Farwell

DeletedUser

Hello and good bye everyone!

I know almost no one actually cares or even knows me :)D), but still. I am quitting Tribal Wars for the time being (you never actually quit, NEVER! ;) ), cause I have enough of other duties to fulfill, which are of greater importance than TW.
Anyhow, I wish you all best of luck and lots of happiness. And remember, happiness is not dependable on the outside things, it comes from what you feel about those things. :)

So farewell and good bye,
Rainbear

Herucles

On another note, I have returned from a year and a half break of TW and am back starting afresh on W64. Not that anyone knows me, but I felt like writing it somewhere.

DeletedUser108145

Sorry to see you go Rainbear hope to see you again some time.

Hercules did you play world 62 or world 60? I remember a Herucles in my tribe but I'm not shore if you the same one aether way welcome back.

Herucles

Thanks lol, I wasnt expecting a reply - and no I don't think I was in w62 or 60, or at least I didnt play those worlds particularly long :/. The latest world I took particularly seriously would be something like w51 maybe? But anyway if it was me, sorry if I dont remember you, was a while and I have been doing a lot since :3.

DeletedUser108145

Herucles, I know what you mean I was off the game for a year myself..... Anyway welcome back even if I don't know you LOL.

DeletedUser

Thanks lol, I wasnt expecting a reply - and no I don't think I was in w62 or 60, or at least I didnt play those worlds particularly long :/. The latest world I took particularly seriously would be something like w51 maybe? But anyway if it was me, sorry if I dont remember you, was a while and I have been doing a lot since :3.

w35/42? Maybe just your siggy that's familiar.