Farewell....

DeletedUser74499

Farewell to the Greek Financial System, but never to Petros. To much history to fade away, it's a strange bedtime story I tell my children.

DeletedUser33494

Well done PIT, you kept what was left going after I and the rest left. Im glade to say I played and lead along and against the best, PIT you and I played a big part in JG, we may not have had the same idears at all times, but we both knew each of us would habe done anything to help the tribe in anyway.
Keep up the fight in LIFE now. I may even see you or against you.

DeletedUser

great richie thank you :)
but i kill you if you go against me lol :p
ill take revenge for kicking me out from uk server :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser33494

ill take revenge for kicking me out from uk server :icon_biggrin:

lol I totally forgot about that!, if we are against each other I look forward to seeing what you have learnt, and showing you what I have learnt along the way. Either way though it will be great!! two great offensive fighters going to head.
but if we end up on the same path I say have mercy to those not on the same side.
PIT you know we will have our long oh long very long chats once Im back. I'll see you then.

Richard Francia.

DeletedUser87710

You're the one with who I created the Fronkey. The terrible, hairy mix of a monkey and a frog. Does it perhaps ring a bell?

of course it does it was one of my better experiences while playing this game :)

DeletedUser19547

I've actually used that name to play other worlds but nobody understood me when I tried to explain how much sex-appeal such a Fronkey had. I felt left out, but that might have been because of my lack of skill as well. Or my.. No, I'm gonna leave it with that.

DeletedUser87710

i think it was a mixture of everything why they left you out not just your lack of skill so dont worry

DeletedUser

fixed.

pitt took what was left of the JG carcass and turned it into a shambolic excuse for a tribe.

JG as it was meant to be is long since dead.

at last it can finally rest in peace.

Astro you were a complete fail after day left there was edgey,richard and a few others who tried to keep the tribe going but you taking over an accout that was #1 ODA and turning it into a complete point whore account and making crazy decisions within the tribe helped LIFE not JG. You were the worst thing to happen to JG

DeletedUser

Astro you were a complete fail after day left there was edgey,richard and a few others who tried to keep the tribe going but you taking over an accout that was #1 ODA and turning it into a complete point whore account and making crazy decisions within the tribe helped LIFE not JG. You were the worst thing to happen to JG

Wow fairly strong opinion there mate,(Not that i'm saying your wrong or anything :lol:) but you are who??

DeletedUser

sorry forgot to put that, its Jigen. Ive onyl got such a strong opinion because i felt that i worked hard with Edgey and then after he left Richard and Bg and the whole time astro was undermining us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow another blast from the past, good to see ya still knocking about, Why did you make a new account? you playing that new world for serious or just a joke/test??

DeletedUser

kamamakazii was my original accnt, i made jigen and was more succesfull on that but i still use this for forums lol. Just stared the new world a few days ago to cure some boredom nothing serious, although i might look for a new world if i can find one with some people i know in it

DeletedUser

Just out of intrest are any of the old JG gang still playing on other worlds? Its so boring joining a world if you dont know people and you end up having to join some rubbish tribe :(

DeletedUser

Just out of intrest are any of the old JG gang still playing on other worlds? Its so boring joining a world if you dont know people and you end up having to join some rubbish tribe :(

Not sure mate, IGM them from this forum... Ive only eyes for w4... ;)

DeletedUser

if you know of any W4 accounts going i wouldnt be adverse to making a return :D

DeletedUser

greenmonsta,

mass-recruited refugees? look who is talking, you took a lot of refugees. and if you are referring that to me? think again, i was not under attack when i joined JG. not even after i joined JG, for at least a few months, not even as much as a scout. in fact, the only times i was attacked was by TBP, RON, JG. and at my end, VX, but not till a few months after i joined JG. leave it to you, to throw a topic off subject.

you are just full of bull crap, and like to argue till you get others to believe you. go back to your books, because the schooling on how to persuade people is not working. so keep dreaming, and keep your thoughts and dreams to yourself. no one wants to hear your crap.

back on the topic:

sad JG is gone, but good call pit. it was fun ;)

good luck in LIFE tribe pit. kick butt, and do not worry about their name till after you kick their butt.

if others think i just quit, think again. i had to many problems in life. i lost everything i own, even my property (home).

hint to all, do not get to involved into a game. there is a thing called LIFE :)

____CLASH____

if others think i just quit, think again. i had to many problems in life. i lost everything i own, even my property (home).

hint to all, do not get to involved into a game. there is a thing called LIFE :)

That is a real shame, I hope that you turn real life around Mrs G, this game went on a long time and many good people were lost with real life issues but its good to wish people the best because real life can be an awful pain.

Good luck and I hope you get another place to live.

Shaun

Last edited by a moderator: