Farewell DFB

DeletedUser

*pokes hilsted with a stick* I thought you died or something ^.^

DeletedUser

seeing good words for LFKD tribe from daz is really weird.

I dont forget that guys.

PS: I lav ya THANA :D

KingBaldwin

the lfkd and dfb in particular were "the" tribes to be imulated.Yes they were arrogant and despised but how many of you wanted to be there then,i mean back when they ruled this server.they've dissappered but the likes of parmeniun can be found on world 30.Those guys were the best the fact that the're gone doesn't mean the noobs won just that they moved on .....idiot!

DeletedUser

*poke* go rant somewhere else. stfu your spoiling this threads nice mood.

DeletedUser

Well it's been awhile...

I must have quit TW about 2 years ago but at one time I was a core member of DFB and the official Diplomat of the tribe. I'm sad to see that DFB finally closed its doors in w5 although I can't say as I'm surprised. Even when I quit many of the original players had become burnt out by the insane time commitment required to be as successful and terrifying as the DFB were back then. And we were both of those things.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I had a blast playing in DFB and that my time in TW on this world was one, wonderful, glorious conveyor belt of crushed enemies and nobled villages. I also want to give my heartfelt thanks to our allies in the LFKD alliance, PKs, D.A. and LotD. You guys were immense and I always enjoyed working with you all.

I'll never forget my time in DFB here on w5 and I hope that w5 never forgets the impact that DFB and the LFKD made on this world. We were the best but the RL time required for the levels of co-ordination that we displayed took their toll. Getting up every 20 mins throughout the night most nights to make sure attacks launched to land with precision timing isn't something that I could keep doing!

So farewell DFB and I wish the best to anyone from LFKD who is stil playing. You guys all rock.

theweeboy

aw f0xx, now i'm sad i didn't get a mention :p

/me puts a red rose on DFB's grave

DFB might be dead, but the bunny spirit still lives. Quite a few of us have banded together on W30 in BD. I hope our worthy foes shall cross my paths again in the future. It's been fun, but it was time to move on.

Wtf...im in world 31...DAMMIT! lol

DeletedUser

I am the founder of DFB along with several other players including Jayce, Morph, Paragon, Piglet and one or two others.

You are an imposter and do not represent DFB nor does your excuse for a tribe include ANY of DFB's membership list as per our official forums.

DFB no longer play this game - we moved to other games and unfortunately to set up a branch of DFB you need permission from the original members. I never granted you permission buddy.

DeletedUser

Theweeboy-Founder of the Bunnies! Founder of DFB!

What. The.

Who the hell are you? And where do you get off claiming to be the 'Founder of DFB'? Like Parm says there are VERY few people who could claim to be founders. In fact I'd go so far as to say that the founders would only be Parm and Paragon, and the few others of us are just original members. And back then few meant 5, maybe 6 others. That was from when DFB actually formed, playing a completely different game, many years ago now. And yes, just like here on W5 we went into that game with little to no experience, rocked the server we were playing and showed our enemies how you really war.

You may have been a member of DFB here on W5. You may have started a tribe called DFB over on W31. That does not make it the real DFB nor you the founder. Now get out of my sight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*waves at Jayce*

how're you mate?

Drop by on skype from time to time ;) My handle there is the same as it is here.

DeletedUser

I'm on skype most days as it's how I keep in contact with my boss ;)

I'll look you up!

tpwch

Hey Jayce. Long time no see. Get on IRC some time if you want to talk, same server as we used to use in w5's prime. The old channel is still alive, even tough only 2-3 persons come there these days. PM me if you don't remember what it is.

Or if you prefer to talk on MSN pm me with your handle. Unfortunately I can't get on skype easily.

theweeboy

ok...jayce and other dude..i made a DFB on world 31..whatever. it was really good but now im quitting world 31..there is no longer a DFB there. it is now DK and im on w5 once more. :) sorry to hurt ur feelings real founder of DFB

DeletedUser

ok...jayce and other dude..i made a DFB on world 31..whatever. it was really good but now im quitting world 31..there is no longer a DFB there. it is now DK and im on w5 once more. :) sorry to hurt ur feelings real founder of DFB

I think they're a little miffed that you're advertising it to the public.

In this case, I'd say that changing your signature is the better part of not getting your head kicked in by angry bunny overlords.
Just a thought...

DeletedUser

all hail the great parmenion has spoken (hey you in the back when he was speaking you didnt bow down,so off with your head),lol

if you ever got to read parmenion's persanol qoute's it was problably couse you was on his hit list and yes DFB was the tribe to fear,even when i started and was concidered the rim were my village apeared we spent alot of time avoiding those guy's,lol !

DeletedUser

i also read a post on how to build that he wrote a long time ago argueing with some one and i used his system to build all my village's,it was like a world 5 bible,lol !