Farming

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

the people for whom this thread is made might both be banned atm, their thread got deleted while I slept
clearly there is demand for a farming thread however, so tada!

a proper venue! let's follow forum rules this time?

DuteTare

I didn't create this thread and would a thread like that really be necessary? :rolleyes:

billy thought it was necessary. It got him banned, lmao.

No wonder I hold you in such high standards. A wholly different person from billy. Kudos dude!

Also pls don't noble me if you make your way up north k43

DuteTare

probably because billy created a thread with a poll about who's a better playerm, him or eastwood, and they started bragging and duking it out , making allusions to real life and such. Also they were fighting about it in every darn thread in the w94 section. It's one thing to say youre a good player and provide reasons, and another one to do it in every topic and annoy everyone.

The Pieman9 returns

Oh damn I thought it was just that one thread, well it is what it is. Where do you find all these looting stats anyway, I wana find me.

The Pieman9 returns

I truly expected this lol, don't know why I asked. FINE check back in a week, it's on!

DeletedUser120833

Big props to Sneaky Jesus for being the first to 100 mil!

Thank you

images

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well, this thread went off the rails from the get-go, it seems.

Let me also clarify something here, that seem to be news to everyone despite a lot of you being around for quite some time.

We seldom ban people outright. For that, pretty heavy stuff is required. There are however something called "automatic bans", which kicks in when you accumulate 4 active infraction points (yes, I do realize it's dumb that you can't view your own infractions on your profile, but that's Xenforo for you). Most people who "get banned" here, they do so because they rack up a bunch of infractions and subsequently hits the limit for how many active such they can have without being banned. That isn't really getting "banned", as they don't have to do anything whatsoever banworthy to actually reach that point.

Now, when that's cleared up, I'm closing this thread, as it was derailed from the start. Please do note that discussing bans is not allowed as per the forum rules, so I'd advice any such discussions to be kept to skype or PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.