And said **** this ****

Farewell Fray, Farewell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100205

LOL, nice poem. :p

But yeah. DRAMA IN WORLD 55 TODAY!

DeletedUser

im sure there will be real life issues in there somewhere

Not really. Just a cry baby that got picked on for not doing anything in any wars. He got a hold of a Sit and started kicking people. ( Davy Crocket )

DeletedUser

really underhand imo.

Ahh well, he will get his just desert.

DeletedUser

was he a duke ?
and not helping ?

Yes, well he was duke. I believe he got demoted but had a dukes sit who was out for a few days. Threw a tantrum. This is possibly the best thing that happened to fray to be honest. Now if things are done right inactive/selfish/barb suckers Will be eaten up and they only players that actually fought or supported will remain together.

Hamish83

well good luck picking up the pieces and reorganizing Fray ... maybe when you're finished you guys might earn a lil respect #P

DeletedUser

surely one person throwing a tantrum doesnt lead to a clan separation, i can understand random kicks but these can be fixed, theres a lot more to this than we know but im sure itll come out soon enough, and im still fairly confident a real life issue will rear its ugly head.
of course this opens up a lot of opportunites for the new clan to move forward closing wars on the basis of "well it wasnt us you was at war with", whether this will work is anyones guess of course and it also means there will be a huge fray chomping party by everyone which is a fantastic reason fro 4zl to advance further into all your ks too, so im not sure whether this is as good as you may think it is for what will be left of fray or the new clan
and f course it begs the question that if you do ask for peace, and the clan you are asking says well that person we see as a refugee, do you kick them to get that peace ?

DeletedUser

lol by the time they are finished they will be completly gone from K57 and K67 will be INNOV

DeletedUser

surely one person throwing a tantrum doesnt lead to a clan separation, i can understand random kicks but these can be fixed, theres a lot more to this than we know but im sure itll come out soon enough, and im still fairly confident a real life issue will rear its ugly head.
of course this opens up a lot of opportunites for the new clan to move forward closing wars on the basis of "well it wasnt us you was at war with", whether this will work is anyones guess of course and it also means there will be a huge fray chomping party by everyone which is a fantastic reason fro 4zl to advance further into all your ks too, so im not sure whether this is as good as you may think it is for what will be left of fray or the new clan

T0msky. Skype date? haha Shaede15

DeletedUser

good to speak with you shaede, i cant blame you all for leaving after somebody did that...and with a puppy too.
i wont divulge what was said bro ill let you do that should you choose

DeletedUser

good to speak with you shaede, i cant blame you all for leaving after somebody did that...and with a puppy too.
i wont divulge what was said bro ill let you do that should you choose

Appreciate. Good luck to you and yours. Chat again sometime.

DeletedUser

I hope there diplomacy was deleted. It will take them days of non stop work to add all there allies, families and NAPs to that list again....

DeletedUser

I hope there diplomacy was deleted. It will take them days of non stop work to add all there allies, families and NAPs to that list again....

This thread is for people that play world 55, not those forum trolls with 1 village of 3k points, thank you.

DeletedUser98475

Meh

Good Game w55
Turned out to be the worst world i bothered spending time on (besides w53 :D)

Anyhow
GL to all
4zl have the world won, and some people in Fray/Temp stop progression, meaning nothing can be done.

World over.
Chess-Recruit some decent players, and you may hold out for a while, either allying 4zl, or just fighting them like you fought us(well, we were poor)
Innov-Except Dbrad, none of you are any good
-E- Jump in from behind us for free caps? Get 200 trains sniped, then go quiet >.< NyX will rim you without even trying
4zl-Well done, Worlds yours

RIP The Real Fray

Bye yall, No more w55 for me :p

Yaz