of fun over the years playing this life ruining game. Mostly because of the people below. It is a game but a very unique one in the atmosphere as well as the demographic. Who knew you would get to socialize with 15 year olds and 70 year olds and somehow it all works out (or fails miserably lol). Anywho! It's been mostly a blast :) I am writing this for everyone to see because people mean something and everyone is special. We touch other peoples lives whether they wish us to or not. And ya'll have touched mine :)

The Co-Playa playas

To Rip (SlipperyTipple):
[spoil]Really my Best Friend lol. Weird two people from half a world away with totally different backgrounds can get on so well for so long. I think we had like 6 fights ever and it was mostly me being a poor sport about losing Battleship or WarThunder. You're the one who laughs at my anger and makes it worse tho lol. You have been the best co player ever and so crazy good to me. I'm sorry you kept playing this game long after you wanted to quit but I know ya love me and didnt want to abandon me. I love ya too honey :) I hope we stay in touch for years and years but I am positive we will lol. I need to have one really good man in my life at all times and that will be you until I get married or something and still secretly it will be you. NOW! Lets play some other game you will be tons better than I am at til I rage throw something haha. [/spoil]

To Nathan (Joint.Venture):
[spoil]You are like my little brother who I hate but love all the time. Where Rip has always been super sweet you have more often hit me with straight up reality. I hope I have helped you out in your moments of need because you, to me, are invaluable. In those shit MasterCard adds I would make you priceless :D Ok, made me laugh there but its true none the less. I look forward to the day I get to hug you then prolly punch you for all the douchey things you have said over the years *mauhs*! [/spoil]

To Stuart (Snyderman):
[spoil]It's amazing to me how grown up and lovely you have become. I think you are a remarkable young man and only really really ridiculously good (looking? haha!) things will happen in your life. Seriously tho! Any one tries to mess with ya call me and I will hop on a plane and beat them up with my unrelenting bitchyness :p haha. You better do some studying tho and not JUST party it up. Miss ya but I will see ya soon I'm sure[/spoil]

To Andy (Nothome):
[spoil]I haven't seen ya around in ages but I wanted to make sure you knew that I think about you all the time and hope everything is going well for you and your family. The day I convinced you to co-play with me on Grover was the first time I ever played with someone i really respected and loved being around (sorry guys!). So refreshing to see such a real and inspiring person. I hope those around you appreciate you for everything you are. *hugs* to my real life hero. [/spoil]

To Doug (Dragonzheart):
[spoil]So for w73 I thought a few times I would either rage out or maybe cry but you were weirdly nearly always there to boot me off the account and take over for a bit. If anyone has ever been on an account oped near continuously for months it's semi stressful and you thank god for the people who will let you take a break, walk away, punch a pillow lol. For me you were a lifesaver and I honestly think tho you maybe didn't play that much the hours that you put in held up Tipples more so than any I put in ever. LOL I do think of the time we planned an op with no landing time and you landed all the attacks you sent right on the second lol. It makes me laugh, tho hard to get upset about someone who's too pro *muah* You made me laugh a lot tbh. :) Thank you and keep in touch ya ragey man![/spoil]

To Brad (Faaaaark):
[spoil]So you were in the group of people I very first talked to on mic 0_o and I have loved you pretty much since then LOL. You have my favorite voice in all of TW and that just goes with you also being an all round lovely funny guy. You have always helped me outta jams since like forever it seems. I am not sure what I brought to our funny relationship except maybe a few giggles for you. You called me a little sister and I think that is right on the money. I don't have a big brother (well the little one is much bigger than me so not TECH do I) but if I could have one I would want you in a heartbeat. Keep in touch yeah? [/spoil]

Going to group the rest else this will be too long >< Do not get mad!
To Don, Matt, Chance, Shawn, Arabela, Thom, Henrik, Space, and yes even Jake and Alb
[spoil]Sorry to put ya'll in a group, I loved the fun times and even the bad times we had. Co's end up feeling a little bit like your family or at least ya'll do for me. You want great things to happen for them and to know about the really great as well as the really shit things in their lives. Hugs for each of you TW ninjas.... well except the last two maybe. Handshake and good luck. [/spoil]

For the Legends who I dare to call friends

Alice
[spoil]Hi Lady :) You will prolly never read this BUT on the chance you do I hope to see you next year and then maybe we will stay in touch for many years to come. I would love love to hang out with you so if I ever manage to make it to Aus pretty please lets get lunch or coffee. You are a little ray of sunshine for everyone who meets you. Thank you for being such a sweetheart. [/spoil]

Kayh
[spoil]The day I logged into this game I thought "What a shit game" and then you mailed me. What a douche! Just kiddin luvs you tons. I deleted FB so haven't talked to ya in forevers but I know you are still doing well. I send you and your wife loads of hugs. I have re-joined on the DL so send me a new request when ya get a chance lol [/spoil]

Ferdilicious Ferdi :D
[spoil]My first non American homie lol. Who knew people were so adorable and funny from other parts of the world? I love that we still talk after so long. It isn't as often as it should be and thats all on me. You Sir are a really great person and it's been my pleasure to know you. [/spoil]

Disa!
[spoil]The first TW person I ever laughed so hard I cried as well as legitimately loved talking to. You have always just inspired me. Your outlook on life and how to handle the rough patches is something to be admired. If I won the lottery you would be one of the first people I would gladly hand over all that I could to. [/spoil]

Big Trucker
[spoil]HAHA! Bet ya didnt think I would include you on this list, well in yo face! I have. So you honey are so great. I loved the zombie talks and really all of the other ones as well. You kinda changed my life and its all been for the better so thank you for everything. [/spoil]

BigMac/Zoorb
[spoil]Right. Well there are some people who you can not talk to for months but in a flash you pick up exactly where you left off. You are funny and charming. When we first chatted we were both kids but I love the person you are now. :) Only great things are ahead of someone as wonderful as you. Thank you so much for giving me the easy step I needed to quit this shit game. As well as being there for some of my sleepless nights. [/spoil]

Justin
[spoil]I debated on saying anything or not but decided you did change my life, and more than really anyone else here did or even could. It was a pleasure, literally lol, and I think we both ended up in exactly the right place for us. Congrats on your new little miracle! So proud of you ya big grown up. Feel free to send me embarrassing child pix. I don't think I'll be that far behind ya and we can complete on whos kids are THE MOST adorable lol. Like all of our other silly competitive moments. [/spoil]

Ryan
[spoil]So if you lived like 2 houses down we would prolly hang out often. I have known you for years and years and always thought you were nice, but I didnt realize til 73 that we were totally related. Your rage fits were so nice for me cuz I understand them hon haha. But you aren't about the rage moments you are such a nice guy who genuinely cares about people and tries to take care of everyone. With you, Jason, and I sitting people having snipe competitions I had some of my very favorite TW days and nights. You were such an awesome tribemate and I loved getting the chance to get to know you better. [/spoil]

Flo
[spoil]How does someone like you even play TW? I have wondered that to myself for the last few years. There is no way anyone as friendly, sweet, funny, happy, and caring as you are could possibly be here. I'm so happy you are tho and that I got a chance to play in tribes with you. I kick myself for not begging to co play with you before quitting because I really want to pay you back for all of your kind words and more so your kind actions. Not a single person playing TW doesnt like you and I dont blame them. You are wonderful. I have been sending all of my prayers your direction for a bit now. You are a tough lady tho so I know you will be fine. I hope we can keep in touch but if not you should know that you really do make peoples day here. You made mine so many times. I only wish I could pay you back 1/10th the support you have given to others. [/spoil]

Bossman
[spoil]Ok so can I keep you like forevs?lol. If you get up my way please call me :) We can go out and play pong or something and just laugh. I really hope I have made you laugh as much as you made me. Keep it up homie :) I can't even say bye cuz I know Ill get to snap chat with ya or something lol. [/spoil]

KK
[spoil]*Hugs* You are and will always be one of my fav people from this game. Just because you are a very real person and we had some really fun chats. w66 was my favorite time in TW even tho it was so short lived lol. But You were a big reason why it was. Such a fun guy. Good luck at UW! When I go to games I always look around to see if I spot you, but usually I've been drinking and that errant thought is quickly replaced with a wooooooooooooooo! :) Well if I ever do crash into you expect a hug. And if you crash into me and do the same Ill try not to pepper spray you haha[/spoil]

Mike(Scuba)
[spoil]So you went on and got married and had kids and got a dog all without meh :(. I still weep for the one that got away. JUST KIDDIN! I couldn't be happier for someone so lovely to get such great breaks in life. You introduced me to my still favorite song ever lol. I have a dance I do with Evan to it tho I wonder how I will someday tell him the pix of him dancing with me are to a song called "Body Bounce".... doh wellz! lmao! You keep dancing with Hershey Kisses enjoying life. [/spoil]

Sam
[spoil]Sammy!! Ok so I'm totally aware we have not known one another for a long time but can I just say you are one of the sweetest people I have met playing TW in all the time I have. I was a fan of yours before we talked all that much just from how you behave and how you took care of people. I know life is a little challenging some times but anyone who doesn't see you for who you really are can take a long walk off a short pier into shark infested waters after I shank them with a toothbrush ;). It will be great to see where life takes you and hey if I get back over to the UK you need to take me to lunch. Or I suppose Ill take you since your a starving college student lol[/spoil]

To the below, its been a pleasure wasting away days of my life with you lot :) I know I am forgetting people so don't get too pissed. I also can't remember every ones account names ><. If I could get the old lappy fired up I would be able to look up more old convos, doh wellz. It really has been fun, you're all a bunch of awesome people in every way. I will sincerely miss ya. *Muah muah*!

Peace Out TW
<3 z

w73
"Jason" and Jon(Cookiez), Mark(Rhino), Josh(Zippie), Jake(Rage), Matt(Watercolour), DA(Steve), Nathan(Havoc), Enes(Archer), Lucky and Garry(Maves), Aaron(Havoc), Adam(Nwaro), Chris(Ebling), Dan(Inapp), Shag, Quetz, Mouse, Luke and Harry(tomato), Ahufs(Tips), Cas, BigDrew, Heretic, Dan(Zal), Bronse, Will(Tricky), Jorge, Allen, Fizzo, Jeff and Mitcha(wild), Stackerlee, Jordan, Mouldy, Noble, Alex, Norman, Ghosteh

w64/66/67
Cylasj(Night), Sean and Evil Culprit(potato), Eric Cartman, Akki and Josh(snobs), Mubs, Brandon(hugs), Robert(nothome), Adv and Rose(Climb), Matt(bettesworth), Wicked Intentions, Shaun(haseo), War(Cera), Slpher, Langile, Zeckt, Faith, Jamie, Viko, RawDeath, Chende, Crocky, Dodru, Tiny, Hipa, Scott, sycho cj, Matt(Chevay)

w62
Dave and Dave lol(FurryNAngry), Googly, Foggy, Tris, Ash, Dave and TW Player, Mac(Stewin), Ricky, Rep, Jace, Katie, Will(crazy8), insanelover, Pako, Ryan(Jonesman), MoraleKiller, Matt(truth), Fabio, Luke(clueless), Inertia, Spoons, Mam, Mario

w58
Lexi, Wotre, Gramps, Streak, Nightmare, Vinny, Geo, Nile, Hells, Jonny, Alex(meath), Brandon(bgeorge), Paul(Evil), Michel, Zero, Matt(less than), Witman, Jim, Scanno, Zain, Ang!, Alex(Waffler), Lens, Zinny, Marc, Carlos!, Dennis

w44
Arno, SoG, Jake, Ken, Lim, Edward Cullen, Brandon(fluffy), IcePhoenix, John, momonart, khiddh, D4, David, Morcheebah, TBone, WorkinProgress, Woody, Jacob(kubby), Cambs, Muriel, Psycho Steve, Lambezz, Dragonlord, 1Crazy, Lil Bx, Tanuuu, Paver, Dcart, Simonz, Miwok, Nevs, ah wth even Thomas, tho I hate you don't skype me :p

Ah forget it, MOD can you please fix the spoiler sitch for meh please? *hugs* I dunno how to work this crap.
^ lmao! A more me note to leave on hey? lol byeeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

Thank you for the kind words Z, Im not going to lie i will miss having you around, you always copped my whinging about selfish and slack players. you are one of the best players i have played with even though you dont give yourself enough credit you were always someone i could rely on.. No doubt we will keep in touch on skype, Take care :)

DeletedUser

Zeah, you know I think the world of you. It's been fun playing against you in W44 and also on the same side (although too briefly) here on W73.

You'll be missed here IG but I am sure that we will keep chatting on skype.

Take care x

DeletedUser20045

Farewell Z great to get to play with you :icon_smile: Keep in touch and goodluck.

PS I'll join you in the tw retirement home after w73 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Holy shit, this rivals my farewell thread in W12...!!!

Have a LONG break and discover what life has to offer outside of the game. Yes, there is a whole new world out there just waiting to be explored. Enjoy the opportunity to sleep in on the weekend, go the pub with friends, work back late one night, kick back and enjoy the company of friends while having a BBQ... and marvel in the fact that you don't need to find a sitter for your account..!!!

From my perspective, I was kinda cured of TW until you lured me back recently and, to be honest, it was exciting being back in the game. I was finally able to co-play with you after all these years. I know I can be a hard task master but that's how I play the game. My time with you on your account was brief but it was a huge delight for me and I loved every moment.

A major highlight was a recent voice chat with you when you were totally smashed... lol. Absolute gold...!!! Now that I think about it, the next day was even better, when we explained what you had said to us in the call. I think Nathan is still coming to terms with what was said that night... lol.

I've said it before in this forum, but there is no better way to describe you. Zeah, you are an elemental force in this game. Your legacy will be one of causing total chaos for the enemy, while being able to forge some amazing friendships with those that you fought alongside (and some enemies too... lol). This is why people are so attracted to you. People either want to help you or destroy you... lol.

With you quitting, the TW community has lost one of the game's most influential personalities.

One day when you make it to Australia, expect a cold beer (or a Scotch, Bourbon, Whiskey.. don't worry, I have an extensive liquor cabinet) and a warm bed waiting for you. Hit me up and I'll show you the sights in my part of the country. I'll also make sure you get to meet one of those elusive drop bears... :)

Love ya Z.
Brad

DeletedUser

After taking your dogs for a long walk around the block and back ,you will log back in and play some more. ;)

If not ? good luck in the real war. Life .

SHAGAN888

Best farewell ever Z do hope you return hun....but i know thats just not gonna happen, so best to you in all you do and you know you'll always have a home with me if the addiction ever hits you again....

take good care of my football team up there...

cheers,

shag

floadi

I am sad to see you quit this game. With you quitting TW has lost one of the best players and we have lost a wonderful mate/friend. All the best in RL. If you decide to return, you will be sure to find some of us still here.
A huge hug for you Z.

BelMatuew

Reaction score
Farewell Zeah, was great playing with you :)

Respect, you finally found the courage to call it a day. Gratz! Been out for over a year now and it's been good.

Chat soon on Skype =)

Bel.

DeletedUser88324

Alb you blind fool, he said hes been out for a year! Lol

Another w50 mate :-O

DeletedUser

MATT! :D I didnt expect you to even be around *hugs* I'm leaving on vaca in about 15 hours so I wont be around for a few weeks. I'll send ya my email or maybe we can make a skype date (haha). All the peeps from 66 have a special place in my heart. I've never been actually happy to login to TW before then lol. Typically its always been meh, I guess I can farm ugh. :) Love all you guys for all the fun times, and there were many lol.

Huge huge epic giant hugs to all the people who said bye here and the ones who did so in private as well, ya got me emotional I'll admit. I didn't expect to meet such amazing people on a game. It would be great to get merry christmas/happy new year/I'm in Seattle/zomg I'm married/ZOMG I HAVE A KID messages from ya'll :)

p.s. I'm still grumpy about those drop bears :mad: totally thought that was a real thing u asshat lol. One of these days I'll stop falling for obvious jokes. haha ok prolly not.

Last edited by a moderator:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:O Zeah is quitting? Lies, nobody in t.w. quits, they just take long breaks. :p On a side note, Yaaaaayyy, I was mentioned, kinda. :D I expect we shall still talk on Skype every now and then, so I won't be saying bye. :p

Also Fark, it sounded like you were going to take your "little sister" out on a date you creeper (Liquor, Warm Bed, Sightseeing, Drop Bears). :D :p

DeletedUser

I think you quitting TW will be a step into a very different life for you. But hun, I do belive in you! You've been a part of the game for so long, that I think you should get a medal for it.

I think you are an inspiration for people, all over the world, both in game and off. Your constant optimism and the way you find peoples best sides are a rare thing to have. That is something that I really do admire you for. And even when things get tough, you do never give up. That is something I think everyone should admire in you - even your in game enemies. ;-)

It's been a great time, spent with you, online, in game and on skype. :) I am sure you'll be dearly missed here.

If you'll listen to me, one last time - this is what I wanted to say to:

The book is open now and the pen keeps on writing
the story of your life; it starts right here
now you reach the stars, can grab them and hold them
with no fear!

Farewell my friend, loves you,
Disa.

DeletedUser

Zeaho its been a pleasure playing with you, Take care <3 Your villages are still stacked ;) Kind of :p

Status
Not open for further replies.