Fart...You Stink

DeletedUser

To the tribe known as FART; It has been decided by the leaders of Hubris that you have become an embarrassment to world 14 and thus should be eradicated. As world 14's biggest waste of space we will no longer put up with this collection of noobs occupying OUR land which we claim by right. You vile name is reason enough to command our armies to destroy you. You claim to be pigs so we will treat you as such as we lead you to the slaughter house where pigs belong.

fartdeclaration.jpg

HUBRIS DECLARES ON FART

stellro

nice to see more deserters from the OK family!!!

Boredom, lack of leadership, lack of fun, lack of trust??? We can only imagine :)

maldevised

Boredom, lack of leadership, lack of fun, lack of trust??? We can only imagine :)

It's all that, stellro! It's all that! Is GOH more fun? more trusting? better leaders?! oh, please, my dearest Stellro, please oh please oh please, send me an invite to GOH! OK can't do anything right!! :lol:

DeletedUser54100

well it has none of those problems, and they arent any of those pesky blue or purple dots on the border its all a great big sea of red, its quite beautiful really.

DeletedUser

Boredom? a bit, but not anymore... lack of leadership? no, too much actually... lack of fun ? 100 plus hour attacks are never fun... lack of trust? I can post in my fourms again!...........not wanting part of the next fiasco? priceless!

stellro

It's all that, stellro! It's all that! Is GOH more fun? more trusting? better leaders?! oh, please, my dearest Stellro, please oh please oh please, send me an invite to GOH! OK can't do anything right!! :lol:

I would look at victor's response mate....but to help you break it down....

I said Boredom - he said yes (not anymore confirms that he is having more fun away)

Lack of Leadership - he said too much leadership - so I would take that as unconstructive leadership.

Lack of Fun - he said 100 hours attacks arn't fun - which I assume is what he was doing and thus - not having fun!!

Lack of Trust - he said that he can now post in his forums again - so he had no trust in his tribes forums - so yes again.

Appologies for pulling your post here victor - I did think it was funny - but to use it to relay a point to mald - let me know when you want an invite - we can remove all of these issues from your gameplay too :)

DeletedUser

I bet my 100 hour attacks weren't fun for doumatjee either hehe, take a look at his bottom 20 villages, these are the result of my boredom, watching vills drop from 12.154 woohoo . sending nobles would have taken forever and would have been useless....then again he didnt defend well so maybe not. And yes I am already having more fun and I am excited once again to plan something meaningful, and not worry about spies.

DeletedUser

I bet my 100 hour attacks weren't fun for doumatjee either hehe, take a look at his bottom 20 villages, these are the result of my boredom, watching vills drop from 12.154 woohoo . sending nobles would have taken forever and would have been useless....then again he didnt defend well so maybe not. And yes I am already having more fun and I am excited once again to plan something meaningful, and not worry about spies.

haha yea we really had lot of fun up there :icon_cool:

Stellro - are mberns and doumatjee still active? after i nuked and catapulted them both, they are not even reading my mails yet :icon_cry:

stellro

Stellro - are mberns and doumatjee still active? after i nuked and catapulted them both, they are not even reading my mails yet :icon_cry:

Maybe they just don't like you as I was talking to Mberns recently....

DeletedUser

Maybe they just don't like you as I was talking to Mberns recently....

I don't like them but I have been reading their mails.
And of course they don't like me - I wouldn't like the person who killed half of my whole army either :lol:

DeletedUser

If I was still playing I would be incredibly offended by this! Have fun :p

DeletedUser

Awwww we attack the biggest player of this so called tribe and he goes barb :( is there even a warm body in this tribe?

DeletedUser

I see 5 out of 25 remaining FART members who gained a few points over the past week and 4 players who registered ODA in the past week. Can we respectfully request that FART call it a day and disband? :)

Senator

DeletedUser

impossible fart is too busy farting why would they wanna disband?

DeletedUser

Good thing nobody's there to be embarrassed by this. Biggest player goes barb under attacks so who's left? I guess the rest of the world can consider this "tribe" as nothing more than a bunch of barbs...except barbs put up a better fight.

DeletedUser

How did they survived so long?
Pointing fingers at ex West players in Chaos family :)

DeletedUser

I see now from its tribal profile that FART is "On its way to be disbanded. All will miss the FART." 11 members remain as I write this.

To the powers that be who have made this decision, thank you for helping to move this game and this world closer to a conclusion. I am sure Rusty's Diner will continue to live on in one way or another.

Senator