Major Bug (gameplay heavily affected)
Bug Type
Functional bug
Bug Occurrence URL
https://frs1.guerretribale.fr/game.php?village=15&screen=map
Bug Reproduction Steps
1. Make a model on the rally point
2. Use fast attacks on map
3. Try sending an attack to a village, you can't send with enter anymore.
Bug Reproducibility
Happens always
Hey there.

As a speeds player, today a new weird bug that affects the gameplay quite heavily appeared.
To collect new barbs for the assistant we usually use the method described below - simply make a model on the rally point, then use the fast attacks thing on the map, but before clicking on any village with it you hold enter and it used to send the attack "automatically" as you'd be pressing enter already and you were able to send attacks with enter.
As of today, that has changed. I don't know if its intended or not, but I ask for it to be reverted - it helps the speed players a lot as it is a way faster way to collect barbs.
Here you can see an example on how it is used. It is way faster than having to click twice and sending with the farm assistent model, and most of the good speed players already got used to it.

Thanks!

The Guide

Reaction score
Here's how it would look now if you want to farm a barbarian.

The issue is quite obvious. When you're farming, the attack option now longer has the red outline... which enables an "enter" press instead of a second click.

C6kigLf.gif

It used to outline red without clicking/hover-clicking it, but the recent shadow-update has prevented this... Forcing you to click on the village and then click again to send attack.

The obvious meta was to click and hold enter so you could gather a few barbarians with a quick command, usually 2 light cavalry and add a bunch of barbs to FA legitimately.

This may cause speed users and other players farming to flock to bots/other methods that are untraceable since the only good legitimate method was unfortunately ruined today.....

The Guide

Reaction score
Another example would be here...

When you send an attack to a village, the red hover still exists... So I can press enter (or hold enter) without repeating a second mouse click.

L7LZlsU.gif

I'm not sure why this was removed from the map though, as that was a VERY important functionality.

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
works first time i do it after reloading, if i try to send again i need to press it. If i reload it works first time again. Tried several times and on different browsers

- Mr. President

Reaction score
sure, but in speeds you need to collect multiple barbarians and not just one, for that you'd be wasting time and people would rather just collect the barbs normally which is a pain hence why no one does it

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Tested a bit earlier and seem to be working again.