Farewell....

DeletedUser

Early on, tribes do mass-recruit. Yes it works sometimes, mostly not. LIFE were lucky because there were bigger things going on so no-one noticed/cared about them, hence they survived to near the end. Anyone can survive until late stage without warring. Theres a tribe like that on every world, generally flamed to hell until the greats leave and the n00bs reign.

But PIT mass-recruited refugees and players kicked for not participating at the end of a world. Thats more fail then a mass-recruiter at the start.

LIFE has ALWAYS been at war with at least 2 tribes, greenie, and you know it. I don't know why you bother visiting these forums and lying through your teeth... There's a long line of our closest neighbors who have tried to kill us and all failed. There was EOD, .:SF:., tmod, TM85, MB01, a smattering of UNSF, then JG, AF, TBP, VX... lol who else is there to fight. Survivors like yourself had to run clear to the other side of the world to just to escape us.

greenmonsta

LIFE has ALWAYS been at war with at least 2 tribes, greenie, and you know it. I don't know why you bother visiting these forums and lying through your teeth... There's a long line of our closest neighbors who have tried to kill us and all failed. There was EOD, .:SF:., tmod, TM85, MB01, a smattering of UNSF, then JG, AF, TBP, VX... lol who else is there to fight. Survivors like yourself had to run clear to the other side of the world to just to escape us.

Hmm, maybe I should rephrase.

It's easy for a mass-recruiting tribe like LIFE to survive to near the end of a world by eating rim tribes every now and again.

Until JG declared, you can't say you were in a half-decent war. Mainly because the wars you were in before JG were when you had a billion kajillion branches, and were effectively gangbanging tiny rim tribes smaller than a tenth of your total size. By the time JG declared, the greats left, JG was half inactive and you guys had your asses to the rim and enough defence to hold back the armies of the world.

DeletedUser

And i bet your tribe in world 32 kajillion [H] is now situated at or near the rim? and you are battling small useless tribes to achieve your goal ....

Whats you point Green? stop being so bitter.

DeletedUser

It's easy for a mass-recruiting tribe like LIFE to survive to near the end of a world by eating rim tribes every now and again.

Until JG declared, you can't say you were in a half-decent war. Mainly because the wars you were in before JG were when you had a billion kajillion branches, and were effectively gangbanging tiny rim tribes smaller than a tenth of your total size. By the time JG declared, the greats left, JG was half inactive and you guys had your asses to the rim and enough defence to hold back the armies of the world.

Sorry pal, your logic doesn't flow from one point to another and the majority of it is based on your distorted opinion of a tribe that sent you to the rim.

greenmonsta

Sorry pal, your logic doesn't flow from one point to another and the majority of it is based on your distorted opinion of a tribe that sent you to the rim.

Not distorted at all. As hard as it is for you to believe since you keep forgetting the facts, I saw that as my achievement and a waste of 3 months of your tribes time. I got to relocate and join what was one of the best tribes in W4 while you guys still sit on the rim with your defence.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I love how you call that one of your achievements, getting yourself purposely nobled out :D I remember the last time you brought that up and how many players laughed you into silence about it.

Shiberu

This is not exactly true as UNSF never warred LIFE. There never was a declaration. If memory serves me right, prior to the mass deletion, a couple of the high pointers launched a wave of attacks at some LIFE players. If I remember correctly we are not talking about more than 40 noble trains, right? So to say that UNSF tried to destroy LIFE (pun?), would be wildly exagerrated.

To some extent, I subscribe to greenie's explanation for the survival and rise of LIFE. But even so, it doesn't take away/diminish the acheivment in any way, imo. If I mean, after all, whats important? Ultimately survival and supremacy. So however and whatever way, you get to that, the main point is the goal, not the means. If anything, one can only learn but disparaging this wouldn't really be fair.

greenmonsta

Hahaha, I love how you call that one of your achievements, getting yourself purposely nobled out :D I remember the last time you brought that up and how many players laughed you into silence about it.

They can laugh all they want. Until they have fought a tribe the way I did, their opinions don't really mean much, do they? I doubt many people here fought a tribe 100x their size for 3 months. I learnt a hell of a lot from that war, and got noticed by FLX, the tribe I set my sights on joining long before I fought you guys.

DeletedUser

They can laugh all they want. Until they have fought a tribe the way I did, their opinions don't really mean much, do they? I doubt many people here fought a tribe 100x their size for 3 months. I learnt a hell of a lot from that war, and got noticed by FLX, the tribe I set my sights on joining long before I fought you guys.

Let's not became passionate and make this topic offtopic. The world w4 not start yesterday and more then sure (if there will not be a big error or a big mass-deleting accounts) will not end tomorrow.
Players from w4 are involve in war for very long time. Yes, we don't fight a tribe in exactly the way you did maybe because each war is different and bring different experience. :S

I cannot say that Life is involve into a war, more then likely I can say that Life are involve into a rimming op. Only time can proof if i lie or not, but till now stats give me right into my comment. Fight is very far to be end and active players are having fun on both side ( congratz Life and TBP for effort and may that the best of us to win)

I'm can say that I apologize that we , rest of w4 players aren't yet borred of w4 and we are still here but I will just say a lie, isn't ? Since you decide to go in other world and quit w4 , please at least don come here to add any more pride reply about how rest of us.. don't fought a tribe the way you did ).

We are happy here with our world.

JG die as tribe, but the spirit (few that remain) will live though Pit and some other JG.
Past remain past, now let concern to future. A new team is build up. So let continue what we have to do.
Greenmonsta.. if you have anything more to add about your war experience.. please add on forum of that world where you are active. To write here about that, you may need to take an account and be take side of a part into a war and only after we will listen what you have to say about w4 war..

greenmonsta

Let's not became passionate and make this topic offtopic. The world w4 not start yesterday and more then sure (if there will not be a big error or a big mass-deleting accounts) will not end tomorrow.
Players from w4 are involve in war for very long time. Yes, we don't fight a tribe in exactly the way you did maybe because each war is different and bring different experience. :S

I cannot say that Life is involve into a war, more then likely I can say that Life are involve into a rimming op. Only time can proof if i lie or not, but till now stats give me right into my comment. Fight is very far to be end and active players are having fun on both side ( congratz Life and TBP for effort and may that the best of us to win)

I'm can say that I apologize that we , rest of w4 players aren't yet borred of w4 and we are still here but I will just say a lie, isn't ? Since you decide to go in other world and quit w4 , please at least don come here to add any more pride reply about how rest of us.. don't fought a tribe the way you did ).

JG die as tribe, but the spirit (few that remain) will live though Pit and some other JG.
Past remain past, now let concern to future. A new team is build up. So let continue what we have to do.
Greenmonsta.. if you have anything more to add about your war experience.. please add on forum of that world where you are active. To write here about that, you may need to take an account and be take side of a part into a war and only after we will listen what you have to say about w4 war..

I don't think you understood my post. What I was saying is that people can laugh at me for being rimmed all they want, but they have never stood alone against a tribe with 100 times the villages I had. If they want to laugh at me for being rimmed after fighting a tribe with 100 times my villages for three months, fine. But since they have never been able to hold up as long as I did, their laughter falls on deaf ears. I still accomplished more then most here in my first few months on W4.

DeletedUser

This is not exactly true as UNSF never warred LIFE. There never was a declaration. If memory serves me right, prior to the mass deletion, a couple of the high pointers launched a wave of attacks at some LIFE players. If I remember correctly we are not talking about more than 40 noble trains, right? So to say that UNSF tried to destroy LIFE (pun?), would be wildly exagerrated.
I believe I said exactly "a smattering of UNSF." Go look up smattering.

To some extent, I subscribe to greenie's explanation for the survival and rise of LIFE. But even so, it doesn't take away/diminish the acheivment in any way, imo. If I mean, after all, whats important? Ultimately survival and supremacy. So however and whatever way, you get to that, the main point is the goal, not the means. If anything, one can only learn but disparaging this wouldn't really be fair.
Meh, I can agree with most of your final point.

DeletedUser

Amen... but don't expect greenie to understand it. He'll just retort by exaggerating all numbers by 6x :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well this turned in to a bitchfest quick... i stopped reading after the first few posts so im not gonna respond to all the crap but my two cents:

So long to the old JG name, a once great tribe that i will always remember that died long ago. So long to the "new JG" as well, a tribe that held its own against against LIFE and VX against all odds and that deserves way more respect then most people gave them for what they accomplished. Congrats Pit (and Xterm, and Vile) on holding it together for that long on putting up a good fight and keeping things interesting for the rest of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fixed.

pitt took what was left of the JG carcass and turned it into a shambolic excuse for a tribe.

JG as it was meant to be is long since dead.

at last it can finally rest in peace.

Damn astro, your still around!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you put Jumanji and Greenie in one thread it would be a bitchfest..

Anyways, JG is not dead as it was when the original players left since the idea is still there, we may not always agree with PIT's decisions and hot headedness but hey he kept the tribe going for how many months after the win of LIFE over JG well you could argue JG did not submit but LIFE did a well good number and outclassed JG in that war.

And the only fault of PIT here are those things keithr mentioned in his past post.

Kudos and tons of respect to PIT, Xterm and Vile..

Farewell to -JG-
The few, The proud

Shiberu

Damn, I thought this was a farewell thread for Pit the "awesome" Greek. How did it end up being derailed like this?

DeletedUser87710

well was bored so decided to check this out once again and was surprised to see JG actually lasted this long without me well guess thats all i have to say :)

DeletedUser

Farewell my greeks friend, I salute you for keeping JG this long regardless of the pros and cons.

DeletedUser19547

well was bored so decided to check this out once again and was surprised to see JG actually lasted this long without me well guess thats all i have to say :)

You're the one with who I created the Fronkey. The terrible, hairy mix of a monkey and a frog. Does it perhaps ring a bell?