Farm Assistant improvements

Discussion in 'Ideas & Improvements' started by HexThor, Aug 30, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Do you like this idea?

This poll will close on Oct 2, 2019 at 7:45 AM.
  1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HexThor

HexThor New Member

Hello.

So far when using the farm assistant, there have been some extra ways that I wished to have in order to organize the list of villages I can attack.

-only show reports of villages located (less than/more than) (selectable/fillable number) squares away

-only show reports of villages with wall levels being (less than/more than) (selection of 1~20)

Currently, I'm farming only villages less than 12 squares away from my region, but I have already scouted an area up to 20 squares surrounding me.

I could simply delete the extra reports if I don't wish to see them, but I would like to not have to do that, as I will soon conquer more villages and get more LCs to farm with, so that would be a huge waste of my time having to scout each village again.

The wall level selection is to make it easier to check wich villages have raised their walls, as most people who use the farm assistant have already gotten used to automatically clicking the C option and might not see that the walls of villages are increasing past a level they want(personally I prefer destroying barb walls as soon as they reach lvl2 to not become more troublesome later).

Thanks for reading my suggestion. :)

2. JawJaw

JawJaw Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management

This idea is approved for voting. Good luck!

3. annika39

annika39 Non-stop Poster

FA already does this? I don't see the need to develop in game

4. Ragestyles

Ragestyles Non-stop Poster

i mean , instead, they could just implement the entirety of loot enhancer into the game if this gets requested, which also includes the FA Keypress.

Hektik likes this.
  5. JawJaw

JawJaw Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management

If good features are discovered / created in scripts, it is always worth considering implementing this in the game itself, making the "good" features of scripts available to everyone instead of just those that know scripts :)

Mintyfresh likes this.