Farmer of the week contest

DeletedUser117534

:clay::wood::iron:

Dear all.

I would like to invite all players to the contest that will hopefully reveal us the top 5 farmers of world 86.

The rules are very simple.

You must have played here for at least a week.

Send me a private message with number of farmed resources for each of the first 7 days since your started.

Attach a gif of your farming stats to the message as a confirmation.

Send it all by Sunday midnight.

I will announce the top 5 farmers on Monday morning.

If you would like to stay anonymous I will not release your name.

I encourage all curious and competitive players to take part. The more people do the better chance to know the true farming champion.

I can't wait to see how good some players are.

Regards

Nest

DeletedUser118341

You do know, that there is an ingame list for the everyones best farming day?

DeletedUser117534

You do know, that there is an ingame list for the everyones best farming day?

Of course I am aware of the daily achievement list, but it can't tell me what I am after. People who started early will always beat the late starters on that list. The only way to compare players fairly is to measure resource farmed over the same period of time. I am a late starter myself and I am curious to see how Am I doing in comparison to Teh Ninja or those two Mors players from the top of daily achievement list.

twenty-five

It's not "fair" to compare late starters first week to those who started at the start's first week for numerous reasons benefiting the late starter. The two situations are rarely equatable. I mean sure do this, but trying to do it out of some reason for "fairness" is silly when it's actually just an attempt at an ego kick.

DeletedUser117534

It's not "fair" to compare late starters first week to those who started at the start's first week for numerous reasons benefiting the late starter. The two situations are rarely equatable. I mean sure do this, but trying to do it out of some reason for "fairness" is silly when it's actually just an attempt at an ego kick.

Thank you for your feedback, it is always appreciated.

You might have misunderstood my reasons for starting this thread.
It has not been written because of my ego. I admit it I am competitive and in that sense I like compare myself to people but it is not the same as ego. I do like being active on the forums and I like seeing them lively.
I know It is still very early to write about anything that is really of any significance in game. I could probably just shut up and wait two weeks until people start nobling on bigger scale and there is something to write about. However I do like seeing this forum alive and the players engaged in discussions. I have started few threads having that in mind. With this post I wanted to get people involved a bit and do something fun. It looks like the idea wasn't good, I admit it, I accept it and I am moving on. But still the idea for comparison was genuine curiosity. There are people who started on 4th of February having all the top spots on daily looters/plunderers list and I wanted to compare their farming with those who started on the 6,7 or 8th of Feb (myself included). It might be true when you say that late starters have an advantage but it would be nice to see this statement backed up by stats.

Also when I said fairness I meant that only in context of daily looters ranking and how players are not able to get there now simply because they have started later and their LC count is much lower.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could we separate it into two groups core and rim, i have noticed some of the top farmers are on the rim though

DeletedUser119021

Hello my dear and loving friends!
I never write on the forums and to be honest I have never played again on a .net world.
It is just that you are making quite a fuss for all the little and maybe some big things regarding the game and I just want to give you my opinion on those matters.

First topic: Looting. Dear Novembre and the rest of you... You can never compare anyone on this game anymore given the p2w options. Do you really think you are a late starter or that 2-3, even 7 days make a difference? You can check everybody's loots, however does this really help? We only had a day difference with Teh Ninja, looted more than him, yet check the rankings. No matter how fast we farmed, no matter what we really did he is 2 weeks ahead of us and this gap will continue to grow. He had easy targets, he consumed quite a lot of PP and... voila!!! Villages, troops, loots... Everything will be getting better for him, while all of you will keep looking and wondering. That means, anyone who joins today may be above you by the end of the week. The only way to know your "effectiveness" in farming is by dividing your loots by your troop count. Do you think anybody will tell you that?

Next topic: PP-farming
I just want to be honest with you. I don't like it. I hate being left behind because somebody else abuses the p2w options. I only used 600pp thus far and I believe no more will be used in the future. However I cannot object since it's perfectly legal and everybody can do it. It's not a gap between skill and money, as anyone can get PP for free these days. Jump some worlds, get your PP count high and go for rank 1. Will you be satisfied, will you be able to say you deserved it? Most probably yes, you "worked" for those PP, you used time refreshing the market, so cool! The real thing however is, will you be able to hold your rank in the future? From my personal experience true skill and abilities on the game get you further than this. As your loots get bigger, PP won't be a match for you in the long run. Looting is far better than PP, however PP can give you the boost to loot big. So, I believe nobody should anymore talk about this topic. It's legal and anybody can do it. And while it's legal and anybody can do it, it still let's you catch up to those who do it and even get ahead of them. No more excusses and blaming Innogames for wanting you to pay to stay competitive. Compared to other games this one is free... End of discussion!

Last topic: Comparison
So, to end this quite long post. You can never be able to compare with anybody. Everybody has his game, everybody has his will. Only the final countdown will compare everyone and it will be absolute. PP, loots, skills and anything else regarding the game will be shown in the end. Last man standing in a way... Use anything at your disposal to get above everybody else. Till then you should never compare yourself to others, you should only compare to yourself. What did you do, how did you do it, what was your potential and mostly are you satisfied with what you did? The only way to get better is by pushing yourself, demanding more of you and in the end accomplishing it.

That is my opinion and I hope it gave some insight to you guys. Old and new players, good and bad... Just do what you are capable of doing and be happy with it. Don't try to reach someone else, try to reach your limits and get better than who you were some days, weeks, worlds ago. That's all... Many kisses, happy farming and ENJOY the game... YOUR game!!!

With love,
~Poseidon

DeletedUser

+10 to ~Poseidon post above! ^^

"We are NINJA's! and we NEVER GIVE UP! We have passive skills! called 'Limit Breaker Bloodline!'" ^^

Limit Breaker = A mythical rare bloodline that utilizes infinite growth of an individual’s abilities that surpasses one’s own existence, called Limit Breakers. A passive ability that appears only once in a millennium.

------------{Click -v- it}-------------
Reference to the Limit Breaker Bloodline
Connecting Reference to TW NINJA!'s and teh Limt Breakr Bloodlines ^^

Last edited by a moderator: