Farewell from Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser113789
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm going to give up with you, you're obviously refusing to understand the points I'm illustrating. Your responses and general attitude prove that.

So really its my general attitude that you're irritated by, why did we have to go around in circles why didn't you go straight to the point :lol:... But I can't help you there :lol: My presence is here until we finish this world. What bothers you is not my problem but Im always open for chats

DeletedUser113789

I don t understand the meaning of standarts of w2v, because most of them are shit players. They dont even know how to fake effectively or to send a proper train..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Casual you re the type I would love to rim, but that chance passed for this world. And saun normally you re not that type but now you got my attention. You re manipulating the facts too much to be seen as legit win. But its not..

You both watch your steps we will be watching you..

Lol my stats don't really lie and someone who internalled the whole world says I'm a big talker...

weve beaten W2V standards to death btw... And we've been over the fact that we really dont need to.. Personally havnt faked since wolporc and have timed even less of my attacks, I send nobles from my phone almost every time and we kicked your "elite" groups ass.

DeletedUser65288

Karma is a good player and loyal tribe mate and I'm glad he didn't leave this world when the rest of our group did.

DeletedUser113789

This world proves that noobs can win, real warriors may beaten, two arrogant leaders made this path and one nude guy is taking all the credit..

And karma is a pussycat as with all others from graveyard..

Last edited:

DeletedUser95593

You're very bitter aren't you bud.

If it makes you feel better seeing as Khan did nothing of note this world, you can all join the next no hauls without anyone knowing who you are! Even more indecisiveness, internalling, barb nobling and boasting about the good times when you Op'd some random and had nobles landing same second!

I for one, can't wait!

DeletedUser

Wait for it lol, we will interrupt your fun there..

We are just so glad you realise that this is all you are... an interruption :D.. A minor speed bump... a stain that we'll just rinse away. We wanna congratulate you in your progress... Acceptance is the first step... We are only here to help you recover from dark misery you're suffering right now. We're rootin for ya buddy! :lol:

DeletedUser

That doesn't make sense. An interruption can last for near eternity...or down to the smallest measurable unit of time.

DeletedUser

an interruption is not directly comparable to a "minor speed bump" or a "stain"...

I get it though, the point of the externals is to try to seem smarter than people. You tried, you failed, I conquered.

DeletedUser

Another Roman trying to overanalyse my post :D but then again people like you only chime in to make yourself smart and big in one post then disappear once put back in your place. I've encountered plenty of useless trolls like you. You say an interruption in general could last for eternity hence in the context i used it i gave it a timeframe comparing it to a stain or speedbump since that's how fast it will take the interruption he's talking about. Good try twisting my context troll :icon_biggrin:

I conquered.

You certainly did.. a lot of barbs and internals.. congrats to you :lol:

DeletedUser

I chime in to bring you back down to reality. Add a few more smileys in your next post. Your pretentious online persona isn't as apparent as I think you desire it to be.

You certainly did.. a lot of barbs and internals.. congrats to you :lol:

Let the record show that I have more OD than 30% of W2V, while starting later than 80% of that 30%.

I guess by your own logic, W2V on average conquers more barbs and internals more than me! BAM!

Well at least the bottom 30% of w2V. (Feel like I should add that in there to be slightly more scientifically accurate)

DeletedUser

Oh lets dissect Saunfrees persona how interesting and riveting forum read that would be! But then again you're only one of the countless trolls that's tried that on me so get in the line coz ur not the only one. Oh look at that I'm on my phone and cbf adding smileys how unfortunate.

Also well done comparing yourself alone to a whole tribe. It really proves your case. You will never see me bragging and comparing OD scores out here so It's useless pointing that out on me coz I don't care. Lots of ways and factors can affect OD points so bragging about it to me is pointless.

DeletedUser

OD gained at this point in the game would not match the OD people gained earlier. For example I was under attack for a lot of the early world, and was always near the top for OD, but that 30mil or whatever ODD I had is now very minimal because everyone has more troops = easy OD. OD isn't really a testimate to someone's skillet, especially when most of it was gained in the later stages after internalling your way up.. You seem really proud to be ahead of some of W2V in OD though, is that what RoyalE is playing for down there?

Hello Casually Gaming! It's been a dull Monday evening so I figured it was time to follow up on an important issue between us - My ongoing pursuit of feeling good about myself.

You may recall the details of our previous conversation where I stated that I had more OD than 9 of your tribemates. And also, that I had a later start than 7 of those 9. Well wait until you hear the updated statistics! If you're not sitting down, I suggest that you locate the nearest chair before proceeding any further.

(Seriously, go get a chair)

The suspense must be killing you. Without further adieu, I present the updated statistics! I now have more OD than 19 of your tribemates. And of those 19, I started later than 15!

Now... I know what you might be thinking (haha "I know what might be thinking" godamn I am funny). You might be thinking "well yeah sure, you grew on the rim and faced less skilled opponents for the majority of the world." Yeah! You're right, but I hate you for maybe thinking that and come on man, look at those statistics! I get shit done brah!