Farmruns in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

.150*4=.8 are you seriously suggesting that the fastest legal noble train is .8 seconds, that would be 80% of all noble trains that are legal take place within two seconds. Ie they would cut across two seconds because of that. :icon_rolleyes: Read the rules.

Heh, hedge, stop posting when drunk. Your maths are seriously suffering from the inebriation.

.150 * 4 = .6, not .8

I will apologize for not fully contextualizing what it is you wrote. That was my only fault. Why do you see 200 attacks from the same village as horrid faking? I can't say that it's not something I've not seen before, but throw in a full nuke in there as one of those attacks, I'd say it's apt to cause a little confusion, wouldn't you?

If their not ram speed they can be entirely ignored. If you do have 200 attacks all ram speed from the same village that means the one that is real (if one is real) is most likely nearly ramless and not going to do much damage. Either that or you have 400-500+ rams in your villages, which is retarded. Simply put sending that many fakes from a single village is idiotic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is posted above are the rules.

hedge: I've seen & sent single second trains. Very, very possible to do so, but you have to be quite swift.

TAVNK: 200 from a single village? That's just called good faking. (I'm sure you know this) It's something that you'll have to deal with. Now, if those attacks were sent out illegally, then that's another story.

Teach me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Heh, hedge, stop posting when drunk. Your maths are seriously suffering from the inebriation.

.150 * 4 = .6, not .8
I was not drunk at that time, right now I am drunk, clearly different.

DeletedUser

yes 150ms... but between each attack, not between first and last attack

once again... read 'em

this made me laugh. nothing funnier than someone who doesn't know the rules insisting that other people read them :lol:

DeletedUser

Agreed. Very easy to send, my best train was 12 ms.

I'll join the off-topic..

You sent a train (4 noblemen) in 12 ms.. in 0.012 sec..? How on earth would that be possible.. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Or didn't you mean from the same village.. -.-
Editedit: in that case it isn't a train but k :p

DeletedUser

You sent a train (4 noblemen) in 12 ms.. in 0.012 sec..? How on earth would that be possible.. :icon_neutral:

that actually isn't skill.. it's usually if you have a bad connection that happens. the packets get delayed then all send at the same time. i'm not sure the exact reasons why it happens but anyone i know that it's happened to it's cos they have a shit internet connection. but yeah.. it does happen.

DeletedUser

that actually isn't skill.. it's usually if you have a bad connection that happens. the packets get delayed then all send at the same time. i'm not sure the exact reasons why it happens but anyone i know that it's happened to it's cos they have a shit internet connection. but yeah.. it does happen.

K.. amazing I thought I was quite experienced already.. you never stop learning I guess..
Or it's just the tribalwars.net server? Cause where I play I've never heard about that.
In my experience 400 ms (with opera or such) is about the fastest possible?

DeletedUser

K.. amazing I thought I was quite experienced already.. you never stop learning I guess..
Or it's just the tribalwars.net server? Cause where I play I've never heard about that.
In my experience 400 ms (with opera or such) is about the fastest possible?

It happens on all servers, .net, .co.uk, and .de all have amazingly fast trains... .net outlawed any below 150ms though.
Also, .net is a lot more competitive compared to .nl, don't expect even top 100 for quite some time.

DeletedUser

I will apologize for not fully contextualizing what it is you wrote. That was my only fault. Why do you see 200 attacks from the same village as horrid faking? I can't say that it's not something I've not seen before, but throw in a full nuke in there as one of those attacks, I'd say it's apt to cause a little confusion, wouldn't you?

Cuz you just used 995 pop, or approximately 4.7% of your trainable population, as fakes that could be in your nuke.

I hope we are talking about some of the total fakes someone recieved are these 200 from 1 vil, and not 1 person sending 200 attacks from 1 vil and nothing else because... thats just.. yeah I dont even have words for that.

DeletedUser

I think he means between EACH attack.

DeletedUser

Oh damn. I've got some practicing to do then. ):
But using Opera for that is like impossible?

DeletedUser

You sent a train (4 noblemen) in 12 ms.. in 0.012 sec..?

Yes.

Arrival: Feb 06, 2010 08:18:40:530
Arrival: Feb 06, 2010 08:18:40:536
Arrival: Feb 06, 2010 08:18:40:537
Arrival: Feb 06, 2010 08:18:40:542

I can happily send one at someone if they really don't think it's possible. (may not be 12 ms, but will be far under 50, likely under 20).

As suggested by hedge, that was sent with opera, nothing else, no bots, no nothing, just opera.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It happens on all servers, .net, .co.uk, and .de all have amazingly fast trains... .net outlawed any below 150ms though.
Also, .net is a lot more competitive compared to .nl, don't expect even top 100 for quite some time.

If I can get a top 1 ranking at tribalwars.nl, I guess top 100 on .net won't be that much of a problem either :)

DeletedUser

Nope, there's methods that don't rely on bad internet. I have a 15 mbps down and 2 mbps up cable modem connection.

DeletedUser

Nope, there's methods that don't rely on bad internet. I have a 15 mbps down and 2 mbps up cable modem connection.

could you perhaps point me in the direction of these methods.. cos using the usual opera "enter 2" method that would mean you need to press 7 buttons in roughly one hundredth of a second...

DeletedUser

could you perhaps point me in the direction of these methods.. cos using the usual opera "enter 2" method that would mean you need to press 7 buttons in roughly one hundredth of a second...

There's faster methods than ENTER;2 that rely on editing shortcuts slightly more complexly than is done with that method, but follows the same concept.

Specifically you can set it up to hold shift + enter at the same time to cycle through all the tabs and send the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.