Farewell

Mick876

Ah i got ya lol

Well i might just hang around here. i find OT boring.

DeletedUser

Yea, This section of the forum is better than OT. I'm hoping the world 6 spam thread gets moved back into here as well :D

Mick876

Shush, there is no spam in this forum >.<

There is only pointless posts with a meaning. :D

DeletedUser

:lol: Ahh fair point ;) (See no QFT - don't kill me blurk :D).

They didn't move my leaving thread here either :( Dom = distraught :p

Mick876

Yeah but unlike yours no one else decided to declare on the world at the same time lol

So Blurks hands were tied :D

lets just hope there were not tied with chains, i don't want to know what Blurk likes to get upto in his own time :D

DeletedUser

:lol: I actually gave up on that about a week ago, but don't tell anyone :p, I've just been gifting to the Order more recently. Still want someone to try and take my original village though, Someone..anyone? Please ;)

:lol: I hear blurk likes to oil up his victims first :lol:

Mick876

Well i cleared a few of your villages and expected someone, anyone to noble them lol

But i was a bit far away, but i am currently relocating :D

DeletedUser

I didn't bother rebuilding them if you want to noble them :lol:

Mick876

might just do that lol

i have way too many nobles lol

now, i have to get back to work. i have to design a building that will be used as a gate house. so better get back to the drawing board as they say :p

DeletedUser

Ooh cool, If you ever need an employee, I'll work anywhere right now :lol:. Finding a job is like finding a needle in Wembley Stadium at the momment :lol:

DeletedUser

Ohh :(. What'd you take? I was doing public services for a while, but they kicked me out -_- Unjustfied.

Mick876

National Diploma In Construction

basicly Architecture and other construction industrys higher profession jobs like. Quantity Surveyor, Structural Engineer, Site Management etc etc.

DeletedUser

Oh cool! Good luck with that :) I shall let you get back to your work and I shall return to trying to plan my dads stag party :lol:.

Mick876

although you could of course delete the spam by Mick and Dom on this particular thread :icon_wink:

Excuse me put you can't pull that trick no more, this is for general discussion, and by the looks of it me and dom were discussing some General things :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

although you could of course delete the spam by Mick and Dom on this particular thread :icon_wink:

As Mick said, It is not mindless spam, It is general discussion, As per the forum inclination ;)