Farming Organization Systems

Rizzler

Sounds like something people would pay for.
Perhaps there is a way you could even link it up to premium points to pay.
I dunno though

DeletedUser

lol, i'm very impressed with these industrial farmers. i'm still in the stone ages i guess, i click on village, send troops, click on next one, send troops, ad infinitum.

DeletedUser

You lost me right about...

Here. :icon_eek:
You set yourself up with a php interface that allows you to go to your farm archive report section and copy the source code and then paste it into an input text box on your webpage.

DeletedUser

lol im trying to look for what PP said. Not posted anywhere here. But found sth much similiar on the scripts forums...But its for buildings only. Ah well. Maybe once i hit 50 v's i will go looking for the database thingy. :p

DeletedUser

I tend to follow Sexy and Bellerions way.

Ditto :) But im kinda getting into using a script that enters coords and troops #s to all the vills in a certain area as well now.. But only just got the hang of that.. It takes me a while to learn XD

DeletedUser

lol im trying to look for what PP said. Not posted anywhere here. But found sth much similiar on the scripts forums...But its for buildings only. Ah well. Maybe once i hit 50 v's i will go looking for the database thingy. :p

Try this.

But, PP, you kinda lost me as well. Why use reports for a certain number of hours (specifically, 4/6 hours) worth of resources?

Also, wouldn't this system need to be updated frequently, as the resource levels changed?

DeletedUser

Well, the barbs do stop growing at 1000 points, and I'm assuming most barbs near PP are at that stage by now.
;)

DeletedUser

You set yourself up with a php interface that allows you to go to your farm archive report section and copy the source code and then paste it into an input text box on your webpage. It finds the report IDs and the corresponding farm coordinates in the report name and inputs those into the database. (You already have the village world data with the village IDs and coordinates in your database) Because of the copy and paste method, it is a quick process (I have in the past been able to do it on the fly in the middle of speed rounds without losing much if any valuable time)
This is confusing. What is the "source code" that you are copying? Do you mean that you copy the entire report, or that you copy the link to attack again with same troops, or something else?

You then use Opera's Link Tool and specify searching for "Attack1" to get all of the first attacks. You use ctrl and shift to quickly select all of the links and then right click and open all in new tabs to pop all of them up. Use the quick tabbing feature and cycle through.
I am unable to locate Opera's link tool. Where is it, or is it built-in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not going to go into complete details but this is part of it:

You get scout reports of all of your farms. Use a script to calculate how many LC to send for 4/6 hours worth of production. Send all of those out. Archive your reports.

You set yourself up with a php interface that allows you to go to your farm archive report section and copy the source code and then paste it into an input text box on your webpage. It finds the report IDs and the corresponding farm coordinates in the report name and inputs those into the database. (You already have the village world data with the village IDs and coordinates in your database) Because of the copy and paste method, it is a quick process (I have in the past been able to do it on the fly in the middle of speed rounds without losing much if any valuable time)

Now you have all of your farms with a report ID matched to it in your database. At this point you use another interface to input your LC count for each of your villages. This gets saved into your database for future use.

Next comes another wonderful php interface. This one, you put in the coordinates of all of your villages that you wish to use for this particular farm "list". It then spits out links to attack again reports using a nifty algorithm to sort them by distance from each village and when one village runs out of LC, it moves on to the next village inserting the proper village ID to use each particular village. (Some people dont know that you can send the attack again from any village you want and not just the one it was originally sent from)

If you have many farms, it will go through and create you several lists with each seperate list using up all (or almost all) of your farming troops. The links will be appropriately named. Example:

Attack1
Attack1
Attack1
Attack1

Attack2
Attack2
Attack2

Attack3
Attack3
Attack3

The number representing the particular list the attack belongs to.

Here is where the beauty comes in. The actual farming

You have a webpage with a massive list of links.

You then use Opera's Link Tool and specify searching for "Attack1" to get all of the first attacks. You use ctrl and shift to quickly select all of the links and then right click and open all in new tabs to pop all of them up. Use the quick tabbing feature and cycle through.

Congratulations, you just used all of your troops to farm. Repeat the process with each of your lists once your troops have returned.

It is alot faster to do than it sounds. This is by far the best way of farming that I have seen in my time of playing. Feel free to let me know of better ways but as of now I am convinced my method is superior.

Do you have to modify it often though if someone nobles barbs your farming in the area? otherwise you might end up farming them... or does it self corect?

DeletedUser

Seems that there are much more questions than answers on this one. If I dont get something to help with the constant farming I`m gonna go crazy . Someone please provide links to scripts :icon_redface:

DeletedUser51390

Try this.

But, PP, you kinda lost me as well. Why use reports for a certain number of hours (specifically, 4/6 hours) worth of resources?

Also, wouldn't this system need to be updated frequently, as the resource levels changed?

its quite simple really.. I use a modified version of his method which is baased soley in game though ...

and yes it does need to be updatyed early on every ferw days..but once the barbs are done growing you have no need to update anymore

DeletedUser

Basically, I'm a genius. I do all that in my head.

...I farm in a different direction every round...i.e. North then East then South and so on...

...Yep, genius...

DeletedUser51390

Basically, I'm a genius. I do all that in my head.

...I farm in a different direction every round...i.e. North then East then South and so on...

...Yep, genius...

whats smarter doing it in your head everytime or making a program to do it for you once and just clicking a few buttons every four hours.

I can do all my farming in less then 5 minutes for a large account :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yeah, i've got to say it really matters how big your account is. i've recently restarted and only have one village, almost two. with that size you don't really need anything special but when you've got multiple villages, especially over 10, you really want something to keep organized and stay efficient.

DeletedUser

I do not use scripts for farming, i find them complicated and tedious to set up.

However i use the Bookmarking system. Very useful having just over 30 villages.

DeletedUser

sorry double post.

I have written a guide for the bookmarking technique for Firefox and one for Opera. Mail me in game or contact me on skype, i have the same name. I am more than happy to share the knowledge.