Farewell from Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser113789
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh lets dissect Saunfrees persona how interesting and riveting forum read that would be! But then again you're only one of the countless trolls that's tried that on me so get in the line coz ur not the only one. Oh look at that I'm on my phone and cbf adding smileys how unfortunate.

Also well done comparing yourself alone to a whole tribe. It really proves your case. You will never see me bragging and comparing OD scores out here so It's useless pointing that out on me coz I don't care. Lots of ways and factors can affect OD points so bragging about it to me is pointless.

Well if you know anything about mathematics, you'll notice I wasn't comparing myself to your whole tribe. I took the 19 players of W2V that I had a better OD than and calculated a percentage. I'm slightly drunk so the calculations might not be exactly correct but they are certainly close enough to suffice.

Call me a troll for pointing our your incorrectness if that makes you feel you superior. After all, you're in the winning tribe, so you can't be wrong about anything, right?

OD gained at this point in the game would not match the OD people gained earlier. For example I was under attack for a lot of the early world, and was always near the top for OD, but that 30mil or whatever ODD I had is now very minimal because everyone has more troops = easy OD. OD isn't really a testimate to someone's skillet, especially when most of it was gained in the later stages after internalling your way up.. You seem really proud to be ahead of some of W2V in OD though, is that what RoyalE is playing for down there?

Hahah yes. In this message to CasuallyGaming (which for some reason is not included in the qoute), I strongly yet subtly hinted at the fact that my OD is not equal to some other's OD. Maybe that point was lost in my insane drunken rambling.

I'll tell you what. You guys win this dispute, or whatever it is we are having. Enjoy this external forum victory and enjoy winning World 71. You guys are the elite, and to the elite, logic need not apply. For W2V is the judge, jury, and executioner. And it would be unwise of me to speak against you. I beg forgiveness for my prior actions. I submit to your greatness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Did you hear my jab about logic needing not apply to you? I thought for sure that would invoke a better reaction.... =(

DeletedUser

Of course! And you were right about that! W2V is above any logic u can muster in your drunken state. (This is the part where it's just pure sarcasm mud slinging jab is thrown back and forth... Ah the fun of externals)

DeletedUser

Hey, Earnest Hemingway only wrote when he was drunk. Alright, Goodnight guys.

DeletedUser

Funny. Jobannez called me Hemingway just yesterday in in-game forum.

I enjoyed my session with Roman more yesterday :(

Bo-John-bo

Hey look I'm displayonly, my tribe is shit and all we've done is eat internals or jump on dead accounts but i have more od than some w2v members therefore im l33t :lol:

DeletedUser

The transcript shows that I did not begin the whole OD thingy, well I might have, but saunfree made me do it! And if you're really good at reading, you'll notice elements of self-deprecation regarding that specific matter in my mail to CasuallyGaming which he so kindly posted in this thread.

This is all my fault though, I thought I could write on a higher level than normally present on this website. I will from now on exclude any thought inducing undertones in my posts (...and my private mails).

RoyalE is not shit. Just the rim players are ;)

DeletedUser

What?

What haven't I done? Honestly not sure what you're asking. I can be dumb sometimes.

DeletedUser

RoyalE as a tribe not you as a person. If your not shit I don't understand why you sat there eating each other for the whole world.. It really looks the exact same as Khan at this point.

DeletedUser111495

Khan failed cause they were not good enough, recruiting players like Abgsheen88 despite me warning you he would quit the moment he would recieve an incoming, but nope your leaders apparently knew best, what was his escuse in the end? he lost his computer?

Thought it'd be blatantly obvious, although apparently not. Putting people down does not make you big soldier, especially people you've never met nor does being cocky.

This is rich coming from you, funny as most of the time you act cocky but soon as you are on the recieving end and have no way out of it you play the Victim routine...

Ill await a shit response from you along the lines of 'do you even play this world anymore' in which ill reply yes i do and just in case you say 'you cant really talk as you switched accounts' ill reply well so did you the moment you did not get your way and you still eventually got outdone...

There you go i have saved you the effort of reponding.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

RoyalE as a tribe not you as a person. If your not shit I don't understand why you sat there eating each other for the whole world.. It really looks the exact same as Khan at this point.

I can't answer this question legitimately because I partook in zero leadership decisions. I am far to nooby to even dream of making leadership decisions! There is a quote I live by in TribalWars, "Lead, follow, or get out of they way." I follow. But still, I believe that my leaders set us up for the best chance of success. Simply put, we did what we could with what we had.

I just realized the miscommunication. I was calling myself shit earlier. I made a living on the rim, and I've always understood my place in the TW hierarchy. However, I've fought more battles in this world than any previous world combined, I've learned to snipe here, I've lost sleep trying to secure victory, I get a little too excited for ops, and yes I've internalled, and yes I've nobled barbs. It's just that after 9 months of trying really hard at this game, it affects me when people say stuff "like don't talk here" or "all you do is internal". I truly do aspire to be great like my leaders in RoyalE and like so many in W2V.

DeletedUser

I am not sure how you thought following RoyalE was the right way.. Krieger has made a lot of really questionable leadership decisions for you guys, and when you all followed him out of W2V because we wouldn't let him internal you literally had decided you didn't want to win the world.. And then even after that you guys carried on to fight/do nothing with Khan instead of working together or doing anything but waiting to die.

If you cared so much about the hard work you were putting in I think you should have reevaluated who you chose to follow. Being a follower is great, and makes it really easy for the leaders to get their stuff done, but with a leader like krieger you got all the wrong things done and followed him into the bottom corner of the map where you are now...

roman01

escuse in the end?

*Excuse

Ill await a shit response from you along the lines of 'do you even play this world anymore' in which ill reply yes i do and just in case you say 'you cant really talk as you switched accounts' ill reply well so did you the moment you did not get your way and you still eventually got outdone...

You switched accounts, I have nothing against people who quit due to time constraints. Although eventually outdone? Darling during a critical part of Venus's war efforts you just abandoned your account and quit. I changed tribes, that was all. I stopped playing W71 for about a month,or perhaps two. But I certainly did not abandon those in your tribe who were fighting. Herodes had some support from me and snipe on call whenever needed, not forgetting to credit a decent portion of Khan's snipes first to Gracie & Nark.

"You did not get your way and eventually got outdone" - Getting my way is not relevant, I complained about the highly egotistical attitudes within Venus and tried to resolve them. All those involved thought they were too good to resolve any issues, their fault as much as mine as I won't take childish attitudes seriously... Instead I'll treat them to a dose of their own attitude if attempts to resolve issues are refused. I'm not playing the "victim" so this accusation, coming from you is hilarious. The attitudes within that tribe were too much to bear, Matthew has multiple times proved that his aggression against me is merely personal, but in the process he damaged his tribe. I was forced out, yes... Although chose to leave instead of waiting for the dismiss button.

Anything else?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

geez too many essays being posted today... i thought i was the only one allowed to write essays here. :lol:

DeletedUser111495

Only desperate people correct people on spelling and plus you are not allowed to as its a rule of the forums, so jokes on you with that one... but please continue its not the first you have done that...

You switched accounts, I have nothing against people who quit due to time constraints. Although eventually outdone? Darling during a critical part of Venus's war efforts you just abandoned your account and quit. I changed tribes, that was all. I stopped playing W71 for about a month,or perhaps two. But I certainly did not abandon those in your tribe who were fighting. Herodes had some support from me and snipe on call whenever needed, not forgetting to credit a decent portion of Khan's snipes first to Gracie & Nark.

No offence but you need to get your facts straight, i never abandened my account, i stayed with venus till the disbanding and eventually created ENDURE then finally joined W1V.... I eventually quit when w2v was not focusing any of there attention on me and because when we had a failed op on w2v people did not offer there nukes they had promised, I launched exactly what i promised

"You did not get your way and eventually got outdone" - Getting my way is not relevant, I complained about the highly egotistical attitudes within Venus and tried to resolve them. All those involved thought they were too good to resolve any issues, their fault as much as mine as I won't take childish attitudes seriously... Instead I'll treat them to a dose of their own attitude if attempts to resolve issues are refused. I'm not playing the "victim" so this accusation, coming from you is hilarious. The attitudes within that tribe were too much to bear, Matthew has multiple times proved that his aggression against me is merely personal, but in the process he damaged his tribe. I was forced out, yes... Although chose to leave instead of waiting for the dismiss button.
I have no problem with you not liking the people in Venus as lot of them were annoying to work with at the best of times also have no issues with you having problems with matthew, afterall i could tell this was personal and something that had been brewing over from worlds before and tbh he did exactly what you said, quit when a real op was done on him...,

However:

Thought it'd be blatantly obvious, although apparently not. Putting people down does not make you big soldier, especially people you've never met nor does being cocky.

And yet:

You are a hyprocrite, yes i know sometimes its deserved and i accept i am also cocky alot of the time but i do not deny that, but that qoute above from you was priceless and as such i had to pick you up on it like alot of the time you pick everyone else up on petty things, so basically yeah alot of the time you are cocky and rude, whether i am aswell is irrelevant.

Anything else?

Just one question thats all, what was Abgsheen88 excuse when he got owned ? :D

DeletedUser

I am not sure how you thought following RoyalE was the right way.. Krieger has made a lot of really questionable leadership decisions for you guys, and when you all followed him out of W2V because we wouldn't let him internal you literally had decided you didn't want to win the world.. And then even after that you guys carried on to fight/do nothing with Khan instead of working together or doing anything but waiting to die.

If you cared so much about the hard work you were putting in I think you should have reevaluated who you chose to follow. Being a follower is great, and makes it really easy for the leaders to get their stuff done, but with a leader like krieger you got all the wrong things done and followed him into the bottom corner of the map where you are now...

It pains me to say this, but I wholeheartedly agree with you about "RoyalE deciding that we didn't want to win the world when we left W2V". I remember that day vividly. Perhaps some in W2V will recall what I posted in your forum that day. I said, "Much like the day my parents announced their divorce, today I am also confused and sobbing into my pillow". Truth be told, I probably took the Tribalwars divorce a little harder.... And then to top it off, it was not 5 minutes later that UrbanNudist kicked me from your tribe, that heartless bastard! Just kidding Urban, I understand why you did it, and I wasn't sure if I would have even stayed. Frankly, Urban saved me from making the most difficult decision of my Tribalwars life. Any way about it, this all feels like ancient history, and I guess I am just taking a trip down memory lane. A very painful memory lane...

roman01

Well, you surely put me straight there.

Abgsheen's excuse was that he slipped.

[spoil][4/21/2014 9:53:39 AM] abgsheen: James can you sit me for 1 hour and send the snipe and tag
[4/21/2014 9:53:50 AM] abgsheen: new one
[4/21/2014 9:54:22 AM] abgsheen: 15 minutes i have to go to bathrooms
[/spoil]

He wasn't seen again till the next morning:

[spoil][4/22/2014 8:54:45 AM] abgsheen: hi all
[4/22/2014 8:54:51 AM] abgsheen: i m in hospital
[4/22/2014 8:55:49 AM] abgsheen: i fell in the bathrooms wont be at my ps for a week sorry for the incovenient
[4/22/2014 8:57:08 AM] abgsheen: you guys can use my troops for the good of the tribe.
[4/22/2014 8:57:45 AM] abgsheen: this is someone else hp that i borrow to type the msg
[/spoil]

Last edited: