Fare the well TW! *sniffle sniffle*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser88324

I will be completely honest with you Zeaho. The time spent chatting on skype with you was fun, but the minute i was in an enemy tribe of yours, you deleted me off skype and blocked me ingame That to me is a sad thing to do, shows poor sportsmanship in my mind, your "enemies" are only enemies ingame, not outside of the game, and having different ideals does not make you enemies. But oh well..
I do stand by the fact that you are a good defender, and im sure you have several good qualities as a person, but in what i had to deal with you personally, am disappointed.

I hope you have a great time and enjpy your life away from the game, as it seems that after so long time of playing, the game has really gotten to you.

Good luck, god bless ;)

DeletedUser

Love ya too D :-*

Lol, yeah Mike it had nothing at all to do with you being rude. Thanks for the semi nice wishes anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

Show me when and where i was a rude to you(?)

Anyways yes, farewell woman. :)

DeletedUser

Im not really one to hold my punches or back hand compliment someone. Imo you were lovely in private chats and outright rude in public ones. That's fine by me, get ur jollies however you like. Doesn't make me want to have much to do with u. As such, u get added to the rest of ur blocked tribe in attempt to stop the hate skypes. I didn't block everyone tho. I had a few nice chats with some nd members.

I did join into a call with a few ND peeps. I knew the keyboard warriors would have a harder time being pricks more so to an actual person than an internet persona. It was never hate with anyone. I just don't like you lol. Don't take it personally. I'm sure you feel the same. But hell. At least we tried huh? :)

DeletedUser88324

Not that i care really, but when was irude to you personally? If you mean being gross or disgusting in chats, just speaking of general bs, im guilty haha but of personally being rude to you, i think you may have me confused.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your vacation ;)

DeletedUser

Starting to think the only point of it was so she could start some drama. :icon_rolleyes:

Goodbye any respect I once had for you. :)

DeletedUser38590

Starting to think the only point of it was so she could start some drama. :icon_rolleyes:

Goodbye any respect I once had for you. :)

A Drama, surely not :p
These posts are always so entertaining :)

geomikajak

ohh my dear Z..i just spotted this..and i am now sad..
wish you the best sweet girl..and dont forget!!!-i still want my yearly naked pic of you on my birthday..
and the invitation is always open if you want to move to Aus and play shenanigans with your Aussie man!!!
stay in touch sweet girl!!! MHWAAA!<INSERT SLOPPY GEO KISS HERE>

6496_large

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As many people have mentioned quitting TW for long serving members regularly turns out to just be a long ass break. But in your case I kinda hope it's forever because you sure have spent plenty of time at a PC doing loads for everyone.

Even a small footnote in the life of Zeah for me is great because I've respected you loads best of luck in the future!

Dan

DeletedUser

Ahhhh sadness. I come home to slip being rimmed :'( LOL! @jake The respect of a kid who makes claims like "I hacked into coke" how on earth will I replace that!?!? Cant be done. Go back to your creative drawing classes.

lol Dan I'm sure it will be perm. Ive already turned down loads of people. Now just to cross my fingers and hope ND don't get a win. Really they are at a huge disadvantage, so y'all should curb stomp them working together. Judging from the level of bitching they are burning out already.

Geo! Muahs thank you so much and ofc I wouldn't stop sending those lol, shocked u even brought it up :p It's been awhile I'm glad ur still kicking around. Give everyone hugs for me, and hell yeah u promised me I can bring a hammock and sleep on the beach. Ive done it here but I imagine warm places are tons better lol.
p.s. You are horrible and rude which is why I luvs ya.

DeletedUser95452

Let me give u a final tip Slip.

If you dont quit extarnals too you'll never get that "I'm sure it will be perm." ingame ;p

DeletedUser

Looks like your mind went too Z :(

Just because you're hurt doesn't mean you can go around making things up.

I'll see you in-game. Well assuming I get to you before you are either nobled or quit like you do on every other world. :xmas confused:

DeletedUser

LMAO! sorry Chris how many times did u beg for my sit? If the only way to win for u is cheating ur garbage. p.s. please read. Jake did cheat, on our joint account, which is why he owns up to it now.

awwww that's cute jake. I don't need to dig I have a good memory. My point was if u wanted to push the point and embarrass urself more I'm sure I could dig it up. This is my thread. Y'all are hijacking it with your lame ass ego stroking and yes it pisses me off. Go troll elsewhere. For people who claim to have nothing to say or that I'm total shit what's the point of baiting me? oh yes, cuz ur bored. Go tell each other how great u are some more. Maybe eventually it will be true.

DeletedUser113220

For someone who quit you sure worry about what people say on tw alot....

DeletedUser95452

...This is my thread. Y'all are hijacking it with your lame ass ego stroking and yes it pisses me off. Go troll elsewhere....

Firstly this is world 73 forum and seeing we are still playing we can comment on this world threads for what i know
you not part of this world anymore.

Secondly even why you pretend this to be a farwell thread more then 50% of your posts still looks rubish comments
against -ND- which sounds a lot like a "butthurt thread" to me .

Last to say is if you want us not to "hijack" your thread you can post a farwell one on General forum and am pretty
sure none of us will bother ruining your thread there.

You propably will have all your turtle fans who helped you so far in w73 posting for you there too.

DeletedUser

Considering that this is a farewell/retirement/quitting thread that was started 3 weeks ago it's probably about time the Mods closed this up. What say thee Mods?

PS - I'll admit this is like watching a train wreck but the fun in it has worn off for me.

DeletedUser86709

Firstly this is world 73 forum and seeing we are still playing we can comment on this world threads for what i know
you not part of this world anymore.

Secondly even why you pretend this to be a farwell thread more then 50% of your posts still looks rubish comments
against -ND- which sounds a lot like a "butthurt thread" to me .

Last to say is if you want us not to "hijack" your thread you can post a farwell one on General forum and am pretty
sure none of us will bother ruining your thread there.

You propably will have all your turtle fans who helped you so far in w73 posting for you there too.

+1

darkaniken2

I'm going to go ahead and lock this, since it seems you all can't play nice. If you decide that you can and give me a valid reason to reopen this, then I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.