Farewell DFB

DeletedUser

Well, the last couple members have finally left(other than TPC), and all that remains is the bodies littered everywhere in W5 to mark that DFB did exist and war here. Gotta hand it to you guys.. you fought harder and took more beatings than any other tribe here, and you looked damn good doin it too.

I remember back when you were getting hammered the forums were full of rallying cries and optomism. And during all that you still found time to teach new members, post up world stats, make maps or have a chat with someone in the IRC. The forums were more alive than Legions spamsquad, and the tips section was bigger than PKs entire forum I believe (ok, I might exaggerate a little, but they are the stuff of legend now :p)

Kudo's to the fiercest bunnies I've ever met on any world. Hope you find a home in your new tribes :)

userimageqcc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An era is ending as the LFKD is reduced once more, wish you all good luck in DL and PKs!

DeletedUser

Great tribe its only me in irc today lmao TPC is on a trip!! Come back bunnies, dont leave me withe the spam squad.

darkraven9

Nobody in W5 will forget DFB not only as a tribe but a war machine, so thats a pretty good legacy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yeah, shame it had to come to an end, atleast most if not all of you are in PKs now to continue kicking ass :D

DeletedUser23324

I've always had my differences with DFB as well as pretty much everything else that moves on this server, but they weren't your average bog standard tribe and actually had a spirit to them that may well have led to their downfall. Time moves on i guess.

DeletedUser

Second best tribe we ever fought - Pks being the best IMHO. It is true that by the time we started fighting them in the Great SCI - LFKD war, DFB was already on the slow downside as some of their elite players started to leave W5. Most of the folks I crossed Axes with were very kool people and some of us had some fun bantering back and forth. Sad but true W5 just ain't what is was back in the day.

DeletedUser18695

What world is what it was? Maybe W5 will pick up again soon.

DeletedUser

if vvv (vvv+ are doing fine) actually decided to start a decent war rather than eating inactives and tribes less than a tenth of their size, this world would be interesting. instead they sit back and do nothing but simcity(exceptions to every rule :p):

Dragonwestgate 1 11.347.475 989
Argyle1978 2 10.079.946 986
Gherilla 3 9.805.684 1020
Perspicio 4 9.323.400 910
andrew6ca 5 9.171.514 899
MaKa01 (Warlord) 6 9.048.697 916 not much of a warlord :D
Mandy15 7 8.948.644 896

top 7 illustrate my point, nice villages guys, shame youre not using the troop inside.
sciova have tried to have a "controlled war" with some of your members before and were refused probably because none of you can actually win an war against a sizable opponent and im sure are planning how they can get rid off the tribal hugs blue sea that is your empire.

you make this boring, its a crime you are top. completely undeserved. tse should have the crown for now.

DeletedUser

We've had noobs from other worlds posting in ours by mistake that failed to be as random as that post.. Cheers DFB, you had your moment. Looks like it'll be a flamefest again.

DeletedUser

GG DFB, I enjoyed the month of so I spent there after D.A. fell apart, sad to see you finally break up, but all good things must come to an end!

DUMBUMCLUM

if vvv (vvv+ are doing fine) actually decided to start a decent war rather than eating inactives and tribes less than a tenth of their size, this world would be interesting. instead they sit back and do nothing but simcity(exceptions to every rule :p):

Mandy15 7 8.948.644 896

top 7 illustrate my point, nice villages guys, shame youre not using the troop inside.
sciova have tried to have a "controlled war" with some of your members before and were refused probably because none of you can actually win an war against a sizable opponent and im sure are planning how they can get rid off the tribal hugs blue sea that is your empire.

you make this boring, its a crime you are top. completely undeserved. tse should have the crown for now.

I'd just like to point out that maka is actually quite helpful. He's spread out across the map, and he helps out TSE from time to time with attacking enemies/inactives.

DeletedUser

Mandy15 7 8.948.644 896

now if you want to "hit" V V V like that, allow me to check sciova.
SCIOVA:

pvs001 (Council Member) 1 11.178.836 1077
Circassian 2 10.257.310 936
Badwulf (Moderator) 3 9.701.196 919
Pinballpup (Council Member) 4 9.504.409 955

JerzeeG 5 8.792.065 873
=
Opponents defeated: 2.773.641 (531.)
OD Attack Rank: 440.
(2,400,879 score)
OD Defense Rank: 738.
(372,762 score)
LMFAO! xD

lucky charms 6 8.754.503 888
Nirwanax 7 8.067.872 744

there is 1 "decent" guy in that list, and that's lucky charms, even he is fighting the wrong demons. xD

sciova had a few controlled war contests with V V V, in order of a future "controlled war"
but they ended up rimmed :p

sciova is pretty much facing the same future as rfg soon.:)

DeletedUser

i was replyin to the world 5 becoming alive again. it isnt going to happen without either vvv or sciova disappearing or actually playing the game how it is ment to be played. i agree on sciova being the most useless of the two, they dont do anything....