Farewell from Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser113789
  • Start date

DeletedUser113789

28jz7s0.jpg

The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
Khan
has been defeated, but we have never been afraid of anything.

What caused this depends on the the point you re on..

Inactivity?

Could be, as if you are claiming to be an elite tribe, you should be active with all members. If one of the players you depend on goes inactive, thats quite complicated situation for a tribe consisted of only a few players as all operation plans changes in this case. And the burden of an acc sit..

Lack of diplomatic relations?

Probably, as The Celestial Khaganate, we have never chosen to let others punish our friends. If it had to be, it would ve been made by khan..
And hatred of khan grew in time.. Either of our enemies escaped to veterans, Illuminati with veterans participation and Contra with venus's participation (if its even called as a participation).

Even veterans enemies joined their side against khan. Those who were seeking for an invitation from khan were talking different after a few days.

What changed in this time?

Did khan became the one who didnt do anything to help those losers in a row because oldman told so?
Whats the honor in this oldman?
Whats the honor in this graveyard?
Why would khan protect the ones who have never been brave to fight. Lack of bravery in their hearts made their path.. And why would khan break diplomacy with an honorable tribe once..

Oh there is royal right? Should I really mention krieger here? Oh god..
It makes me grimace but yeah..
If hatred would be bricks on the wall, krieger could be eiffel tower. My only comment for him.
And they deserve to die down there alone..

And khagan.. He can be proud of himself. A traitor, a coward.. Only thing he could do was to act as himself and to make dirty moves as a rat..

Unfortunate reasons, unfortunate consequences..

The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand and the determination that whether we win or lose. We have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand and we are proud of it..

So as The Celestial Khaganate, we are out..

Long live Khan..

Queteqin & Gracie

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Farewell Khan, I'd suggest you needed an initiation by fire much earlier on in the game, because although you had some very skilled players (Serseri for example), you had some members that didn't deserve to get anywhere near endgame...

DeletedUser113789

That was not khan who were afraid of fighting against veterans, that was noob venus who were afraid to fight against royal.

charshaun

Well if you are going to post a goodbye thread for the tribe should you not have disbanded the tribe? :icon_idea: Because as i am posing this Khan still exist..

DeletedUser113789

One can say goodbye and you can still shake his hand and look into his eyes so..

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Farewell. Thanks for the million + points. Hope to see you guys on another world with more fire

DeletedUser

Yeah you can, but I wont, we dont prefer your methods of playing..

well maybe this could be a good way of playing

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,199

Side 2: 851
Difference: 5,348

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,609
Side 2: 77
Difference: 2,532

DeletedUser

If that was your best you are i would hate to see your worst, You lost because you came up against a better opponent and did nothing the whole world, Apart from internal and sit on the fence.
You could of helped your allies but instead you decided to save yourself and sit there doing nothing, You brought this on all by yourself and then you paid the ultimate price.

The only reason you quit was to save the embarrassment and then you could still have it in your head you were important in this world.

DeletedUser

Big mistake was asking for a NAP just because they couldn't crack the Urban Nudist acc during that OP. Maybe if you kept going after that you may have had a decent shot at the time... But no.. you guys gave up on the first sign of failure and blamed it all on Stop!'s incapability. Yep.. you should be proud of that :D

DeletedUser113789

Its unfortunate to have allies like venus. Better than nothing right? No it isnt, allies like venus is being a pain in the arse in this period of game. Noobs starting to talk with their pathetic style, khan had their allies right? Yeah sure..

Was vemork an ally? Yeah he was. He fought against veterans, oh he was good at it. Why did he fought? Because he had to fight in the end. So who is vemork?
-The one who left khan less than a day, because I declared that we will punish Contra.. He hated contra for sure. But he had no balls.
-The one who had NAP with RoyalE while khan started warring them.
-The one who extended the NAP with RoyalE because he was still afraid of fighting.
-After all dismissal from venus tribes, he is the one who created another tribe instead of joining khan..
-But he was not the one who wanted to negotiate with RoyalE about an allience (It was shadowmasta and xshazad). They had a belief that krieger could be convinced..

W2v is not the best tribe. I saw much better than this one. Veterans are %70 noobs, %10 qualified players, %20 intermediate.. Quantitiy is beating quality this time. Because they got mass quantity.
-It was 3 against 1; we were going to do it. Then noobs made recruitment from their enemies.
-It became 4 against 1; we were still gonna do it. Than an absolute moron (khagan) shit happened, considering the price of the accs, and the things they done to break the diplomacy with royal and veterans..
-It became 5 against 1; it has never been a fair fight..

And that NAP was negotiated during the op landing night. It was not related to Urban Nudist op.. He knows this very well. It was due to current w1v leaders told us "they will think if to attack RoyalE or not if RoyalE attacks Khan".. So you guess what we told them..

Deleted User - 10770065

Rofl, Venus are pussies for not warring Royale whilst warring W1V (so that would be a war on two fronts) but Khan are a good tribe for having them both napped LOL.

What you did was just internal and go the path of least resistance this whole world and hoping by the time you munch your whole tribe up, W1V would be weak enough so you could beat them at end game with your "tribe". Turkish worlds are probably a lot different than .net worlds, so next time you come here, make sure you indeed aren't the pussy.

DeletedUser113789

I didnt know w1.tribalwars.net was a turkish server.. Thanks for heads up lol..

We were playing this game while you were crying your mom to clean your shit..

Last edited:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
looks like Khan leadership put more time in making this thread than making ops ingame

Deleted User - 10770065

I didnt know w1.tribalwars.net was a turkish server.. Thanks for heads up lol..

We were playing this game while you were crying your mom to clean your shit..

I don't necessarily think "playing this game" is internalling your whole tribe for the duration of the world until you're declared on. But if that's your playstyle, then so be it.

DeletedUser

LOL that is such a typical sore loser-ish rant from you Turk. You are justifying your loss by blaming others when its clear your tribe did nothing to even give yourself a chance to win. Go cry somewhere else no one cares anymore whatever recycled excuse you wanna come up with for losing.

DeletedUser

Hehe I think Khan may have the longest list of excuses ever written... Someone with the extra time should go back through old
threads and compile a list so we can have a vote on the best ones

DeletedUser

Is turkman on the externals Kul ingame? I hope so, because otherwise there's 2 of you who live so far away from the plane of reality the rest of us exist on, and that would be scary. Khan were bad, Khan were so bad its scary they made it this far. All your excuses would have been great if you'd actually taken a few war caps early on in the war, but your whole tribe did nothing but internal Khagnan (sp?) and bleed vills for the first week of the war. You pretty much turned around, closed your eyes, bent over and waited.........

DeletedUser113789

Yeah, the ones bended over are talking too much, we prefer to die as khan than to join an enemy tribe. If we can t win, we better die with honor, unlike most of you..

You tell me what u would do if you start a war with a tribe, who supported their borders with you months ago while you couldnt even finish your support plan, because someone stolen your accounts and ruined the diplomacy?