Farewell My Friends

• Thread starter DeletedUser112209
  • Start date

DeletedUser112209

Hey everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce my departure from TW. I'm very sad to have to leave, especially in light of things seeming to get interesting here recently. It has always been my goal to stay to the end and help Infect win the world. However, I'm at a time in life right now where i just can't play any more despite how badly I'd like to. So, i just wanted to pop on here and say goodbye to my external forum friends :) Despite the bad rap W70 has taken at times, I've very much enjoyed it and I think the reason for that is the people. My tribemates are first and foremost as they're the ones i've interacted with most (<3), but i also wanted to thank all of you peeps here on the externals (those who like me and those who don't), as i've very much appreciated having the privilege of interacting with you here. It's been a lot of fun and I wish all of you the best here in W70 and in RL.

P.S When i get the chance I will be writing "The Making of Michael: Putting the Wit in Wittman" I've been busy, but I know it's been requested so one of these days i'll write it up. Stay tuned :p

I hope in my departure you all find remembrance of such a silly chap as an inducement to have fun and enjoy the game.

Thanks for everything,

CT
L0W

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It is with a sad heart that we have to bid farewell to one of the greats of W70.

I wish you a speedy return - if it ever becomes possible :icon_razz:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well damn

i'm doomed to never fight anyone aren't I? :icon_sad:

bye,good luck with whatever you quit for

DeletedUser

Oh noes, probably the only person with a sense of humor similar to mine, you shall be missed... Make sure whoever takes your account will be a tough fight as well, and goodluck

darkaniken2

Going to miss you LOW. Was looking forward to the friendly banter when we finally got to fight.

DeletedUser113861

world70 has lost one if its more modest players. farewell mate.

DeletedUser116229

Yip, as CT mentioned it was a tough decision, as we both struggled committing fully. So the account is in complete new ownership and I am sure they will give their best in doing what this game makes it soo great.... having fun!

The saddest part as caleb mentioned, is the peeps we gonna miss interacting with.... awesome duels lying ahead, YIKES!! was looking forward to seeing 10k+ incomings fighting hard, even though I am the quite one, I mean with a nutcase like ct one gotta keep the calmness right... haha, I have seen most the convo's and appreciated all the banter and fun times.

Kanon bids you all farewell also and may the best tribe win this and above all have massive fun in doing so.

Repinski

And another strand of greatness has left this world. Who ever shall watch over the Water Park and Golf Course now?!

DeletedUser

More and more great people leaving :S How is this world going to end, if this continues?

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce my departure from TW. I'm very sad to have to leave, especially in light of things seeming to get interesting here recently. It has always been my goal to stay to the end and help Infect win the world. However, I'm at a time in life right now where i just can't play any more despite how badly I'd like to. So, i just wanted to pop on here and say goodbye to my external forum friends :) Despite the bad rap W70 has taken at times, I've very much enjoyed it and I think the reason for that is the people. My tribemates are first and foremost as they're the ones i've interacted with most (<3), but i also wanted to thank all of you peeps here on the externals (those who like me and those who don't), as i've very much appreciated having the privilege of interacting with you here. It's been a lot of fun and I wish all of you the best here in W70 and in RL.

P.S When i get the chance I will be writing "The Making of Michael: Putting the Wit in Wittman" I've been busy, but I know it's been requested so one of these days i'll write it up. Stay tuned :p

I hope in my departure you all find remembrance of such a silly chap as an inducement to have fun and enjoy the game.

Thanks for everything,

CT
L0W

Good luck with whatever you've got going on, ya scrub. :icon_wink:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your profile doesn't state it and there aren't any names close to DenRaven in W70.

I have recently been watching rather a lot of Sherlock Holmes, and so have decided to try my hand at detective work :icon_biggrin:

I should say now, all of this is circumstantial evidence and so may not hold up in some courts of law. Especially if he's famous and shot someone in Africa :icon_cry:

Denraven (allegedly) originally played on W70, as Denraven. This account played in 501ST.

This is where it becomes more tricky.

Denraven got to 10 villages, at which point he went tribeless. He immediately was eaten by AsianGaming of PWM. It is hard to believe his was no mere success by feat of battle, as it is said that nobody is capable of beating Denraven ingame. As such a feat would be momentous within the confines of W70 or indeed the TW community as a whole, I put it to you - lord rank 1 dudes - that it is in fact what is termed as an 'account merge'.

Therefore, Denraven plays played AsianGaming account.

But at this point, the investigation becomes more complex.

AsianGaming account appears to have been beaten in an incredibly brave 1 v 1 battle with his even mightier neighbour, lord zlane. Also of PWM.

With such an incredible feat, not losing a single village back to AsianGaming account, lord zlane appears to have had his first pick of new co-player.

And so, after all that work...it seems highly probable that Denraven now plays the Lord Zlane account over in PWM.

Please correct me if my investigatory skills need improving, at which point I will cease to watch Sherlock Holmes and turn to a more traditional detective show. Maybe Poirot :icon_redface:

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^^^ YOU'RE A BEAST! Even if this 3 time merged Raven man denies this. I will hold this as truth. lmao!
Well done
. :lol:

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
that name sounds so familiar, and not from W70, I've seen it on one of the worlds I've been on ^_-

Aha! Another mind dedicated to the uncovering of a mystery!

I believe this link will be of assistance, my friend. Compare the worlds to ones you have been on, and you may well uncover a missing piece of the jigsaw!

DeletedUser

Uhh Ohh! The grammar police! Also, how is he supposed to KNOW what account you are on without asking...? Your profile doesn't state it and there aren't any names close to DenRaven in W70.

I would think it isn't so hard to look at TWStats and follow the trail of breadcrumbs.