Farming

DeletedUser118794

I would but then all of you guys would feel bad(Not really mine is super bad as well.).

DeletedUser64969

said it was disappointing :D farmed 78k today off like 2,000 plunders.

DeletedUser

award3.png

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)Plunder resources from other villages 10.000 times.
Total: 10.062

award2.png

Robber (Bronze - Level 2)Loot a total of 10.000 resources.
Next level: Loot 1.000.000 resources!
729.585 / 1.000.000

also losing too much lc tho

DeletedUser

Who got the first plunderer & looter of the day?.......

Good question. If I had to guess someone I would say Just be.
Just based on
1. Number one player so I'm assuming they're active and decent and have good farming capabilities to grow.
2. The awards don't show up for anyone as "Hidden by the player" so it must belong to someone showing some awards but not the awards of the day, which Just be does.
3. Very little ODA, meaning they likely have lost little or no offense
4. They're on the very outside of ISN's core, meaning they aren't competing with as many ISN players as if they were in the direct middle.

However there are definitely other well qualified players who could also have gotten it. Like superguy123 and probably others.

DeletedUser118781

Nope, it's not Just be. They just recently reached 1m looted. They get their resources in different ways as we know.

I know who got it, but it's a secret.

P.S.: It's not me.

devil667

Well atleast the plunderer? if not looter?.... can he reveal himself?

DeletedUser

If Bringer of the End Times knows who it is, safe bet it's in Rabid. If it's not him, best bet is second in the tribe - Tenth Egg.

DeletedUser

Nope, it's not Just be. They just recently reached 1m looted. They get their resources in different ways as we know.

I know who got it, but it's a secret.

P.S.: It's not me.

Damn. It's interesting that their method still works out this well a month into the world.

DeletedUser

Well just be was able to take a vill using 2 nobles ( from 70 to 0)

devil667

Meh, it was a simple straight question, not some nuclear ICBM launch codes, nevermind. :icon_rolleyes: