Fascinating New Game Show: External Choose!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 10618707
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11335890

Who are paryl nominating for op target? Is it IFW cause he seems to have lost a village to "Pi's worst player" as most people think.

#screwthehaters

Paryl gets a choice in this? Well... then my nomination is Uruzian for the sole reason of not sharing their bourbon.

jayjayjay68

I forgot, the cat/dog kicked over the bottle and also I am far to Greedy to share. Ohhhh and I was not sure you were old enough to drink :p

DeletedUser118206

Balian Quitting? whats new, he will be back as soon as OP is over

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Quitting like TD sayings I next to op, I knew I wasn't next your all scared of Balian s high Walls

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rank 1 tribes cracked at war counter? :confused::eek:

Players who crack under negative war stats don't even deserve to win a world. Activity, teamwork, loyalty = why PI wins. It's not magic, just put some real effort into it.

The freebies from backstabbing make you fat and lazy Paryl. Its all in the player mentality and yours is ....

DeletedUser116214

Give yourself a damn break Balian. For all i've seen since the day you been in fools till the day you joined us in Paryl, all you did is flame on externals and cry for D the moment you saw an incoming going your way. You literally haven't done anything in this world, your conquers are mediocre and your war efforts are useless. You are a toxic person whom has the mind set of a toddler that enjoys arguing online with people that are literally much younger than you are. All you have done is slander and use personal attacks and claim that you have done anything in this world. Regardless of you strategic positioning in this world that forced us to recruit you, it has been a damn shame to have you in our tribe alongside good and fun people.

That been said, all differences aside, congrats PI for this world, fair game, you deserve it. Respect is given where respect is due.
As for Paryl members, it has been a damn pleasure to play alongside with most of you and especially the initial members. I would do it all over again if i had time. I apologize on behalf of myself and Matt for leaving in Mid December for myself and later on for Matt, sometimes timing doesn't pan out as we plan and in all honesty we thought we had it considering the good Synergy and enthusiasm Paryl members had at that point. I apologize once more for letting you down, we assume complete responsibility for the recent events and the lack of leadership, we really had no time, and as far as i know, TD knows this.

Special thanks to Smiler, Commando, Groot, Crushadize and others for being such great members. You guys are awesome.
As for yar account and especially Rain. There is no way in hell i would judge you for what you have done. I know a lot of people will disagree with this statement. The help and support you have provided Paryl with for so long before this drama happened is beyond words, and for that i am thankful. For me, 1 event does not mend how much you have helped the tribe. You chose a different path and attacked Paryl, fair enough, we all have our views and reasons, who am i to judge. After all it is a war game, you have been loyal for so long, but at the end of the day, when you disagree with a move and it bothers you, this is your decision and i am obliged to respect it.

PI members, props to you guys, played with you before and played against you now. You guys are a good bunch, pleasure to play against you. Regardless of the fact that some of you dislike me, hats off to you.

Matt, first time i play with you and it happened to be on the same account. Was damn fun, got to know you well enough. Always a pleasure to be around someone whos driving through life in a successful manner. Wish you the best with the hard work you doing, and considering we work in the same field, we'll keep in touch. Been a pleasure bud, thanks for the ride!

Meti you still a noob <3
TD, piss off, i talk to you a lot already on skype :p But congrats again mate.

All been said, stop the hate people, it is just an online game. Peace everyone.
Much love
Elie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Give yourself a damn break Balian. For all i've seen since the day you been in fools till the day you joined us in Paryl, all you did is flame on externals and cry for D the moment you saw an incoming going your way. You literally haven't done anything in this world, your conquers are mediocre and your war efforts are useless. You are a toxic person whom has the mind set of a toddler that enjoys arguing online with people that are literally much younger than you are. All you have done is slander and use personal attacks and claim that you have done anything in this world. Regardless of you strategic positioning in this world that forced us to recruit you, it has been a damn shame to have you in our tribe alongside good and fun people.

Elie.

Thanks Elie , I'm only going to say I left Paryl because Paryl players got Anti to attack me . The tribe was in Chaos , so if you want to make it look like it's my fault that's your free will to do so . Everyone points their fingers at Balian because it's so easily done beings so many do and yes I flame players in the externals because I get flamed all the time isn't that what the externals is for somewhat ?

Great job PI for the world win , Balian no longer has High Walls come get me .

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So G knew which side was the right one. Am I right Balian?

Ah yes G , but what you going to do now that TDB is in anti and just a reminder PI didn't want me , therefore I had no other choice to go the route I did .

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I can't say Balian and I have seen eye to eye on many things, but I have to say it is difficult to be a factor on that frontline when no one throws you a bone. He simply wouldn't go in solo against us, and given his O/D ratio it would be hard to make a decent push solo. With that said, the amount of defense the guy held was insane, he should have so much more ODS, especially the amount of pushing we've done around him (Swedes, MDK/Pink! , karma..). He held his own line, but the others fell quite quickly

Last edited:

.Smiler

How does Matt's medicine taste smiler? :D

Havn't tasted it... i want no part of any the drama. I never agreed with the direction Paryl was taking hence why i stepped down as Baron a long time ago. Me and yar held the same opinions on the matter. At the same time doesn't mean i condone the way he went about things. But hey such is life and happens a lot in TW these days you move on. I do not judge him for it.

All i can say is the shackles are removed and i'm a free man, i will continue to play for fun whilst i last and maybe persue a personal vendetta (Devil)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I can't say Balian and I have seen eye to eye on many things, but I have to say it is difficult to be a factor on that frontline when no one throws you a bone. He simply wouldn't go in solo against us, and given his O/D ratio it would be hard to make a decent push solo. With that said, the amount of defense the guy held was insane, he should have so much more ODS, especially the amount of pushing we've done around him (Swedes, MDK/Pink! , karma..). He held his own line, but the others fell quite quickly

I went solo on your tribe a few times , and yes It's definately not easy going solo against a very good active tribe and I waited and waited and right no one threw me a boney . I also tried to find a coplayer , but wasn't successful . anyway Balian is done with TW the account is on delete I won't be back good luck to all .