Farewell W34

DeletedUser

Lita i dont know what slamming you've got in your head.. obviously a filthy one.. lol

Sir, u ended it perfectfly with "suck it".. kudos!

DeletedUser

Not leaving out anyone(james ( takes too many holidays!!)
in my defense im from ireland its always wet so its nice to see some sunshine lol but well played jason

not to mention our long and sometimes very difficult to explain skype chats on how to fix ur taps in ur bathroom lol

DeletedUser

Thanks to everyone who made this world so much fun. Especially the enemies I have battled (and defeated hehe) as it would not have been as fun without you!

R.I.P. World 34

DeletedUser

Congrats to all my old tribe mates. Was great to have played with you!!! Able kind of took me under his wing, as it was my first world. Glad to know the good guys won :)

JOHNBOY15

Well its all done now guys a big well done to all. I will stay in touch with all the close friends i have made its been a blast we have had are ups and downs been at war with each other at some point but its what has kept us all playing i will be takeing a break for a while but will be bk at some point to do what i do best attack every one lol.

Any ways been a blast love to u all.

P.S duffus if u reading u still suck and we kicked your butt lol

DeletedUser

Congratulations on winning the world guys and gals. Had a blast playing while I was there. Cheers.

DeletedUser92989

Congratulations :) We all knew you'd win it 6 months ago, and hey, some left cause they didn't want to loose, but the rest of us tried to go out with a bang. It made the game stressful, but darn good. Thanks :)