Farming

• Thread starter DeletedUser106856
  • Start date

DeletedUser106856

So far today i farmed around 2+.Mil :icon_cool:

However i am seeing LC and around 200-300 sets of 12 return with literally 0 resources :icon_cry:

Is everyone else having the same bad farming or is it just me ?

On my other worlds, and when i say other i mean like the 50 i played on lol

My farming would have been doubled/tripped per day compared to what i have here and thats without Co-playing.

Has this world got some kind of restriction on barb's giving resources or something :icon_confused:, just wondering o_O

hanibalii

First ;p

I think most people have had very good farming from what I've heard... Or is it just me?

DeletedUser

Hmm. If it tripled per day, you would be hauling an amount so large your warehouses would be permanently full and you would be scrambling to noble 10 villages a day.

DeletedUser106856

I meant i would be farming solo like 4-5.mil a day at this set of villages compared to farming 2.mil here

DeletedUser

Simply put, this world has a lot of decent players that are farming throughout the entire world. Your competition for farms is what is giving you the 0/??? hauls. I suggest you start cleansing your area of other players completely ;)

DeletedUser

Simply put, this world has a lot of decent players that are farming throughout the entire world. Your competition for farms is what is giving you the 0/??? hauls. I suggest you start cleansing your area of other players completely ;)

It is a good idea to attack players who also farm, that way you actually prevent your area from being run dry. Please think properly :?

DeletedUser

It is a good idea to attack players who also farm, that way you actually prevent your area from being run dry. Please think properly :?
But I am thinking properly, what I am suggesting is that he clears the bigger players (half of his points) from his area, either turning them in to barb's or personal farms for him to use whilst they're still active.

Pain.Carbon

I meant i would be farming solo like 4-5.mil a day at this set of villages compared to farming 2.mil here

Man till now looter have 3m+ only....so its all depends on world players...world speed and troops speed....
my farming is worst in w64....Also my daily farm is less then yours... ;(

DeletedUser

Farming was bad when the world started, what makes you think it would get any better?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I haven't attacked a single player over 300 points all world except for those I have nobled.

Yet:

Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (796.747 resources)!

800k res in 5 hours, without clearing shit.

Please think properly.

hanibalii

Please don't start, either of you :|

470603.jpg

DeletedUser64969

I haven't attacked a single player over 300 points all world except for those I have nobled.

Yet:

Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world today (796.747 resources)!

800k res in 5 hours, without clearing shit.

Please think properly.

Please think properly your area is pretty good so you haven't had too, but yeah ofc its going to help if you take out the other farmers, its common sense that theres going to be more resources around, as long as its done efficiently so you don't lose loads of troops. some area's don't have the luxury of everyone been crap like in nauz's area, now tell me i'm wrong so i can fist you on skype :D

DeletedUser1082

Obviously it'll help, no-one can deny that, but it certainly isn't necessary, you can just outfarm them like Nauzh does, but if you aren't capable of outfarming them, or no matter how well you farm they'll contend, then clearing players can help.
That having been said, it has to be a calculated risk as if you hit a stack you'll lose all your troops anyway.

I will ssay that it may be a bit late as players ae beginning to hit the 10 village mark and even O players will have access to a fair bit of D, and if they haven't nobled yet they aren't farming enough to be a hindrance anyway, but as a tactic it certainly shouldn't be ruled out.

DeletedUser

Lucky me I had L3GION all around me before :icon_biggrin:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Please think properly your area is pretty good so you haven't had too, but yeah ofc its going to help if you take out the other farmers, its common sense that theres going to be more resources around, as long as its done efficiently so you don't lose loads of troops. some area's don't have the luxury of everyone been crap like in nauz's area, now tell me i'm wrong so i can fist you on skype :D

My area's not that great at all. I have rank in my K in my 15x15.

In fact that account has 3 players and outfarms me most days.

DeletedUser

One thing I have noticed, at least in the K63/K73 area the resources (timber/clay/iron) are being catted down to Zero. Flame away!!!:icon_rolleyes: