Farming Scripts Not Working

DeletedUser

Why don't any of the farming scripts I try work anymore?? is it because im using Windows 8 or what? I have tried on IE, firefox, Opera and Chrome but they just don't work. I have tried the scripts from Zomg and
Code:
javascript:function%20end(){c='XXX|YYY';var%20d=document;if(window.frames.length>0)d=window.main.document;url=d.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This%20script%20needs%20to%20be%20run%20from%20the%20rally%20point');a=c.match(/(\d+\|\d+)/g);b=a[Math.round(Math.random()*(a.length-1))].split("|");d.forms[0].x.value=b[0];d.forms[0].y.value=b[1];d.forms[0].spear.value=0;d.forms[0].sword.value=0;d.forms[0].axe.value=0;d.forms[0].spy.value=0;d.forms[0].light.value=0;d.forms[0].heavy.value=0;d.forms[0].ram.value=0;d.forms[0].catapult.value=0;d.forms[0].snob.value=0;d.forms[0].archer.value=0;d.forms[0].marcher.value=0;d.forms[0].knight.value=0;}end();
but none work :( am I the only one???

Can someone also please give me one that works on w70?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108721

thats weird, i used the exact same one from zomg a few days ago and it worked fine.

i take it you did enter the co-ords and troop numbers? :)

DeletedUser

thats weird, i used the exact same one from zomg a few days ago and it worked fine.

i take it you did enter the co-ords and troop numbers? :)

i used the scripts not cords, im only using cords now because the scripts dont work...
when i click my bookmarks nothing happens when ever im on the TW page...

DeletedUser

The scripts work as a link on the quickbar but not as a bookmark when ever im on the TW page, when im not on the TW page it gives me the "this script must be run from the rally point" error, but when ever i go to the rally point and click the bookmark nothing happens....

But it works as a link on the quickbar but this is my trial PA account im a non-PA player anyone else experiencing this?

DeletedUser111194

Nope, its work's fine

Haha, why>? do you remember me? dont worry, where coming for you there ;) :ram::icon_twisted:
I missed you bro.
-
Hows the middle part?

DeletedUser59417

There was an update last night. That might have something to do with it.

updating to TW 8.14 or something like that.

DeletedUser

Th3y your on the externals ....thanks for the awesome village ;) no hard feelings nub! ...tell your friends dont bother trying to get it back :p

Zomg scripts work ....what i would like to know is ....when will they update TWfarmreport for w70

DeletedUser59417

....thanks for the awesome village ;) no hard feelings nub! ...tell your friends dont bother trying to get it back :p

Hey, there is a line for people that want to noble me and your not at the back of it. If you want my village your going to have to noble me before Delling gets it.

DeletedUser

I'm having issues with scripts too.
Every time I use a script at HQ page it does nothing, same with rally point. However, if I try them at the Login Mainpage, it will give me an error of: "You must run this script from the Rally Point."

So I'm really confused. Anyone with suggestions?