Farewell

DeletedUser9021

No hech does not do anything underhanded ever.:icon_neutral:

Just ask him

I never denied having been sneaky, or devious. I just happen to think I have in the past had good reason for such behavior.

Why are y' all so bitter? it's a game. Enjoy, that's what it's for :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You responded to his note and did not deny the statement, so one would assume you agreed with it.

DeletedUser

One of best moments in TW history is when Hench came back, reorganized RMC and attacked and killed Shevar.

Hapab were you gone when that happened? Because from what your posting it looks like you have no clue about what happened during that time.

mattcurr

I never denied having been sneaky, or devious. I just happen to think I have in the past had good reason for such behavior.

Why are y' all so bitter? it's a game. Enjoy, that's what it's for :icon_wink:

My hands are dirty? Name some examples. Shevar was a thing of beauty, and we did it for vengeance. STTS2 was a dirty trick i pulled on DEATH, yes... but STTS2 were my allies. See, from some people's perspectives, it's a dirty trick. Others would call it honorable to guard your allies to the last.

See, Matt... I do hold a grudge for a long time. I am consistent. People tend to betray me and mine only once. Because after that, i lose capacity for trust. Not that it matters, since you've quit.

Be consistent at least, everyone can always justify their own actions. Otherwise they probably would not have done them, that was my point.

Be consistent, you know I dont hold grudges, and could careless, only thing I really like is honesty at least after the fact. Dont hide what you have done, and like right here dont change how you say you view things because the venue is different. The words just be yourself mean anything?

DeletedUser22924

Matt plz DON'T LEAVE i can't stand seeing my best friends leave left and right, in front of me:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Be consistent at least, everyone can always justify their own actions. Otherwise they probably would not have done them, that was my point.

Be consistent, you know I dont hold grudges, and could careless, only thing I really like is honesty at least after the fact. Dont hide what you have done, and like right here dont change how you say you view things because the venue is different. The words just be yourself mean anything?

I'm not sure where those quotes are comming from, but I think they might be being taken out of context.

You should show more respect Matt. Henchman is one of the greatest players in W6. Your comments are making you look like an ass.

If your leaving the game leave with dignity. Don't go around making cold and bitter posts. Lets make our last moments happy.

DeletedUser

You responded to his note and did not deny the statement, so one would assume you agreed with it.
Not responding does not mean you disagree or agree at all. One would assume you draw conclusions to fast.

DeletedUser9021

I'm not sure where those quotes are comming from, but I think they might be being taken out of context.

You should show more respect Matt. Henchman is one of the greatest players in W6. Your comments are making you look like an ass.

If your leaving the game leave with dignity. Don't go around making cold and bitter posts. Lets make our last moments happy.

The quotes came from a private convo I had with Mattcurr. Guess he can't even be bothered to observe simple courtesies like keeping PMs off the forum...

But that's ok, I didn't say anything I don't fully support. The bottom line is this: in the end phase of a world, people become their public histories, and are judged accordingly. Whether such "public histories" accurately resemble real events is always a guess.

These public histories are valued by the set of playing codes, both written and unwritten, in vogue with the playing community. If you accuse me of breaking several of those, I concur. If I accuse you of breaking others, I am correct, too. In my eyes, you have lost all honor as a duke. Indeed, you can say that you did all of this for you people, yet I have explained already (in Pms, and partially on the forum) why those reasons were wrong, and based on very shaky information.

We can discuss public histories, and we can discuss the moral codes of w6 endlessly. But there's no use in throwing mud, for either of us.

Mick876

Yeah i got unbanned the day Telisha made that thread about you, then i replied with (well i can't say it because i will get banned again) but anyway i replied and got a ban again. But it only lasted for 30 minutes. So yeah i am back :D

DeletedUser

Whoo :D The PnPs were kinda dull without you around :/ It was far too serious :/

Mick876

I am trying to keep my PnP presence at a low profile lol

plus now i have the new PnP, the world shared forum. Polite N Polite :D

DeletedUser

Good luck with that :D, I'm currently attempting to persuade a few of the mods to talk about banning all aliases, They hack me off Oo

Mick876

Yeah if you are going to talk crap and make yourself look stupid, atleast use your real ingame name :D

DeletedUser

Indeed!, As I pointed out to Blurky, 99% of the use of aliases is to advoid bans anyway, and the other 1% is just people who want to sound tough and yet won't accept the consequences of being a loud mouth :lol:. Aliases irriate dom :lol:

Mick876

So are we allowed to go offtopic in this forum? like we are now?