Farewell DFB

DeletedUser

I actually feel sorry for those not involved in a war. This recent war with the SCI fam has brought new life to R2 and made this game really fun. So YAY! for war!

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say that....the first bit was right, but the second was a too much on the wrong side of right for my likeing.

DeletedUser

the last part is right too, war is fun, its what this games all about. if your not in a war, quit because by definition your not playing this game anyway.

DeletedUser

I actually feel sorry for those not involved in a war. This recent war with the SCI fam has brought new life to R2 and made this game really fun. So YAY! for war!

me war hungry vvv baron. so i picked up an account on w26 in the center of an enemy tribe. :D i so totally agree war is great fun and i am sure if we started war with sciova vvv would wake up. but i don't see that happening soon.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Even now during the war with RS, some members at the frontline only defend and do nothing else -.- Those are the ones that need a wake up call the most:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

me war hungry vvv baron.

I so totally agree war is great fun and i am sure if we started war with sciova vvv would wake up. but i don't see that happening soon.

Well at least you're thinking about it...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i dont see how it can take so long? obviously two fronts need to be formed, but from what i was told about a month ago, vvv were already on with that. just tell sciova you no longer want to put up with their war mongering and crush them. obviously im not being realistic, but if you guys want a war, its not as hard to do as you are making it. stop beating round the bush the both of you and go at it. sciova can finally prove they deserve to be here and vvv can show they are the top tribe atm.

hope something changes and both sides have an interesting and enjoyable end.

DeletedUser65726

i dont see how it can take so long? obviously two fronts need to be formed, but from what i was told about a month ago, vvv were already on with that. just tell sciova you no longer want to put up with their war mongering and crush them. obviously im not being realistic, but if you guys want a war, its not as hard to do as you are making it. stop beating round the bush the both of you and go at it. sciova can finally prove they deserve to be here and vvv can show they are the top tribe atm.

hope something changes and both sides have an interesting and enjoyable end.

I agree with this, VVV need a war soon, it's getting a bit boring...

DeletedUser

The current state isn''t wrong, however patiance is always needed. Not now, not then. But at the perfect moment things will happen, as always. Untill then people got to have patiance and stay loyal. Why have things been delayed?

That's a very simple question, lack of patiance. Not by a single player, but an overall amount. Certain numbers concludes that, if everyone stays and keeps waiting then things will surely happen.

Planning something isn't necessary hard, however the people who can, got the time and are willing to do are few. Many might be willing but gets stuck in the middle. Things happen when they're in a perfect condition for the one who plan.

I didn't mean to explain that much, if none understand it then there's no need to ask. Those who're aware are.

That's what I see from the issue.

DeletedUser

we cant be patient, or we will all be waiting for someone else to make the move and nothing will happen. world 5 has to come to an end sometime, so we should all make it a fun one rather than drawing it out. there is never a good time for any decision of war, it just needs to be made.

vvv and sciova havnt participated in any war for ages. if i was vvv (thankfully im not :p) id take the oppertunity now to start something; with sciova troops rumoured to be on the scir0s front lines. they wont however because vvv enjoy their simcity too much. vvv+ should start it for them instead and rope in the big useless wasters.

sciova and vvv are making this game boring, combined they have a huge share of the villages in the world and have killed the north prety much. seems as if the south are the only ones playing the game.

another very oppinionated post but i dont care, alot of what ive said is true.

DeletedUser

yup sciova are supporting sciros heavily
i got supports coming from 3 monthes away
i just wish i will still be here when those troops arrive !!1

DeletedUser

Maby I wasn't clear enough?

In a way VVV aren't doing anything wrong, there's reasons for everything. It's quite easy to read their situation.