Fast Growth and Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

is TW mostly a survival game? or a game to see how far you go, before you're brought down? I've been playing for 2-3 years, and w53 is the first world where i've beat my own records over and over again. how is it possible that some players can get 5-8 villages within a few weeks? how do they jump from having 3k points to 9k or above so quickly? any help would be greatly appreciated

DeletedUser

is TW mostly a survival game? or a game to see how far you go, before you're brought down? I've been playing for 2-3 years, and w53 is the first world where i've beat my own records over and over again. how is it possible that some players can get 5-8 villages within a few weeks? how do they jump from having 3k points to 9k or above so quickly? any help would be greatly appreciated

Survival game.

5-8 villages in a coin world is not hard.

3k to 9k, would be either pointwhoring, Or they nobled a decent sized village/

DeletedUser

Farm your ass off.

yeah, W53 have been a farming competition.
and K55 was freakishly packed with villages, making it really easy for good and semi good players with lots of activity to gain ground on the less skilled and not so much online players.

DeletedUser

Its also very important to be aggressive. If you dont clear your 15x15 early on your usually screwed. But then again i am one of the worst starters tw has ever seen.

DeletedUser96530

on a tech world like this, if you downgrade the smithy after upgrading techs, do the upgrades stay? or do you need to retain a certain level of smithy to keep them up?

DeletedUser

on a tech world like this, if you downgrade the smithy after upgrading techs, do the upgrades stay? or do you need to retain a certain level of smithy to keep them up?

Why would you want to downgrade the smithy ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Downgrade the smithy but academy wont work :p

At least i believe that's how it works

darkaniken2

Locked due to you lot being unable to even answer someones question without derailing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.