Fascinating New Game Show: External Choose!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 10618707
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10618707

Through sheer boredom in waiting to launch attacks at Karma, and unanimous consent in doing this, I must please the people

GJNJVL7kRCqu6aMOxToCxQ.png

From the minds that brought you MDk's empty wallet - Karma's A Bish!. We present Externals Chooses Pi's Target!!
tenor.gif

Long ago, existed a being, a being so powerful that no nation could hope to tame him. Only Pi, master of the four elements could tame him. But at what cost? Only by the power of constant internals and and ODA could PI satiate Ashen's Hunger. Therefore one of you lucky contestants will receive the divine of being his next target.

Candid Cam of Ashen after I kicked Assasin

latest

giphy.gif

I know you may all have many questions.

How will you know you've been chosen?.When you see his first 200 hour ram incoming.

What should you do then? Kill off an imaginary dog you never had and sent sit to balian

How will your life and villages be affected by the Ashen Deity?

giphy.gif

Now time for the contestants!

First Contestant

The one and only Bellend In Ibiza. He's known by many names, The Def hoarder. Pi's #1 Fangirl. Essentially the perfect target to Satiate our Deity's hunger, legend says, send balian 100 fakes, he'll call in all tribal defenses. While maintaining those 80 hour shifts that supposedly made him quit on w90 and still somehow being a family man. So much so that PI's most toxic himself, thinks there may be more to Balian than just a daily troll

99535jYVRqeOnZy1g8FVow.png

Next up we have the the only female on the list who supposedly 'quit' at her act of betrayal. Give it up for a Bish Named Karma!

Exclusive Interview With Karma herself and a deeply saddened Pi Representative

Opening Remarks

[18:38:19] Sandra Karma: Right now I don't feel very good about myselfWhat I've done to you
[18:38:45] Sandra Karma: Here in this game

Interviewer: Yes you should. You're literally the scum of the earth for what you did. Although I want to know, what caused you to do such a dastardly act, when we treated you like our own!?!?!

7x-b-vOdRpiP04j2NHZg0Q.png

Interviewer:So, you claim you weren't stacked, and Im guessing you went to paryl to get those Big Heavy Balian tier stacks he sports on his walls?
Interview: So would you explain the following?

dmPVqzHgQMKNFvf0t20LNg.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Get more stacks, we'll wait ;)

Saving the best for last, we have Prof. Recruit PhD in the Art of Hugging, Mattcurr!

Unfortunately the Prof declined our interview and only had the following words to say

yUYHo_I_TeqeboNSDppxIw.png

You're right, the beta's bark has ended:eek:

Honourable mentions

DeathByMattsBalls
.Smiler Aka Mr. Why can't i noble jade!?!??:(:(:(:(

If you feel we have left out a better contestant to be offered as Tribute to the Ashen do let us know in the comments.

Disclaimer:
The Babin: We're currently taking applications for future op targets, I know we're going to have a strong influx of candidates being nominated to the program. But we can only have a few select few make it through this program."
TD®: Pray to the Nuke God Ashen that you'll be spared

Like Subscribe Share. Merch Link in Bio

Dab on them haters

giphy.gif

(liked this way more than i should xD)

img_1802.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118416

Monstressor - DeathBySnuSnu would love to be recommended on to such a prestigious game show. This will enable him to receive all the recognition this poor guy deserves, BUT beware of the trumpet! Pride cometh before a fall.
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvUERaZHVrZzNNVVpCUy9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now time for the contestants!

First Contestant

The one and only Bellend In Ibiza. He's known by many names, The Def hoarder. Pi's #1 Fangirl. Essentially the perfect target to Satiate our Deity's hunger, legend says, send balian 100 fakes, he'll call in all tribal defenses. While maintaining those 80 hour shifts that supposedly made him quit on w90 and still somehow being a family man. So much so that PI's most toxic himself, thinks there may be more to Balian than just a daily troll

99535jYVRqeOnZy1g8FVow.png

If you want to take bit's and pieces out of conversations to try and use them against players why don't you include my answers , my answer is of course the same , straight out PI didn't want me in the beginning of the world therefore I sure the hell ain't playing for you now win or loose I don't care , I straight out think your a ignorant bunch of kids and I am surprised half the players in the community would want to play for yous , and reason i can think of is players are just desperate for a world win .

00c4c8da84a150223958293f528576d9.png

The reason I quit 90 plain and simple

f3935d0ba8cc191c7030c8a2ffce1e55.png

So there you have

Deleted User - 10618707

If you want to take bit's and pieces out of conversations to try and use them against players why don't you include my answers , my answer is of course the same , straight out PI didn't want me in the beginning of the world therefore I sure the hell ain't playing for you now win or loose I don't care , I straight out think your a ignorant bunch of kids and I am surprised half the players in the community would want to play for yous , and reason i can think of is players are just desperate for a world win .

00c4c8da84a150223958293f528576d9.png

The reason I quit 90 plain and simple

f3935d0ba8cc191c7030c8a2ffce1e55.png

So there you have

If my players were so desperate for a world win, wouldn't we have all jump shipped to Paryl, the self declared winner of w95.

DeletedUser118416

Desperation for a world win is doing whatever is takes to achieve it. Take for instance all the knummy recruits. Respectable tribe but happily betrayed that tribe at a glimmer of a chance to win W95. In my eyes all of them players are desperate, hungry for that world win.

Deleted User - 10618707

To be honest. If paryl invited Ace, i'm sure we could all get an invite :D:D:D

DeletedUser118416

Its like a circus, fun for the whole family. Friends, Family and Pets allowed.

DeletedUser118206

Who are paryl nominating for op target? Is it IFW cause he seems to have lost a village to "Pi's worst player" as most people think.

#screwthehaters

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Desperation for a world win is doing whatever is takes to achieve it. Take for instance all the knummy recruits. Respectable tribe but happily betrayed that tribe at a glimmer of a chance to win W95. In my eyes all of them players are desperate, hungry for that world win.

Well here's the way I look at it , first of all Knummy were allies to PI and G was kissing PI butt all day long like your doing now , but the main point is only 1 tribe wins the world , so then how does PI and Yummy win ? More then someone would get left behind , so Knummy did what they had to do split up and some went to PI and some went to Paryl so keep doing what your doing and kiss PI butt and maybe they will recruit you to .

To me this world means nothing I don't care if I win or loose the game is fun , but a good portion of the community are just to childish to me . Like I said I'm here to do anything I can to try and make PI world hard to win because I just plain out don't like their council

DeletedUser118416

so Knummy did what they had to do split up and some went to PI and some went to Paryl

Pretty sure Paryl recruited most of Knummy and whoever wasn't was left behind on purpose. It's not that they went their separate ways or anything. It was mass recruitment.

Deleted User - 10618707

Think its about time we mount Balian's walls boys.