Farewell

DeletedUser

Matt, I can't say we ever really got on with each other, A vast difference in opinons didn't help, but I've always respected your ability, and your departure is a vast loss to world 6.

~Dom

mattcurr

Well, if they're going to make up lies about you, perhaps you should undelete just to prove them wrong :icon_wink:

And from what i hear about the innerworkings of rawr, everyday a council member accuses someone else in the council of being a traitor/spy. Things in rawr seem very unstable.

I dont want to air the mails, i gave them to some people I trust, if the lies dont stop they can be shown.

DeletedUser

I know we've had our differences but this is just a game in the end. You were a gret player and an entertaining and unbiased poster, best of luck to you in real life and have fun in college, it's probably for the last time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser18543

hmm...guess this would explain the full warehouses on W29+W32 wish you would have sent my accounts to someone though

good luck in college/real life and your other worlds

DeletedUser22924

Mattcurr , u better get back here before i get mad at u :icon_biggrin:

Tribal War Lord

He left because he got found out to be a traitor whose only goal in life was to break the RAWR alliance with RM and get us pawned.

Nice job... it almost worked.

Note: I might have been hasty on the statement that was made here. I received a long email from Shauntage detailng the deception. But, on further reflection, this might have been less a deception and more a straightforward statement of opinion. And it certainly was based upon something believable from a certain view of the evidence. But then again, evidence requires interpretation. Maybe I was wrong on both counts.

And Matt, I hope you do undelete. It is shame for World 6 to lose someone of your abilities.

hmm...you withdrew this pretty quickly priceless ;) whats matt got on you i wonder...or do i ;)

matt seems a lot of people want you to stay mate. maybe you should reconsider...

DeletedUser

hmm...you withdrew this pretty quickly priceless ;) whats matt got on you i wonder...or do i ;)

matt seems a lot of people want you to stay mate. maybe you should reconsider...

Its not a question of what Matt has on me. I will state right up front like I said to you that RM's actions have left many of us in RAWR! wondering whose side you were on and when you would turn on us. I have said that to Matt, I have said that to cazac, I have said that to Nak, I have said it to Latrine Power and I have said it to you.

I got a long email from one of my members who detailed a supposed conspiracy by matt to do something. I originally took it at face value. Upon re-read however, I decided that maybe it was not a conspiracy at all but a simple reaction on Matt's part to something said about what happens after RM destroys SIN. Matt like the rest of us had reason to be suspicious about what RM's next move would be.

And frankly, that has rang true to me since I heard it myself in the past that some of you see only 2 tribes in the end - RM and Fear.

Now I have also heard from RM that after the SIN war all diplomacy is off and they will not ally themselves with the world like SIN did. There are only 4 or 5 tribes left in the world. So that has lead many of us to wonder where RAWR would be at after helping RM to destroy SIN.

Frankly I am getting sick of this world anyway and wont mind getting pawned. But others will.

So TWL do you still wonder what Matt's got on me? I frankly dont appreciate the innuendo.

Having said all of that, I do at least better understand the reasons now for RM pulling its support from the Ord front. But that still does not explain why WW was left on his own in K56 while SIN pounded on him without your support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And frankly, that has rang true to me since I heard it myself in the past that some of you see only 2 tribes in the end - RM and Fear.

Priceless. Why would you assume something like this instead of Mailing Fear leadership yourself?

I have heard that you wish to know our minds, yet i still have no mail in my box from you. You did mail me once, but never as Rawr.

I believe after this world war, and sin is destroyed.. everyone will want to be in tribes with their friends.. so i assume that many smaller tribes will break out. If this does occur, and RM happens to be the largest tribe still... in all likelihood that is who we would go for....

No one on either side would take it personal, and none of us are afraid to lose. Its competitive nature, and why not? Why hold grudges over fighting? If it is done in a proper manner.

But we agreed to wait until the war is over. So.....

lt181

Priceless. Why would you assume something like this instead of Mailing Fear leadership yourself?

I have heard that you wish to know our minds, yet i still have no mail in my box from you. You did mail me once, but never as Rawr.

I believe after this world war, and sin is destroyed.. everyone will want to be in tribes with their friends.. so i assume that many smaller tribes will break out. If this does occur, and RM happens to be the largest tribe still... in all likelihood that is who we would go for....

No one on either side would take it personal, and none of us are afraid to lose. Its competitive nature, and why not? Why hold grudges over fighting? If it is done in a proper manner.

But we agreed to wait until the war is over. So.....

This is a good perspective to take. The hope would be that no one is "plotting" already. But knowing RM leadership as I do, I don't think they would do that.

DeletedUser9021

This is a good perspective to take. The hope would be that no one is "plotting" already. But knowing RM leadership as I do, I don't think they would do that.

RAWR was jumping at shadows, which was totally unnecessary as they would have gotten a straight answer from any of us, at any time. I refer all RAWR aristos to LP, as he has been designated the negotiator and point of contact.

And to mattcurr: your response to my post had nothing to do with what I said. I have sent you the evidence of our intentions: you were basically over-reacting, and doing so in a very rude way. That kind of attitude does not help any duke... although it is usually very refreshing in regular members :icon_wink:

latrinepower

Its not a question of what Matt has on me. I will state right up front like I said to you that RM's actions have left many of us in RAWR! wondering whose side you were on and when you would turn on us. I have said that to Matt, I have said that to cazac, I have said that to Nak, I have said it to Latrine Power and I have said it to you.

I got a long email from one of my members who detailed a supposed conspiracy by matt to do something. I originally took it at face value. Upon re-read however, I decided that maybe it was not a conspiracy at all but a simple reaction on Matt's part to something said about what happens after RM destroys SIN. Matt like the rest of us had reason to be suspicious about what RM's next move would be.

Now I have also heard from RM that after the SIN war all diplomacy is off and they will not ally themselves with the world like SIN did. There are only 4 or 5 tribes left in the world. So that has lead many of us to wonder where RAWR would be at after helping RM to destroy SIN.

Frankly I am getting sick of this world anyway and wont mind getting pawned. But others will.

So TWL do you still wonder what Matt's got on me? I frankly dont appreciate the innuendo.

Having said all of that, I do at least better understand the reasons now for RM pulling its support from the Ord front. But that still does not explain why WW was left on his own in K56 while SIN pounded on him without your support.

Most part of ur mail, i have answered it by mail already before i read it here

abt withdrawing support, well pricey, i think that lately, we got declared on by Or.D who is not willing to go after and we need the defense so do we leave it while it is usless and while u have NAP with Or.D

and btw nice for showing ur cards off abt the support issue

DeletedUser

The comments posted after this post by priceless are humorous to say the least.

Pajuno, priceless would have ZERO reason to believe anything you spewed from your vocal orifice. (even though its typing :) ) You post garbage here that Priceless or anyone else that has known me would see as flat out falsehoods or twists of reality.

Hench and LP...again, you 2 are the most UNTRUSTWORTHY leaders in TW. Self admitted on more then one occasion.

LT181, that was just silly to say.
This is a good perspective to take. The hope would be that no one is "plotting" already. But knowing RM leadership as I do, I don't think they would do that
As pajuno and LP already have plans for after the sin war they THINK they can win. I believe I already posted it here from their forum showing pajuno's plans with RM.

RM put Priceless in the position of Duke to change their deceptive reputation. But, they even deceived priceless to accomplish that goal. Yet they THINK everyone is stupid and will miss their intentions.

THEY said it themselves already. MORE THEN ONCE. But, they have to lie here before they get into more trouble then they already got themselves into.

Side 1:
Tribes: A~SIN O~SIN ~Or.D~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RMC RMA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 149
Side 2: 62
Difference: 87

And the stats with just SIN.

Side 1:
Tribes: A~SIN O~SIN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RMC RMA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 41
Side 2: 49
Difference: 8

Things are not looking as good as they did at the start. RM played their hand and RAWR seems to be calling their bluff about not attacking them later.

And funny how Pajuno repeats what I said to him on MSN before I blocked him. About breaking up into smaller tribes. However, anyone that has spoken to me knows, that is what I have been saying for a very long time.

RM cant even trust themselves, why should anyone else trust them?

DeletedUser9021

(...)
Hench and LP...again, you 2 are the most UNTRUSTWORTHY leaders in TW. Self admitted on more then one occasion.
(..)

That depends on who you are. I don't leave my people out in the cold, and I pay my debts. Pricey should have known he could trust me to deal straight.

It is funny how you accuse others of being untrustworthy, when you are in fact the biggest snake in w6. Which is one of the big reasons we are in fact at war. Snafu and Paj can be trusted to keep their word. Yours is worth about as much as the stuff I scrape off my shoe.

And I'd like to draw attention to the biggest deceits on my resume
1) rimming Shevar: you agreed to this, and sold him out for an alliance with RMC
2) pulling STTS2 members into the RM family: you recruited the leaders of STTS2

A fine one you are to be talking :icon_wink: At least I don't sell out allies.

DeletedUser

That depends on who you are. I don't leave my people out in the cold, and I pay my debts. Pricey should have known he could trust me to deal straight.

It is funny how you accuse others of being untrustworthy, when you are in fact the biggest snake in w6. Which is one of the big reasons we are in fact at war. Snafu and Paj can be trusted to keep their word. Yours is worth about as much as the stuff I scrape off my shoe.

And I'd like to draw attention to the biggest deceits on my resume
1) rimming Shevar: you agreed to this, and sold him out for an alliance with RMC
2) pulling STTS2 members into the RM family: you recruited the leaders of STTS2

A fine one you are to be talking :icon_wink: At least I don't sell out allies.

I pulled no one into the RM family from STTS2.

Also, you attacking shevar had NOTHING to do with our alliance or any diplomacy.

You asked/told me what you wanted to do. I said that I did not want anything to screw up the STTS2 war that NWO and Death were fighting. You said it would be minimal damage and should not affect the war. You had your plans to take down shevar and I voiced my opinion. I never said I wanted it to happen, i leaned the other way actually but I am not one that thinks he can force YOU to or not to do something.

Fact is, you were NOT one of my players. You were/are the head of your own tribe. You wanted you tribe to take out shevar for many reasons. LT181, shevars best bud, gave you the go ahead.

I neither told you to do it or not to do it. I just voiced what I did not want to happen because of it. And yes, I have that conversation saved also.

And as for your snake comment. You are just mad because I did keep my word to both you and death. Even when you tried to force my hand, I kept my word, so how does that make me a snake? Because I did not get forced to declare on you even though you gave me 20 reasons to?

You are mad because We were fine with sitting back and cleaning things up while we waited for one of the REAL snakes to declare on us.

DeletedUser9021

You have the wrong of that, Nak. I ain't mad at all, I just get tired of reading your lies, and then I find myself replying. Go learn how to play. Read a guide.

I thought O~SIN was such a great war tribe? Then be happy, it's a war. And it seems to me all the dukes on the other side are pretty happy.

Did you honestly want to make w6 so dull people would rather have your mediocre team win than continue?