Farewell

DeletedUser

I will indeed miss you too :|

you were always nice to see on the forums :p

DeletedUser

Mor, what kind of attitude is that?:icon_razz:

Goodbye Mattcurr, maybe we will see each other on the battlefield in a couple of days, I don't doubt that.:icon_wink:
Good luck with your studies!

dude you're a referee? blah, im the angel of death :p of penguins ^_^

DeletedUser44895

I am sad to see you leaving,I knew you 4-5 days ago,during this events and our War,I feel sorry that I dont know you before.I will miss u,and good luck in ur college and RL.:icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

sad to see so many good people from world 6 leaving. Good luck with the interns :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

goodbye, lackey of Uldor :icon_wink:

j/k, I never actually meant that :icon_razz:

silvereclipes

Good Bye Matt go kick ass in RL like you did here an sorry to see you leaving too always was great being a mate of yours.

DeletedUser

Well we both know that we didn't talk all much but me and many others will sincerely miss you from Warband. Your guides and posts inspired us all and you can be sure that your leaving will not go unforgotten

DeletedUser

One of the current best players of world 6 is gone now, Goodluck though Matt.

master of the rangers

Mor, what kind of attitude is that?:icon_razz:

Goodbye Mattcurr, maybe we will see each other on the battlefield in a couple of days, I don't doubt that.:icon_wink:
Good luck with your studies!
Lol. cant have him leaving peacefully can we?!? Were the only ppl he has to attack atm, so there u go :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

bye bye matt.

TW loses another good player :| well, good luck at college, drop by on the forum when ever u can and let us know how it goes :p

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I haven't played W6 for a hell lot of time, but I'm still going to drop in and say goodbye.

See you Matt, sorry you didn't actually execute that tribe you wanted to make and if you ever come back drop me a line ;-)

Good luck with life and Uni ;-)

mattcurr

well my computer broke so bye now; so if I haven't gottn to your mails I won't since I'm on a wii as it is

Last edited:

DeletedUser

only know you from CBTF-O accually :l
but shame to see you go

gl at college

DeletedUser

your computer broke and you leaving??
he gonna be kidding, haaks.haks.haks..

Gd'Luck Dr Matt ;)

Jakub1992

i know we havent got on recently,but still you were always a w6 face and i am sad to see you go,so goodbye and goodluck :)