Fare Thee Well!

DeletedUser

Brymon, you have my respect and best wishes as well. I realize you may never have the chance to read this, but I have to say it anyway. Be safe man.

DeletedUser

I hope he reads this one day and let us know after this ordeal if he is okay, atleast physically.

DeletedUser18894

Bye! Good Luck. Be Safe! hehe, I'm spicy........:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im gona save this thread somewhere when i get the time :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I am sorry for necroing but this was his last thread, figured people who werent sure who he was...well this may jog your memory.

Also if any of you forum goers know the people he listed in this going away message, they might want to be notified.

DeletedUser

I am sorry for necroing but this was his last thread, figured people who werent sure who he was...well this may jog your memory.

Also if any of you forum goers know the people he listed in this going away message, they might want to be notified.

It's like creepy weird man. You never see it coming in things like this... I almost feel bad for being the protagonist behind finally ending NA and hunting down the remnants now...

DeletedUser

It's like creepy weird man. You never see it coming in things like this... I almost feel bad for being the protagonist behind finally ending NA and hunting down the remnants now...

QFT. It seems unreal, you are sitting behind a computer and reading how suddenly someone you played with won't be playing ever again... :(

DeletedUser

and to the people who feel bad, don't, he knew its was just a game and if he mentioned you in his farewell he obviously thought very highly of you.....

I dont think orel understands what happend...I dont remember him posting in the one thread...

I dont think we should stop moarning him, he has suffered something none of us will ever experience and its just sad hearing it and I never even spoke a word with him.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=115950 same Brymon

Last edited by a moderator:

Seagryfn

I remember Brymon from out stint together in Hippos, but please don't despair or mourn for him. From first hand experience, I can tell you that there is indeed life after brain and spinal injury. Although it is frustrating, at times infuriating, to cope with the loss of motor control... at least he is currently being spared the humiliation of understanding what it means to be dependant on another for his physical care. That, I can assure you, is a blessing.

I rejected the proposed lobotomy that would have prolonged my life an extra 5 years and (12%) may have restored mobility; I've now survived 11 years living without most of my spinal cord and have always been too stubborn to ever give up or give in. I've even managed to get better every year and I seldom need assistance with my personal care any longer. Brymon had the determination and cussedness to not give up on any fight worth fighting - I remember him and Russki argueing for days about Georgia and Russia, and Brymon never backed down.

Heck, as long as I have two working fingers (and most days I usually have three that work) I can still send a 5-noble train in under half a second! If this can be beat, Brymon will find a way, and life is too prescious to give up on after a little set back. Cherish what you still have, and mourn not for what has been lost. Brymon always understood what it was to keep moving forward and not look back. :)

DeletedUser

I can still send a 5-noble train in under half a second!

I sure hope not.

Brymon, I wasn't a forum poster when you left, but you have my best regards. Good luck to you no matter what (except fighting me when you rejoin TW :icon_wink:, which I know you will [hopefully at least!])!