Favorite Moments from W53

• Thread starter Pleasantly Agonized
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1) Spiking AusKillaD's barbs once, killing his spears, making him to startover.
2) Starting over ourselves for more free space (As there were too many Abort! tribemates around) - getting 2 squares next to AusKilla.
3) Spiking AusKillaD's barbs again, making him create a thread in external forums about basterds spiking villas :D
4) Muncius nobling 751 barbarian
5) Orgy chat :icon_redface:
6) Logging in to find 12k incoming which eventually turned up to be 20k
7) Licca nobling a barbarian recently, which after I counted was only 9th throughout the whole w53! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1) the fact that it took the world a few months to noble Allos? even though he told his friends he was quitting the game and info must have leak out. Then hearing all the noobs from w53 take lots of pride of nobling the co player from allos? who is not on the level as everyone else.

DeletedUser

1) the fact that it took the world a few months to noble Allos? even though he told his friends he was quitting the game and info must have leak out. Then hearing all the noobs from w53 take lots of pride of nobling the co player from allos? who is not on the level as everyone else.

SURE FANBOY. Go masturbate in Allos face some more.

DeletedUser

I have a lot of fave moments... mostly the trail of wet panties after skype chats :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

SURE FANBOY. Go masturbate in Allos face some more.

he is a fan of me. i am the only one able to tell him what to do because i am simply that awesome. so that makes your statement invalided:)

btw, i jack off to good times:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

he is a fan of me. i am the only one able to tell him what to do because i am simply that awesome. so that makes your statement invalided:)

btw, i jack off to good times:icon_wink:
By the way his last few worlds have gone one would say he needs a new master :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1. Joining W53
2. Joining Drama!
3. And most of all, leaving W53 =)

DeletedUser

1. Cant remember the name of the leader of one of the main hyped premades, but he was in K46 and spiked his barb 3 times =)
2. The defense of spotted bonkers, when he was targeted
3. Being able to beat the addiction =)