Farewell

DeletedUser

After almost 2 years of playing w50, it's finally time for me to bid it farewell.

I could stay here and defend against the 700 or so incoming i have, but i've got better things to do in RL than sit at my computer defending for a few hours a day.

I've met many amazing people on this world without whom my journey here wouldn't have been possible.

Firstly and most importantly, i'd like to say congratulations to ODA for getting as far as they have, and make the win nice and short. Don't give us a repeat of w38.

[spoil]Next, i'd like to say thank you to Axo for being an amazing duke in omega, even though i could never be as good a player as he.

Thank you to Bel(rowly), and dan and christy(smexy hippo) for rimming me and helping me learn many of the skills i have today. Experience is the only thing that brings knowledge.

Thank you to T-shmizzl for starting me on my w50 journey by inviting me to BaNaNaS.

Thank you to vordan, martin, and damien for being good dukes in BaNaNa.

Thank you to mossie for being an excellent role model and teaching me the proper O/D ratio.

Thanks to Dippa for being a late-game freind.

Thanks to whako and the rest of TNT leadership for giving me an excellent position.

Thanks to Christa(theticklemonster82) for giving me her account, otherwise i would have likely quit.

Thanks to K9-KOP for planting the seeds of the BaNaNa empire.

Cheers to lennky, jj8601207, alexhinson3, Bugsyschofie, TJMeaux, drac0l0rd, luckyducks, donk devil 109, wakerofgods, Samuel W. Westing, Connor.plunkett, froobster5000, luwes239, vivianblowe00, mrlegend, jumbo555, alexfitton, and Mathias the flag bearer. I still rememebr all of you guys! [/spoil]

Thats all i can really think of right now. If i think of someone whom i've forgotten, i'll add them in.

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, its been good to know you mike, fare well and the best to you and your sisters ;) .
Too bad about the 700 incoming, and the apparent insincerity of the ''terms'' and ceasefire idea.
You did good stepping up as you did for the extension tribe . . still, real life is better.

DeletedUser

Thank you axo. After w42 ends, i'll probably quit tw altogether, cause let's face it, TW is a boring, time consuming game, and RL is better.

~Michael

DeletedUser

Who gives up 2 years of playing over 700 incomings that can be sent in like 10 minutes lol

DeletedUser

I haven't given it up for 700 incomings. I could stay and deal with them, but i don't see the point. and besides that, i have things in RL that i could be doing.

If the account was bigger, i would consider saving it, but it had less than 80k points when combat began.

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think w1 is the longest world, and w45 was the shortest (good settings , but should have had quicker resources),, w50 is Amazonic on one hand , and a bit raggy on the other,,, possibly futile for both winners and losers alike.

DeletedUser95452

I haven't given it up for 700 incomings. I could stay and deal with them, but i don't see the point. and besides that, i have things in RL that i could be doing.

If the account was bigger, i would consider saving it, but it had less than 80k points when combat began.

~Michael

U funny too U know :)

The RL thing is an old music so better not starting with this one.
Combat !? (facepalm)
There was no Combat with U. None bothered to time anything.
U had 2-3 days trains and what U did was support me ;p

To simple it for U my dear, U were not that important just a name on a list to get clear.

P.S - U mentioned to many names above .. forgot the one who will Rim U (mooning)

DeletedUser

18539.gif

DeletedUser100630

Give your acct to the greatest prophet of w50 :icon_razz: He will love you :lol:

DeletedUser

U funny too U know :)

The RL thing is an old music so better not starting with this one.

I'm not quiting because i don't have the time to play world 50. I'm not quiting because i can't deal with my incomings. I'm quiting because w50 is a lost cause and there are better things i could ​be doing in rl.

QUOTE=sailAnAsIsihT;6591757]
18539.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, and good luck for the rest of the world. Just don't make it w38 ;)

~Michael

DeletedUser

After almost 2 years of playing w50, it's finally time for me to bid it farewell.

I could stay here and defend against the 700 or so incoming i have, but i've got better things to do in RL than sit at my computer defending for a few hours a day.

I've met many amazing people on this world without whom my journey here wouldn't have been possible.

Firstly and most importantly, i'd like to say congratulations to ODA for getting as far as they have, and make the win nice and short. Don't give us a repeat of w38.

[spoil]Next, i'd like to say thank you to Axo for being an amazing duke in omega, even though i could never be as good a player as he.

Thank you to Bel(rowly), and dan and christy(smexy hippo) for rimming me and helping me learn many of the skills i have today. Experience is the only thing that brings knowledge.

Thank you to T-shmizzl for starting me on my w50 journey by inviting me to BaNaNaS.

Thank you to vordan, martin, and damien for being good dukes in BaNaNa.

Thank you to mossie for being an excellent role model and teaching me the proper O/D ratio.

Thanks to Dippa for being a late-game freind.

Thanks to whako and the rest of TNT leadership for giving me an excellent position.

Thanks to Christa(theticklemonster82) for giving me her account, otherwise i would have likely quit.

Thanks to donk devil for providing support while i was under attack

Thanks to K9-KOP for planting the seeds of the BaNaNa empire.

Thanks to mathias, bigzach, elliotskeels, and r0ssel for being excellent n00b freinds.[/spoil]

Thats all i can really think of right now. If i think of someone whom i've forgotten, i'll add them in.

~Michael

Good bye Mr Tickle!

i think w1 is the longest world, and w45 was the shortest (good settings , but should have had quicker resources),, w50 is Amazonic on one hand , and a bit raggy on the other,,, possibly futile for both winners and losers alike.

No, World 53 was the shortest.

Give your acct to the greatest prophet of w50 :icon_razz: He will love you :lol:

I like this idea, my Lord, a wonderful suggestion!

DeletedUser

REALLY!!! Boo. After checking my stats to see that after months of inactivity someone had finally gone and nobled a village off me I was angry and ready to start tearing up some accounts, but to see that the person who nobled that village is a quitter (I see the irony don't need to point it out) has really disappointed me.

DeletedUser

Tearing up his account wouldn't have been too hard anyway, let's be honest.

DeletedUser

Lord Rowly, that's the first time I've ever seen you post!

(And this is my 100th post!)