Farewell Fray

DeletedUser

I havent been in alot of wars? Hmmmm....how can you make that statement? Im glad you like my threads/posts but this won't stop me from pointing out you did not technically win...the Ex-Fray members are still here. Members left Fray for different reasons other than INNOV/Chess war vs Fray. Stop posting that BS. it may have contributed to Fray downfall but it wasn't the sole reason why Fray fell.

And i dont have any emotion in my writing lol :D im merely stating my opinion which is clearly different than yours - but what I know,right? I play a top acc on w25 in a top tribe. We are fighting the whole world for a year now. A year ago we controlled a mere 44% of the world. Now, we control over 89%. guess we didnt war then....we must of recruited loads right? Wrong.

DeletedUser

i dont care what your doing on other worlds i could go on and on about my other world but who cares?:p we didnt declare war on the members of fray we declared war on the tibe itself and the members they had from that point on. if you dont understand the them falling apart and losing thier border to us is a win. obviously you have not fought in many wars if you dont know that basic rule.

DeletedUser

This isn't the Innov vs Fray warthread..

Why is it that the chess members who largely outperformed the Innov members don't flame here?

DeletedUser

well studio ill tell you something its called the 1 2 3 project. cw fights first then innov then chess. chess had the easier part of the war cw had the massive support line to break and innov had the middle of easy and hard;\ we all knew you couldnt hold that big of a FL and when PMS was added to it:p chess had an even bigger advantage:p you just dont get it that they hit a weaker wall then we did. none the less they did a very very great job. im just explaining the terms of how the war is won. you still look a bit confused... cant teach who doesnt want to be taught:p

DeletedUser

well studio ill tell you something its called the 1 2 3 project. cw fights first then innov then chess. chess had the easier part of the war cw had the massive support line to break and innov had the middle of easy and hard;\ we all knew you couldnt hold that big of a FL and when PMS was added to it:p chess had an even bigger advantage:p you just font get it that they hit a weaker wall then we did. none the less they did a very vey great job. im just explaining the terms of how the war is won. you still look a bit confused... cont teach who doesnt want to be taught:p

I'm not confused i just don't care...
This isn't the Innov vs Fray warthread.

DeletedUser

who said im in INNOV:\ someone brought it up so i answered it. not to hard to understand mate

DeletedUser

Your ego amazes me. Your Smurks 2 i bet. If you declared war on the members then duhhhh THE MEMBERS ARE STILL HERE! go attack them then! I bet your just a 13k player who has done nothing for the war and runs his mouth and acts like he has sth to be proud of. Well take of that toadstool of yours and stop having such a high head cos guess what you DID NOT win the war. Im not going to respond to you anymore as i feel my IQ drops everytime I do.

DeletedUser

smurks was my old friend that screwed me and is banned from the forums for a month:p. he screwed me on W30 and made me defend 3k pure nukes. wiith a 60-80% offencive account. i do not run an account on this world im just mearly stateing that that is counted as a win. the border was lost becasue fray had internal issues and no doubt INNOV will or has declared war on temp. your just taking everything i say out of contexts and twisting them to make me look stupid. alas you didnt do anything. your acting just as bad as all the flamers and i lost a lot of respect for you.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

smurks was the creator of reg wind on w30 wasn't he? maybe somebody needs a ban on their second ext account :p

gl Yaz, Catch you on skype sometime :)

DeletedUser

This isn't the Innov vs Fray warthread..

Why is it that the chess members who largely outperformed the Innov members don't flame here?

This has been explained by 13.

but because you cant read i will say it.

Fray war against =CW=, fray have that front stacked.

INNOV Dec Fray. Fray Stack that front

Chess Dec a week later . Front understacked.

INNOV keep applying pressure.

Chess Pawn Fray

INNOV chip away

Chess Pawn Fray.

Fray are Dead, so who gives a shit any more.

Meh

Good Game w55
Turned out to be the worst world i bothered spending time on (besides w53 :D)

Anyhow
GL to all
4zl have the world won, and some people in Fray/Temp stop progression, meaning nothing can be done.

World over.
Chess-Recruit some decent players, and you may hold out for a while, either allying 4zl, or just fighting them like you fought us(well, we were poor)
Innov-Except Dbrad, none of you are any good
-E- Jump in from behind us for free caps? Get 200 trains sniped, then go quiet >.< NyX will rim you without even trying
4zl-Well done, Worlds yours

RIP The Real Fray

Bye yall, No more w55 for me :p

Yaz

I dont see why the world should bow down to 4zl. As far as i am conserned they have had nothing but easy pickings thus far.

If your scared of 4zl, you really need to learn how to play the game properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

t0msky stop flaming on my thread ffs, everyone else from Innov behaved themselves so why can't you?

This isn't a Flame thread, you have your own threads to do it on

and nor has the fray leader came in here saying to pity you.. what on earth are you talking about??

not flaming your thread m8, im flaming this......

Originally Posted by lord duhaime
Meh

Good Game w55
Turned out to be the worst world i bothered spending time on (besides w53 :D)

Anyhow
GL to all
4zl have the world won, and some people in Fray/Temp stop progression, meaning nothing can be done.

World over.
Chess-Recruit some decent players, and you may hold out for a while, either allying 4zl, or just fighting them like you fought us(well, we were poor)
Innov-Except Dbrad, none of you are any good
-E- Jump in from behind us for free caps? Get 200 trains sniped, then go quiet >.< NyX will rim you without even trying
4zl-Well done, Worlds yours

RIP The Real Fray

Bye yall, No more w55 for me :p

Yaz

i have no issue with your threadstudio, i take issue with this self serving post from a failed player its such a sad attempt at a post and hes such a bitter player that he thought he would fire a final volley before he disappears into oblivion, as far as im concerned its players like this that lost the fray expansion through this world, all they give a shit about is what they can get out of it and screw everyone else and the second it doesnt go their own way they blame all their clan and then post a fail post as the door hits their ass when they are leaving.

so good post studio...buh bye dufraime you surely wont be missed

DeletedUser

Dont take any notice of him tomsky. I'd be hurting to if i let some noob destroy the tribe i love,

No disrespect to Ex Fray, but its well known to those with experience, When you merge and mass recruit, its only a matter of time before you get screwed.

DeletedUser98475

Innov and Chess had nothing to do with the downfall of Fray, It was just one member in fray who attempted to steal power. No deeper reasons :D

DeletedUser

Dont take any notice of him tomsky. I'd be hurting to if i let some noob destroy the tribe i love,

No disrespect to Ex Fray, but its well known to those with experience, When you merge and mass recruit, its only a matter of time before you get screwed.

erm....didn't you guys recruit K67 and K68? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know no-one if flaming my thread, but your discussion of who won between fray innov/chess doesn't belong here.. theres 2 other threads to do it in, discuss it there or in PM's :p

DeletedUser

erm....didn't you guys recruit K67 and K68? :icon_rolleyes:

It was 1 merge, big deal. i remember fray merging a number of times, and lets not forget, Fray got their share of =CW= Players also.

I know no-one if flaming my thread, but your discussion of who won between fray innov/chess doesn't belong here.. theres 2 other threads to do it in, discuss it there or in PM's :p

What else is there to talk about? how Fray merged to number 2?

This Thread is redundant. Let Bernie make the threads from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was 1 merge, big deal. i remember fray merging a number of times, and lets not forget, Fray got their share of =CW= Players also.

What else is there to talk about? how Fray merged to number 2?

This Thread is redundant. Let Bernie make the threads from now on.

The worst thing you can do to a thread you don't like is post in it, it bumps it to the top so it lasts longer.. wtb logic.