Farewell

mattcurr

And to mattcurr: your response to my post had nothing to do with what I said. I have sent you the evidence of our intentions: you were basically over-reacting, and doing so in a very rude way. That kind of attitude does not help any duke... although it is usually very refreshing in regular members :icon_wink:

I was trying to force you into dropping the alliance by acting like an asshole, and well it was too easy I didnt even have to lie, just warp a reading of a mail of yours, which probably shouldnt have been written to begin with. But thats a different story.

I already set to delete.

I assumed you read.

DeletedUser9021

I assumed you read.

I do. You did not use one of my messages. And I cannot drop any alliance, because I am just an advisor.

See, your post makes no sense at all, and that was what I was referring to. That, and your other post, which made even less sense. If you think you were acting on behalf of your tribe, i can't think of a worse way to help them. But maybe I just don't understand the situation correctly?

mattcurr

. But maybe I just don't understand the situation correctly?
^ That's defiantly right.

You=your tribe, i realize you are no longer a duke, but i always say you to refer to the tribe as a whole. But pissing you and anyone in power off was my goal.

DeletedUser9021

You=your tribe, i realize you are no longer a duke, but i always say you to refer to the tribe as a whole. But pissing you and anyone in power off was my goal.

How did that goal help your tribe? RAWR had a solid relationship with us... I can't really see the advantage of pissing friends of your tribe off. Unless you were not acting with the best interests of you members in mind?

DeletedUser9021

I think too much

Your PMs explain the plan, but they leave me astonished by your lack of insight in w6 strategy and diplomacy. I can sort of see where you were getting this, but the premises for your assumptions are rather.... unstable. To say the least.

DeletedUser22924

How did that goal help your tribe? RAWR had a solid relationship with us... I can't really see the advantage of pissing friends of your tribe off. Unless you were not acting with the best interests of you members in mind?

matt is unstable :icon_biggrin:

but he would never do anything to harm RAWR!, im sure of it:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Priceless. Why would you assume something like this instead of Mailing Fear leadership yourself?..

I did not need it confirmed paj... I have heard it from LP's own mouth. I was not talking about your intentions. They dont much matter to me given that Fear is on the other side of the world - so that is why I did not bother to ask.

Having said all of that though - LP's words were in a context of a slightly different world at the time where there really was only SIN. Fear RM and Ord. Now that things have changed in the world, perhaps I should cut LP some slack on a statement that he made some time ago.

I said what I said in explanation for why many in my tribe were worried about RM.

I believe, however, that satisfactory explanations have been made about support being withdrawn and about other statements and I will be talking more with TWL and LP (and yourself) about RAWR's plans for the future.

Trust me when I say that alot has happened while I was away trying to take care of my health... and many people (myself included and also perhaps Matt) have been confused by current events. I will try to work these things through. I have had some good talks with TWL who I trust a great deal.

I will leave it at that for now.

Except to say, that I withdraw my statement about Matt being a traitor. I do this straight out because I can see that his actions where not those of a person trying to hurt RAWR but rather those of a war commander seeing a smoking gun and perhaps drawing the wrong conclusion - a conclusion by the way which I confess I was also drawn too. So I cannot very well blame him without equally blaming myself.

And at the end of the day... heart condition or no heart condition... I assume complete responsibility for the actions of my tribe. I will try to do better by my tribe in the future and not let such confusion grow.

DeletedUser9021

(...)
And at the end of the day... heart condition or no heart condition... I assume complete responsibility for the actions of my tribe. I will try to do better by my tribe in the future and not let such confusion grow.

Aye. Trust between tribes is always built on people, Pricey, and don't you forget it :icon_wink: Now let's go out there and win this war.

DeletedUser22924

I did not need it confirmed paj... I have heard it from LP's own mouth. I was not talking about your intentions. They dont much matter to me given that Fear is on the other side of the world - so that is why I did not bother to ask.

Having said all of that though - LP's words were in a context of a slightly different world at the time where there really was only SIN. Fear RM and Ord. Now that things have changed in the world, perhaps I should cut LP some slack on a statement that he made some time ago.

I said what I said in explanation for why many in my tribe were worried about RM.

I believe, however, that satisfactory explanations have been made about support being withdrawn and about other statements and I will be talking more with TWL and LP (and yourself) about RAWR's plans for the future.

Trust me when I say that alot has happened while I was away trying to take care of my health... and many people (myself included and also perhaps Matt) have been confused by current events. I will try to work these things through. I have had some good talks with TWL who I trust a great deal.

I will leave it at that for now.

Except to say, that I withdraw my statement about Matt being a traitor. I do this straight out because I can see that his actions where not those of a person trying to hurt RAWR but rather those of a war commander seeing a smoking gun and perhaps drawing the wrong conclusion - a conclusion by the way which I confess I was also drawn too. So I cannot very well blame him without equally blaming myself.

hey pricy, don't take all the blame for urslef, give me some too, i was also agreeing with matt:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This thread got interesting all the sudden. I wonder if any old held in feelings of resentment will surface against me when I leave :icon_idea:

mattcurr

realli iwas gonna say close it as the fool has left (finally)
There have been people here who have the capacity to call me fool, but someone whose in game accomplishments amount to that of yours has no right to do so. You literally haven't taken but 10 enemy conquers. I highly doubt you have lead anything, so while I may have made mistakes with what i have done in this world at least I had done something and that is more than you can say.

DeletedUser

Hei Hench , i said it to you , you remember ,
It's not just my mind ,

DeletedUser9021

Hei Hench , i said it to you , you remember ,
It's not just my mind ,

Yeah, and I understand what you and Matt mean. But sometimes, it is useful to distinguish between tribe and individual leaders.

DeletedUser

Also, you attacking shevar had NOTHING to do with our alliance or any diplomacy.

You asked/told me what you wanted to do. I said that I did not want anything to screw up the STTS2 war that NWO and Death were fighting. You said it would be minimal damage and should not affect the war.

So much for the idea that Henchman took out Shevar to save STTS2....

DeletedUser9021

So much for the idea that Henchman took out Shevar to save STTS2....

I love how you take Nakoro's word for granted, or would assume that my dealings with him would not be layered. Oh, when I say " love", I am not being very literal...