Farewell from Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser113789
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[spoil][4/22/2014 8:54:45 AM] abgsheen: hi all
[4/22/2014 8:54:51 AM] abgsheen: i m in hospital
[4/22/2014 8:55:49 AM] abgsheen: i fell in the bathrooms wont be at my ps for a week sorry for the incovenient
[4/22/2014 8:57:08 AM] abgsheen: you guys can use my troops for the good of the tribe.
[4/22/2014 8:57:45 AM] abgsheen: this is someone else hp that i borrow to type the msg
[/spoil]

Wow that's even better than the "death in the family" excuse :lol:

This is rich coming from you, funny as most of the time you act cocky but soon as you are on the recieving end and have no way out of it you play the Victim routine...

You are spot on mate.

DeletedUser113789

Krieger refused to work with us, so all those in royal has to die with him..

DeletedUser

Hmmm... maybe I could die with the Angry tribe instead? No wait, I have this morally nagging emotion called loyalty.

DeletedUser

Sorry if I misread that, but are you saying me (AKA Angry) aren't loyal? Not loyal to who exactly?

DeletedUser

Great win for W2V.

It was obviously a Team effort, however let's be honest, without RunningBullet, Urban Nudist and HolyTramp (I might have missed a few people) you would not have won. They are the ones who withstood the very few Op's from Venus, and without them W2V would not be here now.

DeletedUser

Sorry if I misread that, but are you saying me (AKA Angry) aren't loyal? Not loyal to who exactly?

No I was trying to say turkmenbeyi wasn't loyal to khan. He said I have to die with RoyalE and I made a jab that i have loyalty and will die with my tribe, which is something he didn't do.

Bo-John-bo

Great win for W2V.

It was obviously a Team effort, however let's be honest, without RunningBullet, Urban Nudist and HolyTramp (I might have missed a few people) you would not have won. They are the ones who withstood the very few Op's from Venus, and without them W2V would not be here now.

And without the remaining members that would not have been stacked/sat and able to resist ops. You can't say it's a team effort and then basically say it wasn't. Every tribe has members that get opped and others that never get opped, it how well we worked together that made us win

DeletedUser

Lol he based his opinion only on his personal experience that's why he came to that conclusion. The Wesoukie(sp?) Acc never encountered players like Suicide Kings or Accent and etc. after all

DeletedUser

Display, Turk did sort of "die" with Khan. He quit weeks ago, then before I went on my two week camping trip (3 weeks ago) we (Luke, Thomas, Roman and I) put one of our friends on the account and moved it over to Angry. We had been sitting it (Poorly at that) for quite a while so we decided that we may as well put a player on there. That's how it goes from my point of view.

DeletedUser113789

Turkmenbeyi acc has been gifted to Angry after we decided to quit..

DeletedUser

Well in that case I guess I should have said.. maybe I could quit and gift my account to angry. no wait, bla bla bla loyality.

DeletedUser

And without the remaining members that would not have been stacked/sat and able to resist ops. You can't say it's a team effort and then basically say it wasn't. Every tribe has members that get opped and others that never get opped, it how well we worked together that made us win

I agree, W2V showed great team spirit whilst attacking and selfless support, but you cannot deny that you needed the exceptional players, like the ones I mentioned, to really take flack (at the start, before we flopped) and cut through Venus. However in no way is this a bad thing, if anything this is a compliment :)

Lol he based his opinion only on his personal experience that's why he came to that conclusion. The Wesoukie(sp?) Acc never encountered players like Suicide Kings or Accent and etc. after all

Yes, I was basing my list of my experiences :p

DeletedUser95593

W2V were rimming Venus 1-2 players at a time when I was still playing. Result wouldn't have been any different if those 3 you mentioned had been less involved or not as others would have inevitably stepped up. Not taking anything away from holy/urban/running though :p

DeletedUser

I could of rimmed everyone of you :x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree, W2V showed great team spirit whilst attacking and selfless support, but you cannot deny that you needed the exceptional players, like the ones I mentioned, to really take flack (at the start, before we flopped) and cut through Venus. However in no way is this a bad thing, if anything this is a compliment :)

Venus had some good players too... R.O.K, Vemork, Alexinyoface(EmperorRon), Rathi, DJ Freddy, Turtle Soup, welsh, etc.

Does it come down to having a few "l33t" players to carry the whole tribe? Obviously the answer is no given the proven result of Venus with all the players above.

It was obviously a Team effort, however let's be honest, without RunningBullet, Urban Nudist and HolyTramp (I might have missed a few people) you would not have won.

I dont deny the fact that those three players/accounts played big roles. But to put them up first before teamwork is the bit i dont agree with. We got to where we are by working together not relying solely on few key players.

DeletedUser

Venus had some good players too... R.O.K, Vemork, Alexinyoface(EmperorRon), Rathi, DJ Freddy, Turtle Soup, welsh, etc.

Does it come down to having a few "l33t" players to carry the whole tribe? Obviously the answer is no given the proven result of Venus with all the players above.

I dont deny the fact that those three players/accounts played big roles. But to put them up first before teamwork is the bit i dont agree with. We got to where we are by working together not relying solely on few key players.

I am not looking to argue :)

But I disagree, whenever OP's came in it would be a handful of players who really broke the Venus player, and then everyone else would clean up. Likewise with defending, some players were literally a brick wall to attack, whilst others made you wonder how they got into W2V. It was a great team win, but without those players it would not have been. For example if you watch Barcelona play football, they always show great teamwork and patience. However how do you think they would do without Messi, Neymar and Suarez?

Again, my compliments on the win guys :)

DeletedUser

I am not looking to argue :)

But I disagree, whenever OP's came in it would be a handful of players who really broke the Venus player, and then everyone else would clean up. Likewise with defending, some players were literally a brick wall to attack, whilst others made you wonder how they got into W2V. It was a great team win, but without those players it would not have been. For example if you watch Barcelona play football, they always show great teamwork and patience. However how do you think they would do without Messi, Neymar and Suarez?

Again, my compliments on the win guys :)

Its ok we're not arguing.. we're just discussing since this externals forum is bat shit boring these days.

I dont know if you were around when we broke welsh and Turtle but it wasnt a handful of players. We threw a lot of weight on killing players like those. Same goes for DJ Freddy, a "handful" of players were poking him here and there but its eventually the big OP that put him away (helped by a noob replacement on dudeja). The brick wall players that you're talking about were stacked by the tribe. You should've seen Urban Nudist's stack list request when he put it up i told him he was ridiculous for requesting that much but we pulled through and managed to cover all, Teamwork :)

If you're OPing runningbullet, Its easy to assume he's the one doing all the snipes and stacking and moving defense around and such because you are looking at it from an outside perspective. Let me give you an example of one of the "questionable" players how they got in W2V... The player(s) we had on Suicide Kings.. How many times was that account getting raped then reviving then getting raped again then revive again? Or maybe ngazpha account (before i took over) ? Its all nice and easy to assume an account is doing well on its own looking at it from outside. Those two accounts did not survive on their own. Same could be said to the three W2V players you mentioned. Its not coincidence that Venus wasn't able to make any W2V player quit despite gaining grounds on players like ngazpha and SK. We plug the hole we see and react accordingly as a team. Same logic applies to your football scenario. Can Messi, Neymar and Suarez win the game on their own? answer is no.. can the rest of their team mates do? POSSIBLY.. there is a chance.. so at the end of the day.. what really counts more in a bigger scale? The rest of the team or those three players alone?

DeletedUser

I agree with koss though.. Ask the ridiculous D ratio in my K55 villages from Contra and early W2V :|