Farmers Only - Grasping for Salavation

OTDDeathAwaits

I'm an average player as are most players on this world. But still not as average as your trolling attempts.

58172291.jpg

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You confuse trolling with insulting.
But you're immune to insulting since you know all that anyway.

aquilon

Winning two worlds has nothing to do with skill. Look at some of the players on the nme roster. They are not exactly good at the game. I'd go so far as to contend that winning a world requires both luck and skill, the more skill you have the less luck you need. Being on leadership means nothing also, look at the portfolio of Mystery Nuke. Looks good, but as a player he is still absolute trash. And a leech.

I'm curious as to which worlds you won angels, so that we can take a look at the "best team" in tw. Seems like you got lucky to be in the right places at the right time both times based on your performance in this world

DeletedUser115991

Growth are just aspiring to delay 70% by a few months and see victory in that.
Let me thank you for your sense of duty, prolonging the world and allowing all of us in NME to play on together as a team. :icon_biggrin:

Now the accounts in NME will be so much bigger at the end of the world if Growth didn't barb noble lol They are delaying the 70% but giving NME more fuel :p

OTDDeathAwaits

With Gr3g0rCl3gane deleting there are plenty of barbs for you Growth guys to scoop up that arent 2.5k.

DeletedUser109837

There is not many around anymore. I have not send a player other than a NME player post in ages.

Except Bit cloud (angels fury) then. But his posts never lead to anything constructive ;)

DeletedUser118725

The word on the streets is that Phippsy has quit too.. was the declaration that painful?

DeletedUser117803

would be interesting to be inside phipps' head. not happy, necessarily, but interesting.

k

DeletedUser109837

All aboard the noble train CHOO CHOO!

Next stop "The southern rim"

35n0do3.gif

OTDDeathAwaits

Some interesting messages over the last few days...:icon_cool:

Lord badabing Mar 16, 21:49
hey i know we r with war with u guys, i have a proposal for u guys what if i work as a spy for u guys and u guys dont attack me once u guys finish of them u guys let me join u guys what do u say ?

SOLO- Mar 16, 22:26
I don't work with spies.

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:31
then ?

SOLO- Mar 16, 22:32
Then make your bed in growth.

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:32
then lets say a formal team ate like once we r dont the job u guys let me join ?

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:32
make ur bed ?

SOLO- Mar 16, 22:33
As in you're going nowhere.
Delete.
Stay in growth and fight.
Go tribe less.
Abandon your account.

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:34
what , what r u saying ?

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:35
ok i guess u dont want me to join ok thats ur opinion thanks for u time cya

SOLO- Mar 16, 22:36
Good luck.

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:36
u dont remember me ?

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:37
u said once i get stronger and more villages to talk to u

SOLO- Mar 16, 22:38
That was a long time ago.

SOLO- Mar 16, 22:38
What have you done since then?

SOLO- Mar 16, 22:39
You mail me for the favour?

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:39
pardon me ? yeh now i got so many villages and points now i messaged u so what do u say ?

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:44
? well iam going to eat dinner if u messaged me once i return i will talk to u cya

Lord badabing Mar 16, 22:56
hey so iam back so what do u say ? come on now i got more points and more villages before remember i didnt have many villages and points but now i do so plz ?

Trent Quo Mar 14, 19:42
Well, I've never actually messaged you personally before. We can see how the world is going. We didn't have the numbers and honestly our former leader screwed us over with his messed up way of playing. If you can find some room for myself and a few others to join your tribe and be in the winning group when the world ends I'd be damn appreciative. I played this world from day 13 I think and I've only had 2 co players who have now quit. If you could take the few of us that would like to be on the winning side when the world ends I'd again, be very appreciative.

-John

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

Growth think Royal has been holding the line with his fakes and random nuking...he knows deep down he hasnt actually ever been a real focus...as he would say bla bla bla :lol:

Royal SuPrEmE Mar 18, 20:44
you guys have been trying for months now, its amazing that you had to cry for your tribe help to try and put me down, being a big acct like yours, im surprised.......

SOLO- Mar 18, 20:44
I was inactive for 6 weeks, you missed your shot :)

SOLO- Mar 18, 20:45
I'm off now for a while.
Use your time wisely lol

Royal SuPrEmE Mar 18, 20:45
im off for a while too, use yours wisely too :)

SOLO- Mar 18, 20:46
I actually perked a smile at that empty threat.

Royal SuPrEmE Mar 18, 20:47
nice to see you guys can smile....

SOLO- Mar 18, 20:55
We laugh.

Royal SuPrEmE Mar 18, 20:56
you cry for your 10-12 active members to attack me, and just waste all your inactive accounts nukes on me, thats what u do :)

SOLO- Mar 19, 15:28
If that were true why is your ODD so low compared to your compatriots that have been annihilated. Your turn is coming, you just be patient. Fakes/some skirmishing is enough for you to be screaming about how much defending you are doing lol

SOLO- Mar 19, 15:31
Just keep barbing, they are the only villages you can take.

Royal SuPrEmE Mar 19, 15:32
dont forget to cry and call your last few active members to attack me too

bring it on...fake me, nuke me - im ready to kill more of your nukes

try taking my barbs too

hahaha

SOLO- Mar 19, 15:34
Our last few active members?
We have 1 sat account in the tribe lol...Growth cant claim the same.

You do realise we are edging towards 70% even with all the barbing Growth is doing.

We are glad to grow our accounts into the masterpieces to look back on in the future and say dayuum I made a nice account and that cluster I made out of the royale barbs looks dayuum tight!

Royal SuPrEmE Mar 19, 15:38
Lets cut this and be honest for a minute here..

well, shit happened in GROWTH and I admit that..
You took advantage of that, and you did good.
Altough many of your players are unskilled, cant even properly time nuke nobles + support..but some of you did a good job

It is not even my fault we r in this situation, we were only unlucky.

It's a game afterall, someone must win..

Bring it on

SOLO- Mar 19, 15:44
Growth may have drawn the short straw for whatever reasons/influences but you have had a losers mentality from the start and now a loss is almost certain unless NME implode.

Even from your messages you have a losing mentality. Of course NME will attack you as a tribe because we are a team, you arent the only one with incomings.
What did you expect a 1v1?

Even if some of NME cannot time well or attack the best they are in this tribe and they still try and play because they are enjoying being part of the NME community. Not everyone is at maximum activity because of a number of factors but we have 1 permanently sat account so we are in healthy shape. No-one is sitting dead accounts and sending nukes or defences out. Everyone is playing their part.

So accuse me of crying(which is hilarious) or not being able to take you(which too is hilarious) but neither matter because NME will do what we have always done. We will stick to our plan and push through the players and areas we want to and keep the rest busy. You will know when it is your time...if you think you have been a sole focus at any point you are mistaken.

Royal SuPrEmE Mar 19, 15:46
bla bla bla

SOLO- Mar 19, 15:47
ha ha ha

OTDDeathAwaits

While the dirty laundry is being aired...

abroncoreturns Dec 23, 13:52
Solo,

Just wanted to wish you and your tribe a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Also to tell you that in the beginning I was a little ticked at you when you joined up with us and then went back to NME to run the show, and decided not to merge with us. But I can't blame you for wanting to lead the top tribe and you are doing a great job.

To be honest I was hoping the world would end soon, because I needed a break from playing the game.

I still want the world to wrap up in the next 6 months so I was wondering if you have room for me on your side. If done strategically I could probably manage to have the sits on some inactive accounts to bring along or some insider information.

If your not interested then (May the force be with you) as we continue to engage in our little war!)

abroncoreturns Dec 23, 23:49
Am I to assume that no response means your not interested?

SOLO- Dec 24, 01:16
I was in work and didnt want to reply off my phone.

abroncoreturns Dec 24, 03:03
So what do you think?

SOLO- Dec 26, 11:45
I don't have space for you in NME at the moment.

SOLO- Dec 26, 11:46
Also I didn't 'decide' not to merge with Growth.

abroncoreturns Dec 26, 12:50
Oh, because that is what Tuzain made it sound like.

Well, if you change your mind or find room let me know.

Until then good luck and I hope you have a great New Year.

SOLO- Dec 26, 14:06
Thanks mate you too!
3 sides to every story. My side, tuzains and the truth.

abroncoreturns Dec 26, 14:08
It is that way no matter where you are.

abroncoreturns Dec 30, 03:35
Sure you don't have room for an active fighter that could cause a lot of problems for Growth?

If you just don't trust my loyalty to your tribe, help me out a little and see what I can do.

If you support my villages deep in Growth territory, I can build up nobles and use my backyard nukes to hit them hard and cut into them fast.

I can then gift villages to your active members in their backyards to help get more members in their backyards.

Let me know if you are interested, as I am getting ticked at the current Growth members, and am considering leaving and going barb unless I find some new exciting purpose.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As the original leader of Growth, Tuzain, said a while ago during the second Growth vs Loyal war...
From 16 August 2015 at 17:21 (my time)

This is the only point I feel I need to respond to because I've addressed everything else in your response twice already.

You say Growth culled it's numbers in order to prepare for a merge. I say we just made ourselves battle ready. I will take this member list over this one or that one any day of the week. You guys have more inactive days between two of your top players, runningbullet and Supa Hot Fire, than all of Growth combined (not counting our merge).

Growth has 31 highly active individuals that work well together and trust each other fully.

Loyal has 49 individuals of which I can count 19 inactives which actually puts you down to 30. Then take into account that those 30 can't work together because they are too egotistical to take someone elses' advice, and that number drops further.

NME has 45 individuals of which I can count 16 inactives which actually puts them down to 29. I don't know how NME works together because I haven't heard anything about them, nor seen them in action. If we assume that all 29 work well together, just as Growth does, then that still puts Growth at the top of the food chain because we have more members that work well together.

You say Growth has culled their numbers, I say we got rid of dead weight and people that didn't have enough time to play the game properly. We merged accounts and got co-players put together so that every account was active. As a duke, I would take 31 highly active team players that watch each other's back over 49 players that you don't know if they are active or not and that don't act as a team.

You appear to like the Russian strategy of numbers over skill. I prefer the SEAL mentality of we don't need you if you can't do what we need you to do. Again, a difference in mentality, but one that I am very comfortable with having.

Last edited: