Farming Scripts for 134

Fr33tripper

Reaction score
Hey,

I have tried using the Farming scripts in the other posts; it isn't working. I put the script in my quick link; then when I click the logo I have selected it just refreshes my page.

Are Farming scripts allowed? If so, does anyone know why this isn't working for me please?

My first time playing in quite some time so I am a little rusty.

Thanks,
Lee

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Are farming scripts allowed?

Yes there are farming scripts that are allowed. You can find those here:

When it comes to scripts not working. Some scripts are supposed to work only on certain pages. For example the LA Enhancer script only works correctly if you run the script on the LA page. If you run the script on other pages the only thing that will happen is that you will see a loading thing and nothing else will happen.

For more specific help you might need to share which script exactly you are using because there are a couple farming scripts.

Fr33tripper

Reaction score

When it comes to scripts not working. Some scripts are supposed to work only on certain pages. For example the LA Enhancer script only works correctly if you run the script on the LA page. If you run the script on other pages the only thing that will happen is that you will see a loading thing and nothing else will happen.

For more specific help you might need to share which script exactly you are using because there are a couple farming scripts.
I will try in morning when I am at computer and let you know.

Thanks for your help :)

Fr33tripper

Reaction score

This has since worked for me - I turned my pop up blocker off and it has worked since.
Thank you :)