Farewell power270lb

DeletedUser

Hi W41

I've just noticed that power270lb went barb recently. Some people in W41 would know that power has had some extremely difficult real life issues to deal with recently and he has stepped away from the game to sort them out.

To sum it up, Power's girlfriend was involved in a car accident and her condition is not good at the moment.

My thoughts and prayers are with you mate. All the best in life and I hope everything works out for you and your girlfriend.

Regards

Bnick18

i am sad to hear of what happened and i would like to wish you and your girlfriend the best steve. will miss you bro.

JockySteer

i was one of the last people who was in contact with him.. i'm not sure he'd want his business aired on the forums, but it's a nice gesture nonetheless. good luck steve

DeletedUser

i was one of the last people who was in contact with him.. i'm not sure he'd want his business aired on the forums, but it's a nice gesture nonetheless. good luck steve
I wrote and re-wrote the initial post without any specifics, but then thought someone would want to know the details of his departure. This is why I summed it up without all of the details.

Invariably, someone would ask why he left, so I removed the opportunity for any speculation to be started. Someone could be senseless enough to say that he left because he was under attack. I left a world when my father died and people accused me of using it as an excuse to leave a war in W11.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear you've left for the time-being steve, wishing you and your girlfriend all the best and i really hope she gets well soon, be sure to link me up on skype when your back, would be great to hear your voice again with the others

DeletedUser

I have recently spoken to Steven on skype and he would like to say this message to everyone that sends their love......

[20:06:52] steven-power/Sir Farmalot: Thank you everyone for the kind words. They really do mean a lot and we both appreciate it. It's nice to know that people actually give a shit.

DeletedUser

Sometimes even a few words count.

Cannot say more than I have already told you, best of luck to the both of you. My thoughts are with you, I pray that you have all the strength necessary.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to send my message.