Farewell to Zambo

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3704809
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3704809

For any of Zambo/Sandalus' friends, I would like to inform those who knew him and considered him a friend, sadly he passed away a couple of weeks ago. I do not know all of the details, only that I had been unable to reach him by phone which was very unusual. His brother sent me a message on Saturday asking for prayers for him and the family, as Zambo had passed away.

robert232323

If it's not much to bother, can we know his first name so we don't refer to him as Zambo ?

DeletedUser122473

I am truly sorry to hear that.
I didn't know him very well, nor for a long time. So my condolences to his friends.

mellofax

Reaction score
Wishing the sincerest condolences to Zambo's family and friends from the whole support team.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With all the lying you have done in the past I guess we should have expected as much, trying to guilt trip us for force internalling you. You're such a sad guy honestly.
For context Zambo just changed his name to "InvisibleMan" on discord and left a private chat with pain and elliot.

image0.png

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
With all the lying you have done in the past I guess we should have expected as much, trying to guilt trip us for force internalling you. You're such a sad guy honestly.
For context Zambo just changed his name to "InvisibleMan" on discord and left a private chat with pain and elliot.

image0.png

giphy.gif

"BuT JaCoB iS HiTlEr"

robert232323

Reaction score
Not a single day has gone by where we don't miss this guy, rip in pepperoni.

P.S. We also miss your candles

P.P.S Our rotator cuffs are still strong