Farmruns in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Have you always wanted to farm even more then you already do in an easy way? I might be able to make this reality for you. (Ofcourse we're talking about mutual interest, a win-win situation).

That is, IF you live in/around timezone GMT+(7-12) we might make ourself an arrangement about this.

(/Slightly :p) Interested? PM me ingame or here. ;)

(I know I don't give much side-info, just checking if anyone is interested at all.)

DeletedUser

IF you're talking about being a co-player or sitting someone to farm.. why should we trust you?
Any exp? Do you know anything? (I.E. sniping, backtiming, use scripts, sending less than 1 second trains, etc.)
Not interested... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, sitting someone to farm at night. Me and some others will sit at tribalwars.net, you will sit at tribalwars.nl

I have had several top 10 ranks & know all terms. ;-) Possibly something you can't even dream (haha? :D :p) about yet.

sending less than 1 second trains
lol? less then one second wooow :O
Try sending less than 400 ms trains :)

PS: perhaps people will give me more credit when I have a top 50 ranking at tribalwars.net :cool: k..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, sitting someone to farm at night. Me and some others will sit at tribalwars.net, you will sit at tribalwars.nl

I have had several top 10 ranks & know all terms. ;-) Possibly something you can't even dream (haha? :D :p) about yet.

lol? less then one second wooow :O
Try sending less than 400 ms trains :)

PS: perhaps people will give me more credit when I have a top 50 ranking at tribalwars.net :cool: k..

400ms... thats retarted , since it is against the rules

P.S. take few miinutes and read 'em

DeletedUser

IF you're talking about being a co-player or sitting someone to farm.. why should we trust you?
Any exp? Do you know anything? (I.E. sniping, backtiming, use scripts, sending less than 1 second trains, etc.)
Not interested... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

title would have read better being night sitter wanted, but otherwise no need to get your knickers knotted :icon_razz:

btw boca, 400ms is not against the rules. 150ms is the limit

DeletedUser

yes 150ms... but between each attack, not between first and last attack

once again... read 'em

DeletedUser

once again... read 'em

*ahem*

maybe you ought to read them, im in a tribe with like 5 mods, you think i would make a mistake like this? srsly zomg wtfiyoab???????

150ms from 1-4 no more than 5 in 1 second

those be da rulez!!!

DeletedUser

I suggest you read them. It's 4 commands in 150ms.

stop typing faster than me...your maing me lok silly!

I demand you stop or you will recieve a serious finger wagging!

EDIT: first double post ever! i feel special...and a lil drunk

DeletedUser

stop typing faster than me...your maing me lok silly!

I demand you stop or you will recieve a serious finger wagging!

EDIT: first double post ever! i feel special...and a lil drunk

your drunk stop typing :p

DeletedUser

once again... read 'em
.150*4=.8 are you seriously suggesting that the fastest legal noble train is .8 seconds, that would be 80% of all noble trains that are legal take place within two seconds. Ie they would cut across two seconds because of that. :icon_rolleyes: Read the rules.

DeletedUser

400ms... thats retarted , since it is against the rules

P.S. take few miinutes and read 'em

yup .400 ms is illegal. .4 ms is legal :icon_biggrin: confuse? don't be. Message me ingame and maybe we can have a little naughty chit chat.

and hey do anybody know where do I report a person for spamming me with 200 incoming from a single village? :D

DeletedUser

*ahem*

maybe you ought to read them, im in a tribe with like 5 mods, you think i would make a mistake like this? srsly zomg wtfiyoab???????

150ms from 1-4 no more than 5 in 1 second

those be da rulez!!!

What is posted above are the rules.

hedge: I've seen & sent single second trains. Very, very possible to do so, but you have to be quite swift.

TAVNK: 200 from a single village? That's just called good faking. (I'm sure you know this) It's something that you'll have to deal with. Now, if those attacks were sent out illegally, then that's another story.

DeletedUser

reread my post edit the section of your post about me put your head down and try not to be noticed:icon_wink: I am well aware of how to send noble trains I can send .060 second noble trains and snipe .010 seconds:) before the smart guy comments yes I know this is now illegal to send attacks that quickly

btw good faking does not mean 200 attacks from one village that is asinine faking. Only part of that post which didnt make me cringe was the fact that you at least had the rules right.

zombie

reread my post edit the section of your post about me put your head down and try not to be noticed:icon_wink: I am well aware of how to send noble trains I can send .060 second noble trains and snipe .010 seconds:) before the smart guy comments yes I know this is now illegal to send attacks that quickly.
if so, why'd you get nobled:s

DeletedUser

if so, why'd you get nobled:s
What does one have to do with the other :icon_rolleyes: I was backtimed I had no troops I am not sure you can cut a train with no troops if you figure that one out call me. if your gonna insult do so with logic :S Lets face it though you were never that bright you tried to flame R4KI when it was made by saying it wasn't a Muppet remake when every Muppet member still playing was involved including the entire leadership :/ How did view go in this world again?

DeletedUser

reread my post edit the section of your post about me put your head down and try not to be noticed:icon_wink: I am well aware of how to send noble trains I can send .060 second noble trains and snipe .010 seconds:) before the smart guy comments yes I know this is now illegal to send attacks that quickly

btw good faking does not mean 200 attacks from one village that is asinine faking. Only part of that post which didnt make me cringe was the fact that you at least had the rules right.

I will apologize for not fully contextualizing what it is you wrote. That was my only fault. Why do you see 200 attacks from the same village as horrid faking? I can't say that it's not something I've not seen before, but throw in a full nuke in there as one of those attacks, I'd say it's apt to cause a little confusion, wouldn't you?

DeletedUser

I will apologize for not fully contextualizing what it is you wrote. That was my only fault. Why do you see 200 attacks from the same village as horrid faking? I can't say that it's not something I've not seen before, but throw in a full nuke in there as one of those attacks, I'd say it's apt to cause a little confusion, wouldn't you?
Okay lets use some logic you fake with rams if you smart I can assume? 200*5=1000 pop room purely to faking around a drop in 3000 over all attacking power due to faking also the ability for the enemy to whittle down how many fake attacks just to ignore. The drop from defenisve power is even greater if you use defensive villages for faking not to mention teching issues.

Only one of those 200 fake attacks could possibly be a real attack, where as otherwise you could do the same thing with 10 attacks from 20 villages and you could have 20 real attacks to watch out for.:icon_redface: Much more too lazy to teach you how to play though. As for confusing after seeing over 5k attacks a few times, top was 8k, I cant say I have ever been confused.

However if you need more information this thread is not the place for it I have a friend making a teaching tribe you may want to join if you still dont understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.