Favorite Part of 72

DeletedUser

Just because these forums have been a little more active lately, I'd like to hear everyone's favorite part of 72.

My favorite has always been laughing at the forum fights between veli and MRG / Mawgwi

DeletedUser88502

Just desserts being served. (you all know who you are :icon_smile:)

DeletedUser

Not sure if anyone remember the commonwealth (reddit noobs or something) If I remember right they had like several tribes and Inno made half of them restart lol it's how that massive cluster of villages got into k46 and 35.

Was a grand old time slaughtering them, though they didn't make it easy with sheer force of numbers. Early game that makes a difference. lol

DeletedUser

A small guy on the rim kept talking shit to our tribe. Thinking he was a great player. He stole one of our members and we nobled him.

RIP

n3ko

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The 800813 war has probably been my favorite thing about w72 so far. Moving to to the front lines by nobling Tig Ol Bitties, then expanding by nobling Yellow Inc and so on. Then actually fighting back and forth with the 800813 players for their internals. lol. Was tons of fun. I'd repeatedly carpet bomb everything near me and so 800813 stacked pretty much everything around me (anything within about a 10 hour or so range) so I couldn't do anything except sit there and get nuked and nobled myself. :D I had a lot of fun fighting with FireRamenDrillNoodles?, Neilw4, Seanoe, Agata Barbara, and RiseOfTheFallen. I had probably 75% of 800813 faking or nuking me, it was fun being attacked, :D I miss being nuked. :( I even used to message people on Skype, asking for them to nuke me because I was bored. :D

Asylum Escapee

I've never really been active in the w72 forums, and I've only gotten less active since I left

DeletedUser

My favorite part was when the silly end game pact ended. Oh wait

zakipoo

my favorite part is where those top tribes has to play dirty to maintain their top spot.

DeletedUser

Rofl! I still don't know what you guys are getting at with that. Show me what you got, really, love to see it.

Asylum Escapee

all the top tribes were crap, and they all resorted so some really sad tactics. Really not much to say about the topic

DeletedUser

cry-me-a-river_o_183875.jpg

Asylum Escapee

meh, you are talking to someone with zero emotional investment. I can objectively say that all the top tribes are shit. I was in one of the top 4, you see.

All of the top tribes on this world have shamelessly recruited loads of crap players, just to eat them when they quit. That has been one of the main ways many players have grown on this world.

Don't get me wrong, there are some top quality players on this world. You could probably fill a tribe or a tribe and a half with them , but they are fairly diluted.

I'll be very interested to see what happens with cruel/turtle though

DeletedUser

Yea, we'll take the word of a quitter. For someone not invested in this world, you sure have a mighty large opinion of it. To blanket statement and even say your opinion is "objective" shows how full of shit you really are. 800813 could barely even be considered a top tribe after Callum and them ran off, and Mayhem has never been a top anything except for top-performing internal/barb nobling tribe. They make ORC look like a war machine.

So unless you were in Turtle or Cruel, everything you say is moot. There hasn't been a single world I played on that tribes didn't recruit just to keep live players in the tribe. I'd say 75% or more never work out because they weren't good enough or just didn't have the drive to keep going after their original tribe was destroyed. This world has been no different. It's as if you have some sort of issue with the fact that Turtle or Cruel is going to win this world. Don't try and hide behind fake words, just come out and say it.

I'll leave you with this little tidbit: If Turtle were such shameless recruiters, why on Earth are we dismantling Mayhem 1 leader at a time? It's been documented on these forums multiple times where they've tried many times, the latest attempt being today, to throw members under the bus to keep going. We'll end W72 on our terms, the rest of you whiners and haters stop being so salty that you've failed to measure up to those standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asylum Escapee

I wouldn't so much call it an opinion as just making an observation. I like to check in from time to time, I'm just waiting to see when, if ever, turtle or cruel declares. I've seen quite a few end game pacts, so I'd like to see if this one turns out any differently.

Asylum Escapee

I'll also say that, despite them inviting the most food (or at least doing it the most publicly), they seem to have the most decent players.