Farewell from Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser113789
  • Start date

roman01

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. My apologies for thinking in a more set and positive attitude...

DeletedUser

Thats the second time ive corrected you and immediate apologies on both from you. I forgive you... Im just here to keep it real :icon_cool:

roman01

Thats the second time ive corrected you and immediate apologies on both from you. I forgive you... Im just here to keep it real :icon_cool:

The second apology was sarcastic, get your facts straight m8 :lol:

Saun 2 - 1 Roman

I'll be evening up the score again at some point
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser113789

Casual you re the type I would love to rim, but that chance passed for this world. And saun normally you re not that type but now you got my attention. You re manipulating the facts too much to be seen as legit win. But its not..

You both watch your steps we will be watching you..

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Funny this statement coming from you :lol:

Oh look at that... Even in externals you're losing. :lol:

Keep the tally for me will ya... coz i couldn't care less :lol:

Oh, big man thinks he's hard eh. Get a grip :lol:

DeletedUser

Now where did u get the impression I'm big and hard? Is this you making yet again more assumptions and predictions? (Face palm)

Casual you re the type I would love to rim, but that chance passed for this world. And saun normally you re not that type but now you got my attention. You re manipulating the facts too much to be seen as legit win. But its not..

You both watch your steps we will be watching you..

Funnily enough roman's latest remark actually fits perfectly as a reply to Turk's latest one :lol:

To be as miserable sounding as you from losing on a browser game like this and act the way you do now is just sad. I don't want to comment in regards to your RL but i genuinely do hope you got better things going for you. The hate, pain and misery spills out of your every post.

roman01

"Funny this statement coming from you" " Keep the tally for me will ya"...

Thought it'd be blatantly obvious, although apparently not. Putting people down does not make you big soldier, especially people you've never met nor does being cocky.

DeletedUser

"Funny this statement coming from you" - I said this because you keep assuming things where you think you know but you really don't. you assume some on-goings in W2V when you clearly don't know facts full well. You don't like being corrected ? Then get your facts right before you spew rubbish out here.

"Keep the tally for me will ya" - I already said I don't care about your lil score :lol: what more you want from me? :D

Im not putting you down.. Im correcting the false bits in your assumptions in your previous posts. Just because I'd never met you doesn't mean i have to accept the false assumptions you post out here. Just because you're being corrected doesn't mean im putting you down.. don't be so sensitive and even take it as cockiness. I have no time to sugarcoat and use sweet words for you... If you're reading too much into my posts then thats really your own issue I cant help you with that :lol:

roman01

To be as miserable sounding as you from losing on a browser game like this and act the way you do now is just sad. I don't want to comment in regards to your RL but i genuinely do hope you got better things going for you. The hate, pain and misery spills out of your every post. Very very sad existence :lol:

What is wrong with you?

DeletedUser

That was for Turk clearly as i typed it under quoting his recent reply to me... but if you also wanna take that comment as directed to you then again thats not my issue.

roman01

I wasn't deliberately assuming anything, I simply believe Karma and most of your tribe have the ability to finish the world in W2V. So tell me exactly, why do you feel you're in a position to deliberately post something which did not contribute to the intention of my post.

What you've posted was in no sense a correction, you were elaborating on another point and claimed me to be wrong. Yes, I did say karma would finish but that's because I expect... or at least hope him to have the requirements to finish with you. I don't see exactly what you were trying to illustrate with your point, except to put a fellow poster down for entertainment. (Which is really sad btw)

I'll treat sarcasm with sarcasm regarding your scores (Which was sarcasm), if you treat me sarcastically expect to be treated with it in return.

roman01

That was for Turk clearly as i typed it under quoting his recent reply to me... but if you also wanna take that comment as directed to you then again thats not my issue.

Now you're the one making the false assumptions :lol:

What have any of the statements to do with his personal life, what is wrong with you?

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about the Karma bit. (facepalm)

I was talking about when you said Khan gave us NAP then i corrected you. When i commented about your Karma post.. My intention there was to again correct an assumption that he(or anyone in W2V for that matter) should feel safe about finishing with us til the end at this stage since daily contribution are still put in consideration as to who stays in the final winning tribe.

DeletedUser

Like i said i genuinely wish he had better things going on for him in other life since in TW he is sounding miserable. Me genuinely wishing him a better life outside TW... Again for the millionth time if you wanna read too much into it again.. feel free.. you like dissecting every psot i make :lol:so go ahead

DeletedUser

Stop apologising. Its getting old :lol:and quite frankly losing its value. I was sincere with all my posts until u chucked in your sarcastic apology and thats when this thread started to become a mud slinging fest. So who started being immature really? You didnt like being corrected hence the sarcastic apology. Obviously you won't admit that.

DeletedUser

That is because I was keeping it real... Im not gonna tell everyone out here that yes Karma (or again anyone in W2V for that matter) should feel safe and secured.. We're not hiding the fact that we are still assessing everyones daily contribution and yes the fact that our final roster is not our final winning group. Im keeping it real... perform as to the W2V standard or not be involved in the winning tribe.. thats just a fact and again me keeping it real. Just also as how i kept it real when i corrected you its us that GAVE the NAP to Khan not the other way around. Anything else? :lol: