Favorite Part of 72

DeletedUser

i think i was 121 : 2 in war caps before i quit or something along those lines. Too easy for me

DeletedUser

Then I guess you can take comfort in the fact that because you quit your side will lose. lol

DeletedUser

Didn't want to play on a hugfest world anyway. Mayhem have some great people but you guys made the world really boring. But hey if that's how you wanna win go ahead. Too bad no one will remember 72

DeletedUser

i think i was 121 : 2 in war caps before i quit or something along those lines. Too easy for me

Seriously? You do realize anyone can pull up your stats, you barb gobbled, and you seem to suck on W77 too, judging by your village losses.

DeletedUser88502

Your joking right??

:icon_biggrin:

When I was on The CoS account I took 11 villages from you all the time being in Turtle.

And before you say "I was leaving before you took those villages" if i recall correctly you were the one to attack me first as part of skype family and you were mighty peeved about it when I started taking you village and tried to rage nuke me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously? You do realize anyone can pull up your stats, you barb gobbled, and you seem to suck on W77 too, judging by your village losses.
He was obviously talking about his war on barbs guys. Jeez

DeletedUser

you guys don't know what account i went on to play. That's fine. Yeah my stats are terrible on 77 also. Rank 1 ODD with only 3 caps down against a tribe 6 times my size. Just terrible.

You guys aren't a very creative bunch.

DeletedUser

you guys don't know what account i went on to play. That's fine. Yeah my stats are terrible on 77 also. Rank 1 ODD with only 3 caps down against a tribe 6 times my size. Just terrible.

Rank 1 ODD. 105 lost villages. Legit skillz, no wonder you had such an awesome war cap ratio against us plebeians from some unknown account.

Your total war caps alone constituted over 12% of Mayhem's total war caps for the entire war so far. No wonder they can't win missing such a cornerstone of their past success :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i've lost as many as i've gained. What's your point lol?

I'm sure Mayhem could be more bothered if they weren't plagued by one of the most boring hugfests there is.

DeletedUser

i've lost as many as i've gained. What's your point lol?

I'm sure Mayhem could be more bothered if they weren't plagued by one of the most boring hugfests there is.

tumblr_m59jwiaz481qa0tls.jpg

DeletedUser98728

Mayhem had their shot when 800 was busy taking the brunt of both wars (Cruel + Turtle).

They never wanted to op together, and couldnt make any push against Turtle on their own, even with Skype up north, and TKS nap'd.

Mayhem road 800's coattails from early on and now that they have noone to hide behind it clearly shows.

Mayhem has hugged as many as any other tribe out there.

DeletedUser88502

Now just a minute buddy, you spoke about your very own account being 121:2 a few posts back.

Dont change your tune now to try and save face because it wont fly.

DeletedUser88502

I wouldnt argue with him, he is right and the facts are wrong! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The fact is for atleast the time i've been in Mayhem is that there was an alliance between 800813 and an on and off NAP with TK which eventually lead to war when they tried to force an alliance. Cruel and Turtle probably would of willingly accepted that though.

They had an nap with SKYPE to beat the common enemy turtle and took in refugees. Compared to cruel and turtle who invite people on the enemy tribes in order to win wars. Also trying to justify that an endgame alliance in general isn't worse than all of Mayhems stuff is confusing to me lol.

Sorry for the mis understanding with that statement chippy. Have to admit my barb ratio was to notch on meep because we cleared out our opponents pretty fast in our rim tribe.

But i'm missing my main argument which is this world is boring and i find the infection of the end game alliance trend makes worlds boring and uninteresting. I understand alliances with common goals but end game alliances i find are pretty much family tribes with different leadership.

You guys should make the Turtle Cruel family. Might as well.

I'm sure you guys don't really understand my angle because you haven't been on the receiving end for 2 worlds in a row.

Anyways have a blast in the remainder of the world i'm sure it's lots of fun.

DeletedUser

Simply put, this world consists of people who want to win a world rather then play one. Which is understandable.