Farm Script

DeletedUser108587

Is there a legal farm script that i can use? I've searched the forum and found some but i'm not sure they are still legal.

DeletedUser118875

Use Farm Assistant combined with ntoombs19's FA filter.

^ This. Loot Assistant + LA Enhancer (a.k.a. "ntoombs19's FA Filter") is great. However, Loot Assistant requires premium points which might detract from your interest in it. I can personally say, though, that this is a great combination for maximizing your farming potential. On World 84, I was placed into a very overfarmed and harsh environment where I could barely farm in anything. Finally, I activated Loot Assistant and added LA Enhancer on January 31st, and within 24 hours of enabling those features, I immediately jumped from only farming in ~20k-30k to farming in over 100k. Now (2 weeks later), I am able farm in ~400k-500k each day. Thus, I will personally testify to the effectiveness of combining this premium feature and this script.

Upvote 0

mdkangas

TWFarmHand is my site. if you want ease of use and 1-click farming, LA with the Enhancer is a great way to go. if you want free and more efficient, give TWFarmHand a shot.

Upvote 0