Farewell....

DeletedUser

Farewell -JG- one of the eldest tribes in w4,it was nice to be part of this tribe but time to move on.
This is my second time i disband a great tribe.
JG's only defeat in war has been against LIFE and no other tribe.
The tribe would have been disbanded long time ago,but had some delays.

Thank you all.

greenmonsta

JG hasn't existed since Daysteppr left. What you're disbanding is a fail copy.

DeletedUser

JG hasn't existed since Daysteppr and astrocreep left. What you're disbanding is a fail copy.

fixed.

pitt took what was left of the JG carcass and turned it into a shambolic excuse for a tribe.

JG as it was meant to be is long since dead.

at last it can finally rest in peace.

DeletedUser

welcome back muppets:lol:'
i cant remember ANY good player that takes over an existing account to eat up hes own and FAIL miserably to continue to play in w4.
astrochet failed to eat hes own acc.eat drogs and god knows how many more inactives,and yeat you come here and show your ugly face,ugh how shambolic isnt that,lmao!:lol:

greenmonsta

welcome back muppets:lol:'
i cant remember ANY good player that takes over an existing account to eat up hes own and FAIL miserably to continue to play in w4.
astrochet failed to eat hes own acc.eat drogs and god knows how many more inactives,and yeat you come here and show your ugly face,ugh how shambolic isnt that,lmao!:lol:

Most of what you said didn't make sense, and the rest was 'u suk' insults. Go back to quitting.

DeletedUser

IMO the JG that has been for the last year actually deserves a LOT of credit.
It may not have been populated by the JG that everyone came to know over 2 years, but PIT deserves respect of the fact that he actually stuck around to fight and care for the members who still wished to play this world.

He had more resilience than me, after two years on this world I was pretty bored of the routine, but credit to you Pit, and was nice knowing you JG!

DeletedUser

Heh, PIT, I knew the circus would show up if you made this thread :)

I think what was left of JG were all the players who didn't quit just because times got tough. Most recently they've been in a war with VX, for which they did pretty well considering how scattered their members' clusters were.

You guys can go on being bitter about having ducked out and run, but give these remainders some credit for not falling so easily under the axes of their neighbors.

DeletedUser

Good point edy. Pit deserve respect for the fact he keep the JG alive for so long time where other players don't even want to try.

greenmo stay green , stay OUT and show respect to the player that show to w4 how a true leader should act.

DeletedUser

PIT has pulled the reputation of a backstabbing no good tribe. Into a Tribe that can be remembered. JG may be gone but now can be remembered as it should be.

Just goes to show that respect is earnt.

greenmonsta

Good point edy. Pit deserve respect for the fact he keep the JG alive for so long time where other players don't even want to try.

greenmo stay green , stay OUT and show respect to the player that show to w4 how a true leader should act.

You're calling me a bad leader because I quit when my tribe decided they didn't care what I had to say, and you're suggesting that I'm worse then PIT because he stuck around, recruited refugees and pointwhores for a bit having stole the name of a once great tribe?

You ask any of my W32 members, and they will tell you how a leader should act.

Enjoy your delusions.

I pity the people that wish to remember JG as the pointwhoring mass-recruiting tribe they became when PIT took over, rather then the true war tribe they were.

EDIT: another thing, you guys can't really be sitting there trying to argue that people didn't get bored of 65billion village accounts, they just quit because they sucked and couldn't hack it? So all the great players like laura, the terror twins, the OA tribe, they all quit because they couldn't hack it, and players like PIT and mrs gman and such stayed because they are amazing players? Is that what you're actually trying to say here?

Last edited:

____CLASH____

I say well done to Pit and well done to Vile and Xterminator, three stunning players who would grace any tribe.

For me I have known Pit since the start of world 4 and Xterminator for almost as long but not as well, whilst Pit may not like me anymore I can respect and recognise his leadership skills, organisation and dedication, JG what was it in the end - I see this as three players who picked up the banner and carried on with it, they took hold in k55 by storm and despite pressure held firm. I joined the fray again after 8 months from the outset after illness out and too late in many ways to affect the war but I cannot say how impressed I am with the way they worked as a team during that time.

That said people have been trying to take Pit out since the wrold began lol

JG is gone and whatever you think Pit stayed on and left as a dedicated leader only pausing to turn the lights out. JG was down to the glorious three and what a three they are. The time was right and Pit could have stayed on by himself for as long as he felt like it, he even took on TBP by himself and look what is happening there.

I say credit where credit is due and bloody well done to the three of them.

Good Luck in your new home.

Clash

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dorin Baba said:

Exactly right. I may not have agreed with his methods or his manner on the forums, but Pit was always a loyal guy to JG, and stayed that way obviously until now. :)

However JG did die a looooong time ago, etc etc, its time for the remaining tribes to battle it out, so congrats on the effort, but good move on letting go PIT. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

keithr

It would appear that both Pit and myself get promoted to lead tribes when the decision has already been made by the incumbent leaders to either quit (having made a poor strategic decision - read BillyMack and XiG / Pharoah and DBD) or called it a day on the tribe. (Read Popas and DBD / JG but I don't have the inside scoop here).

We are then in the position of trying to effect a safe escape for those left or leave them to the slaughter.

I applaud Pit for taking the former route on both the occasions he has been put in this position (XiG, JG) and not ducking the responsibility that has been pushed upon him.

The only few faults I can see are:-

1. Keeping a sinking ship afloat for too long
2. His rash, hot-headed approach to some decisions, which in due course he will likely live to regret. I guess this one goes with the Mediterranean climate and temperament

All the best in your new tribe.

DeletedUser

thank you keithr and the rest of you that put kind words.
you are right keithr your last lines,but it has not been easy for me,it has been frustrated and exhausting that has lead me to type things that i shouldent,sure i have regret that.
we all know that jg was dead long time ago,but it wasent easy either to disband the tribe even if we were outnoumberd,the members wanted to stick with each other,but i have to look forward,i did what i could to let some members to join tribes due to their location unfortunatly i failed with 1 player,which also pissed me alot.

DeletedUser

I disagree with some of you -JG- has now just gone, the spark & excitement was there till the end. and as always we had no problems/issue's with continuing to attack/war tribes no matter their size.

We all know we weren't what we were before, and we weren't what we were b4 that either, but in my view the essence was still their.

Congrats to all our leaders/members since we were established you all added to -JG- in some way, some alot:icon_razz: some little:icon_sad:, some good:icon_biggrin: and some bad:icon_twisted:.

And special thanx to PIT who, in really hard times never let the true -JG- essence leave.
As always and especially in the end we remained "The few, The proud"

Good by my -JG-,

I will continue to fight in honour of our past glories. :icon_cool:

Shiberu

Hey Pit, sad to see you go. Always saw you as a goood friend and have appreciated all the support and convos we have had. And also for the notion of philotimo and how to live up to it. Thanks.

And greenmonsta still cannot believe that you are still posting in w4 about your leadership acheivments and qualities in W32? Dude, are you serious:)?

PS. Are you going to be in any of the later Worlds? Pit.

greenmonsta

Hey Pit, sad to see you go. Always saw you as a goood friend and have appreciated all the support and convos we have had. And also for the notion of philotimo and how to live up to it. Thanks.

And greenmonsta still cannot believe that you are still posting in w4 about your leadership acheivments and qualities in W32? Dude, are you serious:)?

PS. Are you going to be in any of the later Worlds? Pit.

He mentioned about asking PIT how a true leader should act, I countered it. A true leader isn't someone who mass-recruits.

DeletedUser

He mentioned about asking PIT how a true leader should act, I countered it. A true leader isn't someone who mass-recruits.

And you base that statement off the gospel of...? Mass recruiting in the early game seems to have worked well for LIFE, and I'm sure it has for many other tribes, too. You gotta pull your head out of the sand, greenie. Your way is not necessarily (and in many ways has been proven not to be) the best way.

Welcome PIT!! Glad to have you on our team now :)

DeletedUser

Well i think it was great work by PITT, Xterminator, and others to stay on after the initial crash of -JG-. God knows i tried to keep interested , but alas friends leaving and time/ R.L constraints...plus i'll be honest i couldn't be bothered anymore. :)

A BIG pat on the back to PITT and -JG-, you showed true spirit and sportsmanship to keep playing against all odds. And i bet there's many a player who would be honored to play alongside your likes.

Yes greeny and astro -JG- wasn't what it was...but in reality what tribe is ? And as far as the leadership debate, well, whatever works :p I'm just spewing that -JG- didn't declare on AF instead of LIFE..that would have really been fun up north. :p

R.I.P -JG-

with no intention of ever playing again, i still check the forums....if JG wasn't a great tribe to be in i wouldn't of gotten so fond of world 4, nor would i bother with the forums....nebs 2 cents worth.

greenmonsta

And you base that statement off the gospel of...? Mass recruiting in the early game seems to have worked well for LIFE, and I'm sure it has for many other tribes, too. You gotta pull your head out of the sand, greenie. Your way is not necessarily (and in many ways has been proven not to be) the best way.

Welcome PIT!! Glad to have you on our team now :)

Early on, tribes do mass-recruit. Yes it works sometimes, mostly not. LIFE were lucky because there were bigger things going on so no-one noticed/cared about them, hence they survived to near the end. Anyone can survive until late stage without warring. Theres a tribe like that on every world, generally flamed to hell until the greats leave and the n00bs reign.

But PIT mass-recruited refugees and players kicked for not participating at the end of a world. Thats more fail then a mass-recruiter at the start.