Farming Organization Systems

Discussion in 'World 33' started by Artagnan, May 18, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Rizzler

Rizzler Contributing Poster

Sounds like something people would pay for.
    Perhaps there is a way you could even link it up to premium points to pay.
    I dunno though

2. bubbermiley

bubbermiley Guest

lol, i'm very impressed with these industrial farmers. i'm still in the stone ages i guess, i click on village, send troops, click on next one, send troops, ad infinitum.

3. jeremyleite

jeremyleite Guest

You lost me right about...

Here. :icon_eek:

4. SexySexySexy

SexySexySexy Guest

lol im trying to look for what PP said. Not posted anywhere here. But found sth much similiar on the scripts forums...But its for buildings only. Ah well. Maybe once i hit 50 v's i will go looking for the database thingy. :p

5. georgiapx

georgiapx Guest

Ditto :) But im kinda getting into using a script that enters coords and troops #s to all the vills in a certain area as well now.. But only just got the hang of that.. It takes me a while to learn XD

6. Artagnan

Artagnan Guest

Try this.

But, PP, you kinda lost me as well. Why use reports for a certain number of hours (specifically, 4/6 hours) worth of resources?

Also, wouldn't this system need to be updated frequently, as the resource levels changed?

7. jeremyleite

jeremyleite Guest

Well, the barbs do stop growing at 1000 points, and I'm assuming most barbs near PP are at that stage by now.
    ;)

8. Artagnan

Artagnan Guest

This is confusing. What is the "source code" that you are copying? Do you mean that you copy the entire report, or that you copy the link to attack again with same troops, or something else?

I am unable to locate Opera's link tool. Where is it, or is it built-in?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009

9. Do you have to modify it often though if someone nobles barbs your farming in the area? otherwise you might end up farming them... or does it self corect?

10. Acid Burn247

Acid Burn247 Guest

Seems that there are much more questions than answers on this one. If I dont get something to help with the constant farming I`m gonna go crazy . Someone please provide links to scripts :icon_redface:

11. thewall4588

thewall4588 Contributing Poster

its quite simple really.. I use a modified version of his method which is baased soley in game though ...

and yes it does need to be updatyed early on every ferw days..but once the barbs are done growing you have no need to update anymore

12. Baximus

Baximus Guest

Basically, I'm a genius. I do all that in my head.

...I farm in a different direction every round...i.e. North then East then South and so on...

...Yep, genius...

13. thewall4588

thewall4588 Contributing Poster

whats smarter doing it in your head everytime or making a program to do it for you once and just clicking a few buttons every four hours.

I can do all my farming in less then 5 minutes for a large account :icon_cool:

14. bubbermiley

bubbermiley Guest

yeah, i've got to say it really matters how big your account is. i've recently restarted and only have one village, almost two. with that size you don't really need anything special but when you've got multiple villages, especially over 10, you really want something to keep organized and stay efficient.

15. Big Bobbert

Big Bobbert Guest

I do not use scripts for farming, i find them complicated and tedious to set up.

However i use the Bookmarking system. Very useful having just over 30 villages.

16. Big Bobbert

Big Bobbert Guest

sorry double post.

I have written a guide for the bookmarking technique for Firefox and one for Opera. Mail me in game or contact me on skype, i have the same name. I am more than happy to share the knowledge.