Farmruns in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There's faster methods than ENTER;2 that rely on editing shortcuts slightly more complexly than is done with that method, but follows the same concept.

Specifically you can set it up to hold shift + enter at the same time to cycle through all the tabs and send the attacks.

ah right yeah. i forgot about that, quiksilver showed us that method back in Hate. but i couldn't really get it to work properly. i think using that method it's pretty hard to time to the exact second though isn't it cos there is a slight delay before it starts cycling.. also that method is illegal, but untraceable.. so happy days i guess :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ah right yeah. i forgot about that, quiksilver showed us that method back in Hate. but i couldn't really get it to work properly. i think using that method it's pretty hard to time to the exact second though isn't it cos there is a slight delay before it starts cycling.. also that method is illegal, but untraceable.. so happy days i guess :icon_biggrin:

It's not illegal, it tends to send illegal trains perhaps (ie. under 150 ms), but it isn't a macro or a bot.

DeletedUser

It's not illegal, it tends to send illegal trains perhaps (ie. under 150 ms), but it isn't a macro or a bot.

it's illegal because it sends more than one command per click.. you click once it sends 4/5 attacks. we had a mod in our tribe and he assured us it's illegal. but there's no way of them telling that you're doing it.

DeletedUser

it's illegal because it sends more than one command per click.. you click once it sends 4/5 attacks. we had a mod in our tribe and he assured us it's illegal. but there's no way of them telling that you're doing it.

You click many times actually, or none at all...but yes, ego...I was practicing yesterday, and I got 5 or ten scout trains (4 and 5 attacks) under 150 ms. I would explain a way to get rid of the cycle delay, but you need windows seven/vista and opera and good eyes, and timing skills, plus my explanation would give away too much.

DeletedUser

I think this topic may be locked since noone is interested. ;P

(Also wanted to post this go see if my signature works :p)

DeletedUser

I think this topic may be locked since noone is interested. ;P

(Also wanted to post this go see if my signature works :p)

Geschlossen (Locked) until interest picks up again. If you would like this thread opened anew, please PM me and ask nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.